• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Super Stacy Serial

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mental17

I have decided to revisit an older idea of mine. I abandoned and set it on the backburner due to time complications, my push to do it, other people's interest, etc. The original concept face profile that started it all has been compeleted and put up in my gallery for quite some time now, you can view it here: http://mental174.deviantart.com/art/Super-Stacy-90286737

Here's what it comes down to for an explanation for my rekindled interest,

If you have monitored, I enjoy drawing super sized renditions of wrestling divas and knockouts. It may also be evident to some that my favorite was and still is Stacy Keibler. An older gimmick of her's had her developing super powers and being along side Rosey and the Hurricane as a sidekick. Since it was never actually stated what her super powers were with this gimmick I made up my own. Seeming as I am an FA - what better super power could she have had then the ability to gain weight at will?

The basic concept behind her power is that Stacy can gain to whatever amount she wishes at will - the range for her gaining span from her default/normal weight of 122 lbs. to a staggering 2,000 lbs! However big she chooses to be in predicaments you'll just have to see yourself

As for this series, to which this journal entry is actually about, you will see Stacy in one pose (from behind ) at different weights. They will range from:

Normal size (122 lbs.) > slightly chubby (+ 200 lbs.) > fat (+ 250 lbs.) > BBW (+ 300 lbs.) > SSBBW (+ 450 lbs.) > Beyond SSBBW / Obese (+ 550 lbs.) > truly massive (an extremely high weight that seems impossible but is attainable due to her super powers)

I hope you all will enjoy this series as much as I will drawing it.

Comments and ideas welcomed!

Latest posts

Back