• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stores make me MENTAL!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deidrababe

In Rememberance
Okay, so I'm sure this has been discussed on this board before, but Lane Bryant Stores...WTF?

Okay, I'm fat, huge......but I can't buy ANYTHING at a Lane Bryant Store other than one Sytle bra, and perhaps a top that is too small but I want my boobs to hang out anyway, so I don't care.

Walmart - NOT a plus size store - I can buy jeans, tops, shorts - CHEAP too!

Lane Bryant - fattie store - not for the Super Size fatties.

Walmart - Not a fattie store - Fattie can FIND CLOTHING!

JJill - Not a fattie store - has Petites, regular and Plus - Plus is Catalog only, but if you go to one of their stores, a personal shopper will bring you all the stuff you want to look at and you can see stretch and fabric and then order your size - up to 4X - BIGGER once again than Lane Bryant - The Fattie Store -

(FYI, JJill is a little more expensive, but the quality is great, and I got SEVERAL items that fit just fine!)

Avenue - Sometimes I can find tops, but NEVER bottoms.

Having a huge belly is tough if you want pants - Where the HELL can I get nice pants (not leggings) that fit my huge belly and don't cost 60 bucks for a damn pair of pants?

Fashion Bug - Tops only and SOMETIMES bottoms - good prices - oh and BTW, they are having a HUGE ASS CLEARANCE sale right now, I got tops for 3.50 and shorts for 4.00 and they had lots of things still in 30/32 and almost EVERYTHING in smaller sizes - so RUN don't WALK to Fashion Bug if you need stuff now (Early September)

Torrid - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......on the not so often occasion I can find a top that MIGHT work....well.....LOL...not even worth my time.

It's so damn frustrating when I want pants and cute short skirts and can't find them unless I order custom and spend a mint!

Any Super Size Fatties have a solution for me?

I think I'm never going to go to Lane Bryant Store again. Website is okay, but God, I HATE Polyester!

Why do fatties always get to wear Polyester?????? Even now? Polyester? WTF!

Okay, yes, this was a rant. I'm sorry. I'm stressed. I need pants.

XOXOXO

Deeds

Latest posts

Back