• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

*Suggestion for adding more than one photo to a thread*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger's_Lily

*Very Proud Aussie!!*
Seeing the Dimension Board software does not allow posting more than one photo per thread without them becoming links, here's how I over came that problem. I find it a problem because a lot of the times my computer won't open a new window, while one is already open. Which means I can't always view the photos if they are links.

I joined a Photo share website called Imageshack.com. It doesn't cost anything and you can upload as many photos as you wish! There are a lot of Photo share websites, however, I've found this is the most reliable. Of course we all have our favorite websites....:)

http://imageshack.us

It's a very simply process to join and you can upload your photos straight away.

After uploading your image/s by following the very easy steps, click on the 'My Images' link, (top right of screen) this will take you to all of your photos.

What I do then is copy and paste the 'Embeddable Code' for forums into a new notepad document. Then simply highlight all of the codes, cut, then paste them into the thread you are replying to or starting.

As shown below.
imageshack2ng.jpg

I do hope this helps those who would like to have their photos open as soon as someone views a thread. If you are still not sure, either leave a reply or send me a PM. I will help all I can.

Joá

Back