• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Balloon Up II

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: A more down-to-Earth sequel to the fantastic expansion fantasy “Balloon Up.”

Balloon Up:
Enter Dr. Salvemini​

By D.Korovljev​

Author's Note: This is the sequel to the 2003 story, "Balloon Up". Previously, a 24 year old girl called Joanna whose ambition was to become as fat as possible purchased a fattening enhancement drug called Balloon Up. She enjoyed it so much that she got to the stage where she literally began to float like a balloon and has since become so fat (2 meters wide) that she cannot even leave her lounge room and her best friend and make up artist Kelly chained her ankle to an anchor so that Joanna could float in one place and be able to watch TV and eat properly with no hassle. Now, the story…….

+​

In a laboratory on the outskirts of the town that Joanna lives in, a scientist called Dr. Dion Salvemini is reading a newspaper and on the front page is a picture of Joanna, and next to it, it says, “Enormously sized woman floats like a balloon,” and this has inspired a lot of big women everywhere that being enormously fat can be very fun indeed. The doctor who gave Joanna Balloon Up is out of stock of the drug due to the exciting results. Dr. Salvemini does not like it and he says, “If they want be big fat balloons, I’ll show them the true meaning of fat” and he gets out a silver object that looks like an arrow, but on the end is a needle and inserts into a slot in the arrow a small syringe, Dr. Salvemini says, “This drug is called, ‘Anvil.’ It has the ability to turn a floating fat woman into an immobile, and very obese woman. They keep their huge bodies, but it will eliminate the effects of Balloon Up, but it will also make the heart able to sustain fat at any size to keep them alive. So that Joanna girl would weight three to four tons if I gave her a shot of Anvil,” and Dr. Salvemini gets to work and begins whipping up batches of Anvil.

The next morning, Joanna wakes up floating happily giving her belly a sensual rub and Kelly comes in and asks, “What would you like for breakfast Joanna?” and Joanna replies, “Five six stacks of pancakes please with maple syrup” and Kelly returns with a huge plate of pancakes and Joanna eats them up in 10 minutes and rubs her belly again, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” and Kelly paints Joanna’s fingers and toes with her favorite red nail polish. Kelly regularly touches up Joanna’s nails as Joanna believes that having painted fingers and toes makes being a fat woman sexier.

On the news, the anchorman reports about Balloon Up and how many women have enjoyed taking Balloon Up; a reporter is speaking to a woman who’s had Balloon Up and is so fat that she has taken up her whole bedroom and her head pokes out of the window, she says, “I am fulfilling my dreams, I’m stuck in my room, but I’m not complaining, the doctor said that my heart is healthy. Balloon Up also keeps the heart healthy.” Joanna is happy that she has gotten women realizing the excitement of being extremely fat.

Joanna, in her favorite lingerie, asks Kelly to unfasten her anklet and Joanna floats outside into the sky. Joanna has learnt that by “swimming” she can control where she goes and floats over Dr. Salvemini’s lab. He fires his Anvil arrow at Joanna and it gets her; she finds that she’s descending toward the ground and for the first time in a very long while, her feet have touched the ground and Dr. Salvemini comes out and says, “YES!! It works! Anvil works!” and Joanna says, “What have you done to me? Did you drug me with a Balloon Down medicine? Am I going to be thin?”

Dr. Salvemini replies, “No no my dear, that drug wears off the effects of Balloon Up, but you keep your huge frame,” and Joanna replies, “Really? Well that’s all right; I don’t care if I’m not floating around like a balloon. All I care about is being enormously fat; my original ambition is to become immobile - thank you, Dr.”

Dr. Salvemini replies, “You’re welcome my dear.” Joanna asks if there’s a drug that can make her even fatter, and Dr. Salvemini injects her with a drug that will make her gain 50 pounds per hour. Dr. Salvemini returns Joanna home in his truck with Joanna in the storage container, and he wheels the growing Joanna into her lounge room where she gets fatter and fatter and fatter. She really can’t move now as her legs are so fat that her feet don’t touch the floor anymore. Thanks to Balloon Up and Anvil, Joanna has truly made her dreams come true of being very very fat and immobile.

Latest posts

Back