• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Teacher Appreciation Day / Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Heresay, I heard that tomorrow (Wednesday, the nineth) is Teacher Appreciation Day. This got me to remembering a very special teacher to me that I had the privelage to not only learn her specific subject, but her many teachings about me as a person.

Have you ever had a teacher that you truly admired and continue to appreciate this day?

Thank you, teacher, for teaching me that life is more than rules and common-place. For teaching me that there are many chemical reactions and imbalances in life, and that I can do whatever it is that I dream I can do. :)

I'm not going to delve in to it too much at this point, but anyone else can feel free. Also, on a side note, personally, I do not really cater to these "Appreciation Days", such as Teacher Appreciation Day, or Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day. I feel that if someone is special to you, they're special to you year-round, and you should not be limited to show them that you truly care on one specific day.

Latest posts

Back