• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Frank's Feeding Fun

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, SWG: Scenes from a marriage . . .

Frank’s Feeding Fun​
Frank and Danielle had been married for 2 years and have had had a very loving relationship. Frank had been a FA for as long as he could remember and had often fantasized about feeding his wife till she could burst. Her getting fatter and fatter with every day passing was a wonderful thought that he always kept to himself because of embarrassment. He feared that if he ever told his wife his true feelings then she wouldn’t love him anymore or she would never look at him the same way ever again.

He sometimes thought that he should have married a bigger women since she had never fulfilled his real fantasies. Danielle had the body the most other guys would drool over. A nice pretty fit stomach and thighs a great butt and size C boobs. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, a really beautiful face. The "blonde bombshell" was her nickname and Frank was the envy of all his friends for getting such a stereotypical wife. Frank knew that he had to do something or he would keep feeling trapped in his fantasies while the real world was passing him by.

"The scale says 130 pounds honey. Aren't you proud of me?" Danielle said patting her very small stomach. Frank was thinking just the opposite, a disappointment. But he had to lie for, like always, he wasn't ready to tell her the truth.

"Great!" he said through clenched teeth, but the smile on Danielle’s face made him happy.

"Honey, I have something very special planned for tonight so I want you to be ready. Alright?" he had planned something very special indeed for the night of his anniversary something that he wanted to keep very secret.

"Alright" she said with much anticipation and curiosity. What could he be planning for tonight? She asked herself over and over again. She couldn't wait for his surprise.

Frank left for work and Danielle stayed home as she always did, Frank had a very successful and high paying job so Danielle never needed one. She would stay home all day and eat barely anything and work out on the treadmill and other equipment that Frank had always regretted on buying for her. So she had a tiny breakfast consisting of egg whites, and a piece of toast. It was amazing how she was able to survive on how little she ate. She spent the day thinking over and over again what could he be planning for tonight?. Finally, hours later, Frank came home with tons and tons of groceries its like the bags of food would never end. There must be enough food to last us for at least a month, I guess it's nice that he is thinking ahead like he always does. thought Danielle. He sure is the best, no wonder I married him.

"Hi," Frank said and kissed Danielle on the cheek. "Lets go upstairs and I will start with my surprise." They started walking upstairs to the master bedroom and in the bedroom was a very nice chair that they had bought recently and that Danielle "had to get."

"Sit down," Frank said pointing to the chair. And Danielle obediently sat there. Almost immediately after she sat down Frank handcuffed her hands behind the chair.

"Oh, so you want to get down and dirty," Danielle said.

"Something like that," said Frank. "I will be back in just a little bit, hold tight!"

"I will be waiting," Danielle said seductively.

After about 30 minutes, Danielle was starting to wonder. What is taking Frank so long? And just after Frank arrived carrying a bag full of food like the one he had carried in from the grocery store. What is going on she asked herself.

"Now I want you to eat everything I give you understand?" Danielle was very confused but didn't want to disappoint her loving husband.

"Sure," she said curiously, thinking about how much food she was going to be eating.

Frank took out a box of donuts from the bag and started shoving them into her waiting mouth and soon enough the box was empty. Then he took out a bag of chips and started giving them to her without stop and by the time she was done she had finished two huge bags. Then he brought out a bag of pretzels and she finished them as quickly as she finished the chips. Then Frank took out many boxes of French fries, a few hamburgers, and chicken strips he had bought from a fast food place. She ate every last bit of all this food and felt something she had not felt in a long time. She felt a bulge that was her stomach coming out of her very tight shirt. When Frank showed that the bag was empty he started to pat the little stomach poking out.

"I hope you haven't had much to eat today because there is a lot more where that came from," Frank said as he went downstairs to get more food. He came back a few minutes later with a few more bags full of food. He took out a big 24-ounce steak he just cooked and fed her big bites out of it. After she was finished with that he took out chicken wings and fed her nonstop.

