• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: The Water Park

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WG Story Drone

Both, WG: Part One of a Three-Part Story about two couples in competition . . .

The Waterpark

By Philled Up

This story was updated and greatly expanded in May, 2007, and this version closed. The revised version is here.

Part One

Freshman Year

My freshman year in college was everything I had hoped it would be. I got good grades, made some friends and dated a lot of hot college girls. Actually, “dated” might not be the right term. I’ve got this thing about making commitments, so I really never had a steady girlfriend. A number of girls showed an interest in exclusive dating, but I just didn’t want to limit my options. Two of the girls I was most interested in, Carrie and Jessica, were also roommates, which made things more complicated.

Carrie, Jessica, my roommate Brian and me were all Pre-Law students, taking many of the same classes, going to many of the same parties, studying in the same library (which rarely happened) and eating at the same cafeteria (which we did too often). Because we all knew that we’d be seeing each other a lot during college, and the girls didn’t want a guy to get between them and ruin their friendship, we decided not to do the boyfriend-girlfriend thing with each other. However, that didn’t mean we couldn’t fool around.

Jessica and I hooked up the third week of school. She was my first college “experience.” She was a pretty, large breasted red-head. At 5’4” and a curvy 140lbs, she really filled out a pair of jeans. Her legs were soft, but firm. The sex was good. She told me that she had a thing for smart, funny, athletic men. At that time, I was a lean 145lbs on my 5’9” frame.

I didn’t fool around with Jessica’s hot roommate, Carrie, until the second semester. I had my eye on Carrie since the first week of college. When I first saw her, I thought she had the most beautiful green eyes, but she was a little thinner than most of the girls I normally go out with. At 5’6” and an athletic 135lbs, she wasn’t skinny, but a little too thin for my tastes. Jessica had told me that Carrie joined the cross-country team in high school and ended up losing about 20 pounds. She also told me that neither she nor Carrie were getting much exercise due to our hectic course load. Carrie and I hooked up after a dorm party early second semester and I could definitely see that her roommate was right. Instead of a lean 135lbs, she was more like a slightly out of shape 145lbs. Still thin, but definitely softer.

Carrie wasn’t the only one putting on a few pounds. My roommate Brian and I were frequently meeting Jessica and Carrie at the cafeteria to study. Buffets are not the best places to study, if your goal is to stay in shape. That was becoming noticeable for each of us. Brian started the year at 5’10” and 170lbs, and by the end of the first semester had gained 10 pounds. Jessica and I had each gained 7 pounds, while Carrie had gained 10 pounds and was up to 145.

After Carrie and I hooked up, it was a little awkward between Carrie and Jessica. Since they were good friends and I had already stated that I wasn’t going to exclusively date anyone my freshman year, we decided to make a deal with each other. And since we were pre-law students, we decided to form a written agreement. They decided that it was alright to fool around with me as much as they wanted, as long as I didn’t date anyone exclusively. The deal seemed to work for all of us and the girls no longer felt like they were betraying their roommate every time they hooked up with me. A win-win-win.

Summer Plans

Summer break was approaching and I was having such a great time in college that I didn’t want go home. Carrie and Jessica felt the same way. Brian lived in town, so he was already home, essentially. So in late April, we started looking for jobs near campus that we thought we would like. I recommended that we work at the Wild Water World, the largest water park in the US. I knew that they were hiring for the summer and would like to get college kids to work there. Although it didn’t pay well, we would be able to ride all of the rides for free and get a 50% employee discount on food. Plus, they had the longest enclosed waterslide in the world, “The Tunnel,” nearly three quarters of a mile long. The best part was that two people could go down the slide together, as long as they were a combined 350lbs or less.

The idea of being in a hot, dark, wet environment for three minutes with either Carrie or Jessica laying on top of me sounded too good to be true. But I knew the only way I could get this to work would be if I could convince Brian to also work there. So, with a little convincing, I got Brian to go along with the water park idea. There would be two girls in bathing suits lying on top of him occasionally. I also made a commitment to him that I would go to the gym with him 4 days a week so we could get back in shape.

For Carrie and Jessica, their concerns were a little different. They wanted to share me as equally as possible. So, after some negotiation, we drafted a new contract for the water park and signed it.

1 We each commit to spending at least four days or evenings at the waterpark together and working the same shifts.
2 While at the waterpark our primary ride will be “The Tunnel.”
3 We will alternate partners for The Tunnel, opposite gender only, at every possible opportunity.
4 At no time will someone go down The Tunnel by themselves if it is possible to ride with someone else.
5 There will be no exclusive dating of anyone signing the contract while we are working at the waterpark.

It seemed to be an agreement that everyone could live with. Brian liked that he was guaranteed to go down the slide with one of the girls every time. The girls liked that they would be alternating turns with me and there was no exclusive dating. I liked that I would be able to fool around with two attractive young women all summer long. I wasn’t crazy about the agreement between Brian and myself to go to the gym and get back in shape, but I knew both Carrie and Jessica found me more attractive when I had my washboard abs. I told them that I found them more attractive with their new curves. To my delight, they each said that they didn’t mind the few extra pounds.

By the end of our freshman year we moved into new apartments and got ready for our new jobs to begin. We each got single apartments for the summer. With school out, housing was very cheap. Brian and I had started going to the gym everyday. Our first trip to the gym was shocking for both of us as we got up on the scale. I had gained 8 more pounds since winter break and was up to 160lbs. Brian had gained 7 more pounds and was up to 187lbs. I figured by working out four times a week and getting some additional “exercise” with Carrie or Jessica in the evenings, I should be able to drop my freshman 15 by the end of the summer.

After working out, I went out to lunch with Jessica and mentioned that I was now in the 160’s and Brian was near 190. She told me that she thought she was probably over 150lbs herself, but she hadn’t weighed herself since winter break. She also thought that Carrie probably now outweighed her. I pressed her a little about my weight and she said that she’d like to see me lose a couple of inches around the waist and gain some muscle. Then she turned the tables on me and asked what I thought about her body. I told her that she was hotter now than when we first met.

For the summer, both Carrie and Jessica decided to enjoy their freshman 15 and not worry about their weight. I told them that sounded like a very enjoyable plan. Because both girls were still a little self-conscious about wearing bathing suits in public, neither girl applied for life-guard or ride operator positions. However, around me, they had no such inhibitions about their bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back