• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

strange ... does anyone of you have the same feelings?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby_austrian_gal

wow, i just discovered, that I'm aroused by both weight gain and weight loss!

when i started to lose weight in august, i was very happy about it. i liked that i could move around better, i liked that bending down got easier, and i liked my thinner shape. i like it until now. and i want to lose more weight. (in august i was at, (don't know how to convert it accurately) approximately, 280. now i'm at i think 215.

but what i just realised is, that i liked gaining too. i liked when my body got softer, i liked to feel all the fat on my body, i liked to touch and play with my belly. i was turned on by the awareness, while eating, that all that food would cause just more fat and rolls on my body. and i liked being heavy and feeling all the weight while being in motion ;)

so, maybe it's not just one preference i have, i like both being fat and being not so fat (i couldn't say i'm thin now :)), it's just a matter of life at the moment, how the circumstances are, and so on.

does anyone of you have the same experience, does anyone have the same feelings? cause somehow i really think that is strange! (though i like the idea that i'm good with myself and my body, no matter how it changes!)

oh yes, and i'm eating cookies at the moment :D

love
cag

Latest posts

Back