• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thank GOD for this board!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHouston

About four years ago, I tried posting on the old Dimesnions boards, but was given a hard time because I wanted to lose weight. Now, finally there's a place where we can discuss it all! :)

I was kind of thinking about having Weight Loss Surgery back then but decided against it because of all the negativity on the board. I decided that it wasn't for me at that point. (Age 24, 260 pounds-- almost all of it is belly fat. Yikes!) But now, it's four years later and I am up to 272, and was thinking about it again. I came back to Dimesnions. I expected to be talked out of it again, honestly, but I was so wrong! Coming to this board has actually made me want to do it even more, especially when I hear how successful some of you have been! So a couple months ago, I made an appointment with the people at Barix...and today I was approved! YAY ME!

I just want to thank Dimensions for finally seeing the light and allowing people to share their stories and promotong weight loss surgery. I hope you can join me in celebrating a new, thinner me, when my surgery date is finally approved!

Latest posts

Back