• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Starting to gain, looking for advice, support

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imchet

Hi, bit of a lurker here. Joined a couple of years ago, but have been pretty quiet. Sorry if this mirrors my thread on the weight board, but I think this is a better place for it.

Anyhow, what I hope was my last diet ended a couple of months ago. I lost about twenty five pounds and felt pretty good for a while. Then I stopped losing and just started feeling worse all the time. So I stopped. I started eating normally again and quickly put on ten pounds (I'm average height and about 240). So I figured what the heck, if I did that without trying how much could I gain in a week if I really did try? I ate an average of about 5000 calories a day and gained five pounds in a week. I felt good, in fact I felt great! So for this week I'm eating an average of 6000 calories and we'll see where that goes. I want to gain back all of the twenty five pounds I lost plus a bit more. How much I'm nut sure....

Assuming I can keep up the 6000 calorie intake, and have moderate physical activity what do you think I could expect? Would I just keep gaining at a steady rate? or would it take more and more to gain as I got bigger? I'm looking for support and advice. Thanks, I suppose I'd like to gain thirty more pounds to start (I just gained fifteen last month). Does anybody have any experience with this sort of sustained calorie intake?

Back