• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Suicide is painless?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renaissance Woman

Please do.
How bad is suicide, really? That's what I want to find out. If a friend/loved one has tried it or succeeded, I want to hear from you. How did you react at the time? How are you now that some time has passed? Is there any part of you that is at least happy they're not suffering anymore? If you've had a failed attempt yourself, how do you feel about it now?

I have no idea if this thread will work. I realize it's a subject that probably not a lot of people will want to talk about. Also, I'm NOT looking for a bunch of "don't do it" posts and links to the samaritans. I'm looking for how the process affects everyone. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back