• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Absolutely Gorgeous - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, Dining, Sex: A follow-up tale to "Lucky Meeting"

Absolutely Gorgeous​

by Mairibeth​
It was Jiminy’s 18th birthday. He was seated on the couch with his black hair falling down over his eyes, and his hazel eyes exploring his surroundings silently. Magnus and Emmitt who were siblings of Jiminy’s were in chairs on either side of him. The cake had just been brought out and Jiminy’s eyes widened and his taste buds tingled upon seeing it. The servants placed it on the table in front of the couch Jiminy was seated on. By instinct, Jim’s hands moved from his sides to his belly. He was so excited to be able to take a big bite of that cake. They sang happy birthday to him, then Magnus helped Jiminy sit up his 600-pound frame so he could blow out the candles. The whole party was really lonely. Jiminy had no friends, and just 2 of his 4 brothers attended. It was a very modest celebration.

Now, Jiminy was 18, and he had never been with a girl before. And of course he didn’t think he ever would, considering his size. But Magnus arranged something for his brother’s birthday that would allow him to be with a girl, for the first time. Magnus was a bit big himself, but he still went out into the world to work and etc. Jiminy could have left the house if he had wanted to, but he was too shy, and embarrassed to ever leave. But what does that have to do with Jiminy’s birthday?

Magnus worked with a woman who found big men attractive, he only knew this because she would always hint at it to him. He always thought that she was joking, not mocking, because she was too nice to be mocking him. Either way, one day he called her aside and asked, “I need to get this straight, are you really attracted to me or are you just fucking around?”

She smiled at him and they got into a deep conversation about it. He mentioned his brother Jiminy, and how he was turning 18. He described Jim to her and she was in awe. He knew she would find him attractive and that Jiminy needed her attention more than he did. She told Magnus that by his description, Jiminy was perfect for her, and he was exactly what she was dreaming about. Magnus and she then planned Jiminy’s birthday present.
Now, back to Jiminy’s party. The cake had been cut and Jiminy was already full to bursting. He stuffed himself so much that his breathing was short and labored. At this time, Magnus called the servants to come and clean up the cake. Magnus stood up, took tissues and cleaned all the cake off his brother’s face. Jiminy also had some cake on his shirt as well, so Magnus had to get a new shirt for him. Jiminy started to tear up, and Magnus noticed so he told everyone in the room to leave so that he could speak to Jiminy alone. Jiminy was seated on the couch without a shirt on, and cake frosting all over his mouth. Magnus sat next to his brother and said, “It’s your birthday Jim, what’s the matter?”

Jiminy started to cry and he said, “Look at me.”

Magnus sighed, and put his hand on Jim’s hand. He said, “Look Jim, it’s your birthday, please cheer up. I have a wonderful present for you.”

Jim looked over at Magnus and just motioned for him help him put his shirt on. He then said, “I don’t want to look at myself like this. I mean, look at all the stretch marks, all over me. I'm disgusting with my clothes on, and hideous without them.”

Magnus was getting Jim’s shirt to put it on. He then put it over Jim’s arms and helped button it up. As he was doing that, he was telling Jiminy about his birthday present. “Now Jiminy, do you remember Mary? That girl I work with?”

Jim sniffed and then nodded. Magnus continued, “Well, I'm hooking you up with her.”

Jiminy looked shocked, and he said, “No. No you’re not. Don’t you dare put me in that kind of a situation.”

Magnus said, “Why not?”

Jim responded, “Are you kidding? She's gorgeous; I would be terrified in her presence.”

Magnus argued, “I think it would improve your self-esteem.”

Jim exclaimed, “How?! How would being with a gorgeous girl improve my self-esteem? The whole time I would be paranoid and ridiculously self conscious.”
Magnus smiled, “Well, what if I told you that she finds you attractive? And that she's waiting for you in your room right now?”

Jiminy didn’t know how to react to that. He just muttered, “What?”

Magnus repeated, while assisting Jiminy getting himself off the couch, “She's sitting on your bed, waiting for you. So come and hurry up Jim.”

Jiminy stood up and waddled to his room. He was too shocked to really speak. And either way, he was so stuffed from the cake that walking and talking would have used up all his energy, and would have probably made him throw up. When they got to his bedroom, Magnus opened the door. Jiminy waddled into the room and immediately the door was closed behind him. On his bed, was Mary. In a small red dress. Jiminy was unable to move. He stood there in horror and shock. He wanted to leave; he didn’t want her eyes looking at him like that. A few seconds passed, and then Mary sat up and said, “You can come over here, you know.”

Jiminy just stuttered, “Oh… al… alright.”

He walked slowly up to his bed. He sat down next to Mary, and the bed groaned as his weight was placed upon it. When he heard the groan he let out a little whimper. Mary was so close to him, so she heard it. She asked, “What’s the matter? Are you alright Jim?”

He nodded with his eyes closed, unable to even look at her. Never in his life had he been in this situation before and he didn’t know how to act. She touched his shoulder, and he jerked away. Well, he at least moved his shoulder all he could. She backed away at that point. She stood up and walked so she was facing Jiminy. She put her hands on his face and moved his gaze up to hers. He couldn’t look her in the eyes without his face wrinkling up into a sob. She moved away from him and said, “I think you should get into bed.”

He just nodded. She waited for a moment, expecting him to say something. But all she received was silence. She was beginning to think that he didn’t like her. She offered, “Let me help you change Jim, so that my presence here tonight had at least one purpose.”

Jiminy then spoke up although weakly, “What was your purpose here?”

She walked back up to the bed, and then she sat next to him. She said, “I wanted to get to know you, Jim. Magnus told me about you, and you sounded wonderful. I wanted to surprise you on your birthday and give you a night you’ll never forget, and maybe many more.”

Jiminy looked at her for a second and said, “Well, if I sounded wonderful, then I'm shocked that you haven’t changed your mind upon seeing me.”
Mary looked at him in sympathy and asked, “What do you mean? Do you think Magnus left something out about your description?”

Jim sighed and said, “Well, I find it hard to believe that he mentioned my weight. After all, how could I have sounded wonderful if he had mentioned that?”

Mary’s expression of sympathy deepened and she stated, “He did mention that. That’s the whole reason I asked him about you. I find men of your size attractive. And when he told me that you were a shut-in and had no one but him, well I couldn’t believe it, and I wanted to meet you and be part of your life.”

Silence followed, and then she said, “If you don’t believe that I'm attracted to you, then will you at least let me prove it?”

Jim sighed to himself and then said, “But how is that possible?”

“How is what possible?” Mary asked.

Jim looked at her then down at himself and said, “How could anyone be attracted to this? It’s ultimate misery to be like this, so how could it ever attract a woman like you?”

Mary smiled at him a little and said, “I wish I could explain it to you. But I can't. All I know is that you are absolutely gorgeous Jiminy. Absolutely gorgeous.”

Jiminy started to cry upon hearing that. He put his head in his hands, and he just sobbed. Mary immediately put her arms around what she could of him, and she placed her head on his shoulder. She whispered in his ear, “Shh, Jiminy, there’s nothing to cry about. Shhh.”

Latest posts

Back