• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Symptoms of rapid weight gain??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgs1984

Hello People

My name is Morgan, I am new to the boards. I'm a 24 year old girl and I have a secret desire to be fed by someone, or to have someone watch me gorge myself until I am really big and soft. :blush: I am already fat, and want to get fatter.

Over the last few months, I have put on a lot of weight :D . i don't actually know how much (I havent weighed myself), but only a small fraction of my clothes fit... and the clothes that do fit are almost busting at the seams.

I have a questions though. Some parts of my body have been really itchy :confused: . Like, my inner thighs; the flabby bits of my upper arms; the top of my tummy just under by breasts and also sometimes my lower tummy 'belly hang'. I don't want to gross anyone out... I was just wondering if this might be due to my skin stretching too quickly? I have more faint, whitish stretch marks now as well so could think have something to do with it?

Also, because I am new to the 'feeder/feedie' thing any pearls of wisdom you have and wish to share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Latest posts

Back