Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by 1300 Class, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Oct 10, 2005 #21

Moonchild

Moonchild

Moonchild

Seniory McMember

Personally, I've only ever written two weight gain stories, and that's because they were the only two story ideas I thought I could pull off with some actual artistic integrity. The first was quite long, and the second wasn't short, and not many people read them, probably because of that, but in the long run, I'd rather have a few people read a story than a mass audience looking for something to, if you will pardon my crudeness, touch themselves to. I've read quite a few weight gain stories over the years, and the ones that really stay with me are the most original ones.

However, there are some stories that manage to be intriguing but also concise and focused solely on weight gain. What I specifically have in mind are those by "Admirer" in Dimensions' story archive.

Anyway, back on topic... Although it is a rarity, I like stories that take place at some time in the past that casually include cultural and historical references. I would say that this is perhaps too touchy of a subject, but the only example I can think of right now is something about the Korean "comfort women" love slaves the Japanese kept during World War II. If I think of a better example I'll post it.

2. Oct 10, 2005 #22

fatlane

fatlane

fatlane

Starting Arvist

Been there. Read that.

3. Oct 10, 2005 #23

fatlane

fatlane

fatlane

Starting Arvist

You want interesting characters? There was an actual Ottoman Sultan who put out a booty call for the fattest woman in his realm. An Armenian won the prize. He showered her with gifts and accepted her into his harem.

There's a bit of fun... the fattest of the fat!

4. Oct 10, 2005 #24

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

You....You have? o_O I don't recall seeing this story in Dimensions.

5. Oct 10, 2005 #25

fatlane

fatlane

fatlane

Starting Arvist

Might have been at the old www.feeder.com website. And I mean OLD.

6. Oct 10, 2005 #26

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

They turned it into a news site. x.x

7. Oct 11, 2005 #27

fatlane

fatlane

fatlane

Starting Arvist

Yeah. And every now and then I try Acotto's old FTP site, just to see if it's back up...

8. Oct 11, 2005 #28

BTB

BTB

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut

And I'm always searching if there are people who saved the contents of old sites like this one and are willing to share them.

9. Oct 11, 2005 #29

1300 Class

1300 Class

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

www.feeder.com strange name for a news sight if ever I've seen one.

10. Jan 23, 2006 #30

zonker

zonker

zonker

Well, you know what I say about your stories and your approach: Don't change a thing. I enjoy the slow, realistic gain, and all that description of food just about drives me crazy with hunger. I read a little, eat a little, read a little, eat a lot . . . ;)

11. Jan 23, 2006 #31

Janet

Janet

Janet

Incredible Edibles

Ok I've heard that life imitates art.

What about having a woman gaining in response to images by Botero or Ruben. Or having her gain as she loses herself in impassioned eating while sifting through the progressively larger images she finds in the stash of an undisclosed FA in her life--whom she eventually seduces. (Pleasure begetting pleasure.)

Or...if art imitates life, why not a story about a woman who develops a sensual and sexual affinity for eating and being fat which begins while she surfs the boards here on Dimensions. (Fantasy based on reality.)

Finally, why not a Cinderella story--with the slipper fitting the fattest foot! How about Rapunzel being stuck in her tower because she was fattening up waiting for her prince charming! How about Snow White being fed by the 7 dwarfs? Goldilocks still sittin' in the chair eating porridge--and the bears can't budge her.

Whee.....this is fun! I'm new here and not a writere, but I'm sure that more than one lusty tale can come from reinventing the fairy tales for us fat chicks!

Somebody make my dreams come true!

12. Jan 24, 2006 #32

maxoutfa

maxoutfa

maxoutfa

Hmm, I don't believe I've written ANY stories that would fit the above paramenters. Perhaps I am the other 10%. (woo hoo for me, a real maverick!!;) )
    To me there has to be more of a motivation than some magic or whatever. It's half the fun trying to put myself in a different perspective and see where it takes me. I enjoy the telling of the actual gain as much as the next FA, but the stories that I really enjoy either subvert a paradigm or at least maintain a thread of reality - The 400 lb weight gain in a week kind of thing just doesn't ring my bell.