"I know that this is one of your favorites," Frank said, pulling out a family size bucket of chicken. He fed her the entire contents with bits and crumbs falling all over her shirt and down to her bloated stomach.

"I'm sorry, honey, I gave you all this food and nothing to drink!" He then took out a gallon of milk and a funnel. Frank stuck the funnel in her mouth and started pouring the milk into it and down her throat. He was careful not to go to fast so that she would be able to catch up, but he got too excited and the milk started pouring out of it and onto her shirt which just happened to be white exposing her breasts and forming an outline of her growing stomach. Why didn't I wear a bra tonight she thought. DING DONG, the doorbell rang just as she finished the milk, gasping for air.

"That must be the pizza guy," Frank said and hurried down the stairs to answer the door. How much is he going to feed me? Danielle thought. She tried to get out of the seat but then remembered that she was handcuffed. Frank really does think of everything she thought and then Frank burst through the door holding 2 large pizza boxes.

"Frank dear, I'm awfully stuffed - can we stop this now?" said Danielle.

"Nonsense, we only have a few more rounds to go," Frank said and started shoveling slices of pizza into her now very reluctant mouth. She was struggling to get out while her loving husband kept feeding her more and more pizza. After she was done with all the pizza, she collapsed in the chair and couldn't move anymore even if she wanted to. Frank gave her a soda and went downstairs again but first said, "don't move" - like Danielle could go anywhere even if she wasn't handcuffed. While Frank was gone, she decided to analyze her ever growing body. Her stomach was not over-swollen anymore but huge and distended, while her swollen breasts lay and were pushed aside from her huge stomach. Every part of her body was bigger and aching and her clothes certainly didn't fit anymore. Her shorts were pushing their limits and the shirt felt like an over-tight corset on her midsection. And just as she was finished, Frank walked in with the last three bags of food.

"Frank, please, my stomach is going to burst if you don’t stop," Danielle said.

Frank just ignored this comment and kept right on with his feeding. He pulled out a stack of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash browns while he said, "I know you didn't eat breakfast so I made this for you." He crammed it all into her now bloated cheeks bite after bite of nonstop food. And soon the bag was empty as he then said, "Now it's time for dessert." Then he emptied the last two bags filled with ice cream, cakes, cookies, brownies, pies, cupcakes, and all different types of goodies. Now Danielle wasn't reluctant but more accepting of this as she knew that he was enjoying this and she was starting to enjoy it, too.

Finally she said, "Bring it on!" which is exactly what Frank did. He fed her scoop after scoop of ice cream until all of it was gone and stuffed her with bite after bite of delicious chocolate cake. Then he fed her the cookies, brownies, and cupcakes; every time she swallowed, she smiled, waiting for more. When it came down to the last two pies she said, "Let me handle these," and Frank put the two pies down in from of her on her huge stomach. Then she dove headfirst, eating the pies without her hands as if it were the pie-eating contest at the local carnival. "That hit the spot," she finally said after devouring all the food brought to her.

"BUURP!!!" A huge escaping belch flew from her mouth and she then said, "Excuse me." POP! - the button on her shorts flew off and her zipper zipped down to the halfway point. RIP! - her shirt ripped open, exposing her now gigantic belly tight as a drum while her even bigger breasts parted even more by the stomach in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Frank," Danielle said.

"For what?" said Frank as Danielle looked over at his massive erection. Then Frank took off the handcuffs and tried to help her to her feet because she was so full. He slipped as she fell back into her chair and it broke under the pressure and she collapsed to the floor. She laughed and he lifted her up to their bed. He rubbed her stomach as she lay there motionless because of her aching stomach.

"So I guess you like bigger women, Frank," Danielle said.

"How did you guess?" said Frank. "Do you think you could get even bigger for me?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I love being bigger like this and eating whatever I want, I won't have to diet anymore," she said. "As long as I won’t have to do this again!"

Latest posts

Back