• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Telling her you prefer big women.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersmyth79

Crazy Dingo guy
I know myself really well :) and that makes everything really good; but more importantly everyone else knows who i am, that i'm into cars, that i like helping people and most importantly of all that i prefer big beautiful women to the point that i'm not attracted to thin women. not that i think they are ugly, just that i have no physical attraction whatsoever to thin women. i told a girl i was going out with (on roughly the 3rd or 5th date) that "i prefer plus size women". she was ok with that because i worded it in such a way that she didn't think "shit man, your a freak". like for example "oh and by the way i only like fat chicks and hate the look of thin women". any woman that hates the way she looks and she's a bbw/ssbbw isn't going to know what either of these terms mean, and "FAT" outside of us on here is an insult no matter how it's used. if your talking to a woman that is a member of a plus size forum that this is not so much of a problem, but most of the bbw/ssbbw i have met have no idea that places like this exist; so telling a bbw/ssbbw about your preference can be pretty daunting. my advice is to be upfront, kind,
careful about how you word/say things, smile, not too eager. you may very well gently show a big beautiful woman that there is a world of acceptance and kindness that she never knew existed, and if you are careful you might end up with her in your life permanently like i did...

hope this is helpful to someone :) And if i have written anything that is anything but kind than i apologise as this was not my intention, this is my first thread

Latest posts

Back