And while I'm ranting :) one of the things that I dislike and is so very prevelent in stories that I read is the "approximately 140 lbs ". Maybe it's just me, but if you're telling a story using 3rd person omniscient the whole point of being omniscient is that you know exactly, so leave the guessing out of it. Just come out and say "she was fairly short, 5'2-5'4 depending on the heels, and carried her 146 lbs as a well padded hourglass".

13. Jan 24, 2006 #33

adam

adam

adam

I'm attempting a story about a woman, a ssbbw, widow in the everyday goings on of her every day life, which involves aspects of WG, among other delights. I can't give away anymore info than that.:bow:
    WG isn't originally my cup of tea, as other scenarios I am known for at mostly other sites, but I have put such ideas into a story or two of mine.
    I don't like the "magic, and/or pill induced" kind of stories either. I prefer a realistic approach.:eat1:
    My problem is I go through periods where I still have ideas to write about, but I just don't feel like writting. I don't feel like putting out the effort to make dialog, and use all the proper grammar and puctuation and all that crap. Like now in fact. I haven't the patients to write the story out, so its usually a very condensed version, and I'm on to the next one, if I feel like writting.
    That doesn't make much sense does it?

14. Jan 24, 2006 #34

zonker

zonker

zonker

Janet, your “life imitates art” comment reminds me of how influenced I am by weight-gain and FA stories and also how influential I wish my stories could be.

I am really into weight-gain erotic fiction or any erotica involving plump lovers and/or food. Ten years after reading it, I still vividly remember that one scene in Erica Jung's "Fear of Flying" when the main character's lover slaps and then discusses her fat rear and all the food it took to grow such a beautiful butt. I would love to be able to write like that, to write some stories which would make a reader just moan in pleasure (and then reach out to grab a lover's love handles -- and/or a delicious pastry!). I am sure many of us have packed on the pounds as a result of reading weight-gain literature, and many of us have enjoyed the fleshy "enhancements" of our lovers as the result of reading these stories.

Last spring, I found this LiveJournal site called "69 words" which specializes in short erotic (exactly 69 words, no more no less, cool, huh?). I have written several stories for the site. People there may be tired of my particular focus, so I also write some stories which have nothing to do with food or body size. Here is one of the first ones I wrote:

"Seventh Anniversary -- Different Perspectives, Different Pleasures"

Pulling off his shirt, he looks in the bedroom mirror. Still got it even after all these years, he thinks. Still hot, athletic, muscular, trim. He grins at his reflection. From bed, she sees him there. Happy that her ex-jock has rounded so nicely, let go a little, his tummy pooches, love handles forming. Turning, he thinks about making love. And, smiling at him, she thinks about making brownies.

Anyway, here comes the “life imitates art” part. I think my lover found that erotic weight gain story I wrote about the brownies. Either that, or I experienced a series of unusual coincidences!

The day after I wrote that story, she cooked *yes* brownies! Said she made them for herself, but then offered to let me lick the bowl, very suspicious behavior indeed. In our house, licking the bowl is a delicious rite she has always claimed as her own! In fact, when I make brownies and don't give her a chance to lick the bowl, she pouts so prettily I just have to hand bowl and spoon to her.

Later that night, after they'd cooled, she kept offering me brownie after brownie after brownie, just cutting herself a few small pieces. The pieces she gave me were much larger, about twice as big as hers. And later, in bed, she could not keep her hands off my rounding tummy and love handles. She is certainly getting good at figuring out which buttons to push.

