Susanne Eman news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat9276

The whole thing is off the wall.:D
By telling CP off for being such a witch to that Susanne Eman fan, I invited a wolf pack to join in. At least the place wasn't boring today. :D

you didn't "tell her off", you insulted her. what you said was low and you know it and so does everyone else that read it. Period.

natepogue

King of FAs
trolling is convincing your victim that you truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous and/or giving your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help. Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all.

Obvious fail is obvious.

edit - nice edit.

Marlayna

trolling is convincing your victim that you truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous and/or giving your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help. Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all.

Obvious fail is obvious.

edit - nice edit.
LOL! That's why you're the "King".:bow:

EvilPrincess

I am on a plane and don't have the time this immediate minute to clean up the sand that is being tossed around and kicked in some faces. The moderation philosophy here is that this is an adult forum. With that in mind and of course that this is the Internet, I would suggest taking a couple of deep breaths, and focus on something else for a while. As a catch all, I am going to close the thread and moderate it when I am not racing to beat the airplane door before it closes. Tolerance and stewardship are too concepts that everyone should consider when participating in web discussions. Do you really want to be imoratalized on the web in less than stellar light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts