• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

subtle ways you've let guys know you're into BHM's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terpsichore

or not-so-subtle hints. whatever works. other than just coming straight out and saying 'i like fat guys'. :p

this weekend my sister, a guy i've been out with a few times, and i were at the mall (i know, what were we thinking going within 5 miles of a shopping place during the 'holiday season'? :doh:)

alas, abercrombie was doing its usual 'oh hai we've got generic shirtless guys' advertising.

my sister: hey do you need a half-naked guy for Christmas?
me: um, NO. ...well maybe, but not one of them. they're not my type at all!
the guy i've been out with a few times: so what IS your type then?
me: you. :blush:

he walked right into that one! :p and he blushed furiously. it was so cute.

anyone else?

Latest posts

Back