Coincidence? I think not. :) I'm going to have to write a lot more stories like that one. And leave them somewhere easy to locate on our computer. ;) I’ve never asked her if she read that story and was inspired by it; some things are just better as mysteries. ;)

Final note: I also wrote a sex-reversal version of this story for those who like plump females, and Janet, you may fall in this category. Again, 69 words exactly:

"Seventh Anniversary -- Different Perspectives, Different Pleasures"

Pulling off her dress, she looks in the bedroom mirror. Still got it even after all these years, she thinks. Still hot, sexy, thin. She grins at her reflection. From bed, he sees her there. Happy that his ex-cheerleader has let go a little, belly nicely rounded, hips widening, love handles forming. Turning, she thinks about making love. Smiling, he thinks about making her breakfast in bed tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the long post. Arrgh! I really need to get writing a novella or short story.

15. Jan 24, 2006 #35

Janet

Janet

Janet

Incredible Edibles

Zonker, that experience is a pretty sexy story as it is!

I think it's a real turn on to think of my partner leaving subtle hints about what he likes. Whether with stories or pictures, it would give me a chance to step into his fantasies--and bring some of the fantasy into reality. (That's why I thought it would make a great story premise.)

(Please do write and tell us what happens with the next story that you leave to be found.)

I just recently learned about the concept of nano-stories (being 55 words--a short story equivalent of a haiku). It's just a biteful, a morsel to whet your appetite for more. Interesting to hear that there is a 69 word version. I'll check it out.

Thanks, too for the story reversal. I really liked it. There was a 2 month span when I was thin, so I can relate!:D

Now, if I can just get my significant other to bring me breakfast in bed. (A special challenge because I usually get up before he does!!)

16. Jan 27, 2006 #36

zonker

zonker

zonker

Janet,

Pretty sexy? Thanks. For someone who likes writing erotica, I'll have to take that as a compliment.

By the way -- Are you sure you were thin for those two months, or were you like the woman in the story, admiring her "thinness" in the mirror while hubby was admiring her plumpness? Haha. ;)

Yeah, those nano-stories are fun, and that's what the 69-worders are based on. I think the choice of 69 was influenced by the type of writing -- erotica. If you wish to see some of my other 69ers, check here (and it has a link to the 69-word community):

http://zonker25.livejournal.com/21887.html

Also, I never really have felt like I needed to leave more stories out because soon after that brownie event, well, my weight gain desires came more out in the open (as did my belly!), so Annie keeps baking and feeding me quite well. If you wish to read more, my LJ is at:

http://zonker25.livejournal.com/

I've also written a few fattening haikus:

http://zonker25.livejournal.com/22066.html

Oh well, I really need to get over some writer's block right now and deliver some more fat-loving erotica to the world. Maybe this weekend....

Maybe you can get SO to make you breakfast in bed if you'd linger in bed a bit longer. I've gone from being all kinds of manic and busy in the morning to being quite lazy, and Annie now prepares a lot of bed-breakfasts (which I used to cook for her).

Have a great weekend! :)

17. Jan 30, 2006 #37

Janet

Janet

Janet

Incredible Edibles

Zonker,

Thanks for all the leads. I'll do some reading, while you do some writing!

As for lazing around more....hmmm, sounds good.

Take care,

Janet

18. Jan 30, 2006 #38

mark1

mark1

mark1

I've suggested this before with no takers. A man (super FA-doctor/dietician) takes a vacation to Haiti with the expressed purpose of learning voodoo techniques. He wants to be able to make wax figures of his female patients and by adding obscene amounts of wax to these figures he alters their shapes (and attitudes) . Giving one an extremely large bottom/hips, another a hugely pendulous stomach with pillow-like arms. Well, you get the idea.

19. Jan 31, 2006 #39

flyinover

flyinover

flyinover

I find that there's not enough attention given to the stage where the muscles are lay fallow, but the weight gain hasn't really started. I'd like more attention in stories to an athletic woman just stopping working out without taking on a diet that would cause weight gain -- and then focusing on her as she gets softer and more pliant, BEFORE she gets bigger.

20. Jan 31, 2006 #40

TH3_GH0$T

TH3_GH0$T

TH3_GH0$T

Tired.

That and how lazy he/she's getting. There's a good story.:eat2: