• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stupid stuff you've done.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Gosh

OK folks, basically what you need to do here is unabashedly tell us about any times in your life when you've done things could've landed you in the cells overnight, silly things that you remember fondly, anything that got you arrested or just general mischief. Please provide pictures if available. I think you can get what I mean. Right then, let the embarrassment commence.

It wouldn't be right for me to suggest this then not give an example. Admittedly, I was under the influence of a few intoxicants. I also had the words "GANG BANG" written across my knuckles in biro as if they were tattoos. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to show said knuckles to passers by. When two coppers came by my friends suggested I cease showing off my new adornments. Common sense should've dictated I do as suggested. However, my brain decided to do a Barney from HIMYM and went, 'Challenge accepted!' To my surprise, one of the coppers came over and proceeded to have a very friendly chat. He was so nice that I decided to ask if I could have a picture taken with him.

PS Just as the picture was about to be taken, I said, "Do you mind?" motioning with my hand to his right moob, to which he replied, 'Go ahead.' I probably wouldn't have believed it had actually happened the next day if not for the photographic evidence.

PPS I really should've thought better of this considering it was the week after the attacks on the 7th of July and there were coppers with MP5s all over the place and they may not have taken too kindly to me molesting one of their colleagues.

View attachment Copper Lick.jpg

Back