• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Pam's Pills - by Fatlvr (BBW, Sex, SWG, Dom)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Sex, SWG, Dom: Just submitted to the mailroom, a tale in which one FA turns his once-skinny wife into the dependent BBW of his dreams . . .

Pam’s Pills
By Fatlvr​
It was an unremarkable Monday morning and I was walking the last couple of blocks to work. As I passed by the International House of Pancakes, I glanced inside and saw a very large woman, from the back, busily demolishing a very respectable stack of pancakes. Sitting opposite her was an old friend of mine. I changed course and went into the restaurant and up to their table.

"Hey, Bill," I said. "How're you doing?"

"Hey there yourself," he said, following the welcome with my name and a big smile. "Won't you join us? You remember Kathy, don't you?"

I did remember his wife, Kathy, but she was a scrawny little thing who was always fussing about her weight or her hair or something. I looked at her face, dripping with butter and syrup, and saw with a shock that this was the same Kathy - except she must've gained three hundred pounds.

"Wow, Kathy," I said a little breathlessly, "you look great! How have you been?"

"Bill's a marvel," she said, pausing to put another big syrupy mouthful into her mouth. "I guess I gained a little weight since I saw you last Easter"

"A bit," I conceded, "but you look so much happier."

"Mmmmm, I am," she mumbled, still eating.

"How's your own wife, Pam?" Bill asked me.

"Thin as a rail," I said in a fatalistic tone, "and bound and determined to stay that way, or get even thinner."

"That's a shame," he replied, "I thought for a while you'd convinced her to drop all that diet crap - she was almost plump last Easter."

"Yeah, I had some hopes then," I replied, smiling at the memory, "but she got a real bee in her bonnet about losing all that lovely padding and there was nothing I could do about it."

"Wanna bet?" Bill said, leaning back with a sly smile on his face.

"Sure, I'll bite," I replied. "What's your secret?"

"Here," he said, taking a brown and a blue glass bottle from his inside pocket in a little leather pouch - they looked like big bottles of eye drops because each had a rubber plunger on top. "Take a look at this."

I picked the pouch up carefully and drew out each bottle. On each was a label that read: 'One drop daily.' "What are these?"

"The brown one is an appetite stimulant and worry reducer," he said. I turned a worried eye toward Kathy, but he shook his head. "No, when my fat sow is at her trough, she doesn't pay attention to hardly nothing else. Ain't that right, darling?"

"What?" she asked with a stupid grin on her face, "I wasn't paying attention. You going to finish your pancakes?" He handed his plate to her. She poured the left over butter and syrup from her plate onto the half-eaten plate and started in on those, too.

"What's the blue one?" I asked.

"The blue one is breast enhancer and stupifier. When you give her that, most of the weight she gains that day will go straight to her tits. The bigger her tits get, the stupider and more reliant on you she will become." He touched Kathy on the arm and said, "Show him your tits, Kathy cow."

She gave me a big grin and lifted up her blouse, showing me the best
and biggest pair of tits I had ever seen in person before. My jaw dropped and her smile got even bigger, but at a nod from Bill she put her blouse down again and resumed eating.

Bill said, "I gave her both for about six months, and I've just been giving her the brown for the past couple of months."

"So, how does it work?" I asked Bill.

"Just give her one dose every morning - you can put it in anything, coffee, tea, chocolate, it don't matter. About half an hour later, she'll start eating and she won't stop all day. Well, one thing'll make her stop eating, at least for a little while: fucking." Kathy looked over at him adoringly. He stroked her thigh under the table and told her, "as soon as we get home."

"Is it expensive, where do you get some?" I asked.

"Here's the card of the man who makes it up. Tell you what, I've got another set of bottles at home, so why don't you keep these as a starter?" The brown one was more than half full and the blue one was at least 2/3 full. I thanked him profusely, and then he cautioned me: 'There's a few do's and don'ts. First one is, it says one drop and it means one drop. Two or three drops might get her arrested, if you know what I mean. Second, make sure what she gets it in isn't too hot or too cold, or too much to drink in one big gulp.'"

"Once she's had a dose, she won't realize it, but she'll taste it and she'll drink the whole thing right down. I gave Kathy a drop once in a cup of coffee that was too hot and she almost scalded herself drinking it down too fast. And it has a kind of safety effect, too. When she's so full that eating any more would be dangerous, she'll just kind of pass out and stay passed out until she can eat again. You've got to train her to expect to have naps when she feels really full and you can't take her to an all you can eat place unless you can carry her out of there."

"Lastly, if you give her a dose and don't have anything ready for her to eat real quick, she'll tear your clothes off to fuck you and she won't care about anything else." He gave me a big grin and I returned it.

"And that brings up the only downside, I guess," he paused and I encouraged him to continue, "Well, you can't expect her to be faithful to you once you start giving her this stuff. It's an appetite stimulant and it means all her appetites, not just food. If she gets and offer of sex, she'll have a really hard time turning it down - and that don't mean she doesn't adore you. She'll have zero willpower and will eagerly give in to just about any temptation. Same thing with booze or smokes. It's best not to have any around, otherwise she may just drink till she passes out, or smoke 4 or 5 packs out of the carton before you get home. Remember, she can't help herself."

As if responding to a cue, Kathy chimed in, through a mouthful of food, "That's me!" and giggled. Bill and I gave her appreciative looks and she finished up the last of Bill's breakfast with a big happy grin on her fat face.

"Whoa," I said, glancing at my watch, "I'm late for work! Thanks a million, it really was great to see you two. I got up to leave and bent down to give Kathy a little friendly hug but found myself drawn into a very pleasurable, passionate embrace and kiss that left me panting for more.

"See what I mean?" asked Bill with a wry smile.

"Sure, do," I said, shaking his hand. "You're a lucky man!" I concluded waving as I made for the door.

"Let me know how you make out with Pam!" Bill said, waving, too.

Latest posts

Back