SSBBWs on scooters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Judge_Dre

This may not be very P.C. but I am incredibly turned on by the sight of SSBBWs riding scooters. It's not so much that I like seeing women lose mobility. There's nothing hotter than a SSBBW in motion. I prefer to see fat women free to go wherever they want. Scooters provide larger women the ability to fully enjoy life. There's something very sexy about a beautiful women not letting anything get in her way to go out and have a good time. The strength and vitality of a SSBBW is immeasurable. Ok, I'm getting a little too excited and rambling, lol. Anyway, SSBBW on scooters are sexy to me.

Does any other FA's have any feelings they want to share about the subject? Do any SSBBWs want to share pics of their lovely selves on scooters?

Russell Williams

And yet I like to go exploring and I prefer to do it with a friend. There is a friend who will go with me but she cannot walk even as much as I do. So when we go out exploring she rides a rascal scooter and I ride a recumbent tricycle. As we pass people I often call out, "We are going for an evening roll."

Yours truly,

Russell Williams

manoflight

this picture is a couple years old..and i look WAY too excited to be at Walmart shopping lol...but there it is
All my compliments !!

I will never see here in Italy a woman like You going around in store driving a scooter. I am seriously thinking to move to USA !!!!!

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
When I was first assembling ideas for my Eta Quantum/Dimensia strips for printDIMz I did a sketch of the skinny male character Wrigley hitching a ride on Dimensia's antigravity scooter... that was hot. Later Dimensia became a regular caped superheroine but I should dig out that sketch...:rolleyes:

Russ2d

Yeah I agree SSBBWs being so fat that they've lost some mobility and use scooters is a turn on. And what is it with Walmart? Is it my imagination because I swear I always see so many BBWs/SSBBWs on the occassions I go in there- I hate the store but love it for that reason :)

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Yeah I agree SSBBWs being so fat that they've lost some mobility and use scooters is a turn on.
What you're saying here is similar to what the OP said, but not expressed in the same way. When he said it, it sounded quite nice, like he very much enjoyed what he was seeing, and cared about the women that gave him a turn-on. He conveys his feelings quite well, and paints a nice picture of the subject.

When you say it - it conveys a completely different tone. To the point of being unpleasant (to me, anyway) - yet you're both talking about the exact same thing.

Is this just a question of writing style? Or is it a different type of man/FA?

Interesting thought to ponder.

P.S. LnL - you're too dang cute in that pic!

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
This may not be very P.C. but I am incredibly turned on by the sight of SSBBWs riding scooters. It's not so much that I like seeing women lose mobility. There's nothing hotter than a SSBBW in motion. I prefer to see fat women free to go wherever they want. Scooters provide larger women the ability to fully enjoy life. There's something very sexy about a beautiful women not letting anything get in her way to go out and have a good time. The strength and vitality of a SSBBW is immeasurable. Ok, I'm getting a little too excited and rambling, lol. Anyway, SSBBW on scooters are sexy to me.

Does any other FA's have any feelings they want to share about the subject? Do any SSBBWs want to share pics of their lovely selves on scooters?
I love your wording, SamanthaNY expressed her take on the sentiment well.

Yeah I agree SSBBWs being so fat that they've lost some mobility and use scooters is a turn on. And what is it with Walmart? Is it my imagination because I swear I always see so many BBWs/SSBBWs on the occassions I go in there- I hate the store but love it for that reason :)
Taking a page out of Dre's book would not be the worst idea for you I think, maybe.

imfree

In Remembrance
I need a power chair, but can't afford my part of the expenses,
so I'll say this about the big girls on scooters because I know
I'd be right in there with them if I had one! They're beautiful
'cuz they're free and happy on those scooters!:)

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
oh man i soooooooo wish i could have some souped up custom scooter... black with red flames on the side and sexy fat girl mud flaps with a small license plate dealio that says "WIDE LOAD" hahahaha...that would be awesome!!!

thanks so much everyone hehe :)

When I was first assembling ideas for my Eta Quantum/Dimensia strips for printDIMz I did a sketch of the skinny male character Wrigley hitching a ride on Dimensia's antigravity scooter... that was hot. Later Dimensia became a regular caped superheroine but I should dig out that sketch...:rolleyes:

Russ2d

What you're saying here is similar to what the OP said, but not expressed in the same way. When he said it, it sounded quite nice, like he very much enjoyed what he was seeing, and cared about the women that gave him a turn-on. He conveys his feelings quite well, and paints a nice picture of the subject.

When you say it - it conveys a completely different tone. To the point of being unpleasant (to me, anyway) - yet you're both talking about the exact same thing.

Is this just a question of writing style? Or is it a different type of man/FA?
Yeah, I was pressed for time because of work and errands and was writing quick. Though accurate It does indeed sound off color, too blunt and unpleasant... not a reflection of my nature but of a man who usually hasn't a lot of time. I assure you I care very much for the women involved and often aggressively defend others outside these boards. Uggg bad tone indeed and I can't alter it now, next time.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
this picture is a couple years old..and i look WAY too excited to be at Walmart shopping lol...but there it is
oh my god giiiiirl! i love your face in this picture! it is SO expressive! haha you are so goddamn precious.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
hahaha thank ya punkin' ;) my girl friend makes me laugh like that on a regular basis so i'm sure she said something completely outrageous to get that kinda response for the picture lol

oh my god giiiiirl! i love your face in this picture! it is SO expressive! haha you are so goddamn precious.

shin_moyseku

Long live to the Fat
Certainly, also love to see ssbbw in a scooter, i found some pics or vids on youtube, and i love it, well maybe because i am a feeder so i dream with having a quite fattening relationship and i know mobility is a issue, but in the deep of my self i get so hot seeing that a woman wants to go out no matter her size, also if you need the scooter is because you ARE big and beautiful indeed.

steely

I got the image of a fat girl on a Vespa,rolling down the highway.Like the image of Peggy Sue on the motorcycle.:DIt delighted me to no end.

Latest posts