• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thank you Leonard Nimoy!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatkhat

Hahahaha... I never in a million years would have thought Leonard Nimoy (Star Trek's Spock) could have changed the life of both myself and more importantly my wife. I'm a life long FA and my wife is a BBW, but she has never accepted herself. She has always been appreciative of my liking her as she is, but in her own words thought it was "weird". I would tell her about the BBW scene, show her this site, etc, but I think she just thought of it as a handful of nuts out there on the internet. LOL.

Throughout our marriage she would diet and exercise off and on, but no matter what, she would remain a BBW. This made me very unhappy and obviously she wasn't very happy either.

Well one night my wife and I were watching the Colbert Report on Comedy Central and he had Leonard Nimoy on to talk about his book of photography of BBW (some nudity - http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm

Colbert was respectful in his own funny way and it was a great piece. In one part he asked "...and what do you call this picture?" and Nimoy simply responded "A Beautiful Woman". Just about the entire audience erupted in applause! My wife just said "Wow". That's it. I know it sounds like something small, but from that day she changed.

Th next day, she just seemed happier. She has since gained I'd guess about 15 pounds (total of about 220 and she's 5'1), and she actually eats what she wants instead of diet crap. She smiles more and is dressing sexier and when I go to rub her belly she doesn't push my hands away, she actually goes "mmmmm". I haven't said A WORD to her about any of it because I don't want to jinx it one bit. Let me just say, confidence makes a BBW 100 times more sexy and I'm loving it!

So thank you to Leonard Nimoy for giving my wife the confidence she deserves and giving me the woman of my dreams!

Phatkhat

Latest posts

Back