Start your own rumor!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Renaissance Woman

Please do.
Inspired by Carrie's non-presence, I have started the following thread. This should definitely be a NON-TRUE JOKE rumor that is obvious to all that it's a joke, lest any feelings get hurt.

Initially, I'll steer it towards what Carrie & Ben are doing.

I heard that Carrie & Ben have embarked on a bank robbing spree, akin to Bonnie & Clyde. Internet access is difficult to get when you're running from the cops, hence no updates here on the boards.

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
Jay, however, is in Guatemalan prison. He was caught trying to construct a giant statue of an SSBBW in the town square, but the guerilla militia caught him before he finished.

The cool thing is, that this group of guerillas is very well financed by the Chavez government, and upon hearing of his Venezuelan connection have been totally great about giving him their wireless password, so he can keep posting on Dimensions. Eventually he'll let his family know he's alright too.

(This story is totally untrue, I'll have you know. I was totally not caught when I constructed the SSBBW statue in the town square.)

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Tres Huevos just posted everything he knew about JFK's assassination, but thought better of such a suicidal move and deleted his post before he thought anyone had a chance to read it.

He *thought*...

Unmarked bills, Mr. Huevos, usual denominations and location. Usual protocols about not being followed/observed, etc. Yes, I'm shaking you down again. CTRL+C can be such a profitable keystroke combination.

missaf

In an effort to combat the cold, Donna ordered up the Thunder from Down Under from Las Vegas. Unfortunlately, they were already booked and on the plain to NYC to visit BoBabe.

News at 11.

:)

FreeThinker

Rumor: FreeThinker has multiple personalities, and is unaware that this is being said about him right now.

(In actual fact, FreeThinker has no personality at all! :p )

altered states

señor member
fatlane said:
Tres Huevos just posted everything he knew about JFK's assassination, but thought better of such a suicidal move and deleted his post before he thought anyone had a chance to read it.
Nah, it was about violating a certain Hyde Park regular with a rolled up copy of The Nation, but I named her and I thought that might be a ban-able offense.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
Renaissance Woman said:
Inspired by Carrie's non-presence, I have started the following thread. This should definitely be a NON-TRUE JOKE rumor that is obvious to all that it's a joke...
Can I just cut-n-paste 'em from other threads?

Kidding!

I'll add to your rumor that Carrie and Ben are only rolling enough banks to bankroll their spree, which more accurately involves setting all caged or penned animals free, across the US. Well, in towns close to the interstate, anywayzzz. Oh, and the town has to have a Cracker Barrel or a Cheesecake Factory.

Coming to a town near you! Stampedes! Of pissed off animals! Send your thank-yous to Carrie. (Ben was just being obedient. In hopes of getting laid.)
BBWMoon said:
I heard that BBWMoon totally freaked on the WLS board.
I cringe at cyber hugs, but if I didn't, I'd say this called for one. Tentative cyber.... hugs (cringe) to you, Allie. And good luck. THAT, I give you untentatively.

missaf said:
In an effort to combat the cold, Donna ordered up the Thunder from Down Under from Las Vegas. Unfortunlately, they were already booked and on the plain to NYC to visit BoBabe.
I don't know what Thunder from Down Under is/are/was, but if it/they show up here, I'll let ya know.

I don't know if this is something I'm gonna wanna drink, wear, or stuff a single into its banana hammock, but I'm assuming this'll be something I'll wanna post px plz tanx, eh?

Edited to add: Egbert Souse has three heads, each one equipped with a potty mouth. And the sexiest laugh lines in 52 states. (And several US territories.)

missaf

The Thunder from Down Under: All Australian Male Revue in Vegas :)

Rainahblue

I've been away because I was at Oprah's fat camp dropping 500lbs. The show will air sometime next week.

MisticalMisty

Jay did accept my proposal and I'm off to Guatemala to marry him and make many, many, many babies..or PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE ;)

Donna

wait...what?
What the HELL am I gonna gdo with $100 in singles now????:huh:

missaf said:
The Thunder from Down Under: All Australian Male Revue in Vegas :)

fatlane

Starting Arvist
BBWMoon said:
I heard that BBWMoon totally freaked on the WLS board.
I heard she killed Vince and ate him up and is getting the WLS to dispose of the evidence.

It's the perfect crime!

(Hey, BBWMoon! You do what you gotta do. Be very careful, very well read, and all that. And don't whistle in the elevator.)

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Rainahblue said:
I've been away because I was at Oprah's fat camp dropping 500lbs. The show will air sometime next week.
Unfortunately, she dropped the 500 pound weight on Oprah's head. Such a terrible... "accident"...

Latest posts