• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

That Big Girl on Tv by CityFeeder (BBW, Realistic WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, Romance, Feeding Fantasy, ~MWG - a lonely searcher gets a second chance

Author's Note: This was originally posted on the Dimensions Boards in 2000 by Cityfeeder -who did some great contriibutions, The Rikki Lake program was still on the air then.

That Big Girl on TV
by CityFeeder

Part One

Pablo was sitting in his computer chair on Thursday evening, enjoying himself in a chatroom. He was smiling in anticipation of just seeing the pic that a feedee had sent him.

As it uploaded, he got very nervous because in his experience every time a thing looked as good as gold it turned out otherwise. He remembered times when he would willingly, give out his phone number for a promised call back that would never come, leaving a deleted screen name and profile to check the next day. He remembered other times when the pic of the woman of his dreams would appear..only to have it seem very identical to pictures on someone else's page.

As the screen uploaded, it turned out to be disappointment again as Pablo recognized the photo of a married friend from a few months ago. Pablo signed off with his face in disgust, vowing to never search for someone online again.

He decided to spend most of his time in BBW clubs, enjoying a Long Island Iced Tea and strawberry daiquiris while being there, looking upon the softer, fleshy women that would come inside. There was one female who really grabbed his attention, she was very apple shaped with soft huge fat arms just perfect for nibbling and kissing. She stood about 5'5 and 450lbs about more or less. She had this pretty smile that would move her full chocolate cheeks to the side. He loved looking at her huge thighs with seemed to stretch her mini-skirt to the limit, but nowhere as much as her belly had.

Pablo was in heaven, her belly just shook and quivered with each small step she took. It was just out there to be touched or rubbed against. She looked so big, so creamy, so round that Pablo just had to have her. It was written all over his face as he looked at her. She then lifted her pudgy fingers soft like roasted marshmallows with a wedding ring that looked like it was overwhelmed by the fat on her finger.

Nonetheless, he got the message and hung his head down. Pablo sat by the table most of the night, not really seeing anything else that would make him feel like the lovesick teenager he used to be. After collecting a few smiles and some numbers, Pablo called it a night and waited to catch a cab. He heard footsteps as he turns his head slightly at a plump 5'6 170lb female with long black hair who kept yelling his name aloud as she ran across the street. Pablo was intrigued with her long jeans skirt that cut into her soft tummy roll that was exposed, along with her lycra blouse that revealed the shape of her full breasts just out there to be admired upon.

"Pablo!, Pablo! Wait up for a minute!", she yelled.

"Who are you? Girl, are you out of your mind yelling my name 3 in the morning like that?!", asked Pablo.

"I know you do not remember me, but it's me Angelina Davis, I sat up three rows from you. You used to stare at me like a psycho before and after your foolish attempts to get me to go out with you 6 years ago.", she explained.

"Thanks for reminding me and for making this such a great night for me.", replied Pablo.

"That wasn't my intent at all, I just wanted to...Please don't enter the cab yet, I just wanted to tell you something that I need to get off my chest.", she said.

"Make it quick, Angelina!, I had a long night, basically a long year that doesn't seem to end anytime soon.", he explained.

"Pablo, I want to say that I'm sorry for how I publicly mistreated you those days at Madison High. I wasn't used to anyone looking at me the way you did. I thought being so fat at 340lbs with a belly and thighs that could hardly squeeze behind the desk, would make me unattractive to everyone. I wanted to go out with you, I really did but being a junior with you as a freshman it was bad enough being a fatty..but to rob the cradle would have been asking too much. You remember how fat I used to be, I'd catch you looking at my belly for minutes at a time, even getting thrown out at class.

The cabby, anxious to get going with his fare, was rolling his eyes as Pablo stood with the door open ignoring him and listening to Angelina.

“I remember that day perfectly, it was in late May so I was wearing these cute pair of shorts from last year that were a bit snug. You decided to run 7 blocks during lunch to get me an 3 ice cream sandwiches, which I could never resist. When time came for class, my belly looked like a balloon that kept rising and rising, so much so that I tried to cover it. When I looked back, I'd see you squirm and make faces, I wanted to know what you were thinking but I was so embarrassed when Ms. Cruz caught you staring at me and threw you out of class.", Angelina recalled.

Pablo remembered, and his heart wanted to change his mind, but his pain overrode his heart.

"If you're asking for forgiveness, you've wasted your breath and energy because I'm not the same sweetheart that would buy all of the pretty girls flowers on Valentine's Day no matter what they said or treated me the way after," he replied.

"Insensitive fool, it's always you, you you, your pain but never mine or anyone else's!!", screamed Angelina.

With one sweeping motion, she grabbed Pablo by his hair, pulled him to her lips and kissed him passionately before taking off.

"Enjoy your ride home, Pablo we could have had something!!", she said.

"Wait!!, Please I didn't know girl, don't leave!!", he begged.

It was far too late as Pablo's begging fell on deaf ears. He went into his cab with his face in his hands, knowing he lost once again. Even the cabby confirmed his judgment. “Blew that one, pal.”

Pablo, as the months passed by, decided to just live life each day and improve his own by looking for a better job and pray each night hoping to meet a girl like Angelina, or even better her in the flesh.

One late night in his apartment 6 months later, Pablo was up watching a talk show rerun. "Big Beauty Cuties with Lots of Booty" was the title. Unlike most talk shows of this nature, most of the panel were supersized 380lbs and up. Pablo had to smack himself to check if he was dreaming; he would have given his last breath to be on that panel, of huge hips, thighs, legs, behind, tummy and chest all packaged in spandex shorts and belly shirts.

An even bigger surprise was that there was a female who looked a lot like Angelina. She was not as fat as the others, but her face especially her cheeks looked a lot fuller and softer than Angelina. She wore a long denim skirt like they did, the only difference was that the long row of buttons seemed to be straining, as her thighs filled up the skirt. It was obvious that since purchase the skirts owner hsad added a chunk.

The moment of truth came when she spoke, telling the world that she's fat and she's proud and will never live under a shell. Pablo fully recognized his mistake 6 months ago. He ran over to the phone, and with the help of a detectives/professional friend hoped to be able to find and talk to Angelina once again. His friend knew his business. He reran the video recoding of the program as he waited impatiently. Within two hours he had her number and dialed.

The phone rang and rang as he waited desperately, until the he heard her voice on the other line as his suspense was reaching a climax...

"Hello, Hello, who is this?", asked Angelina.

Pablo was nervous, especially after the argument that he and Angelina had the last time they saw each other. He was at loss for words, until he thought about his life without her.

"Hello, anyone there?", she repeated.

"It's me, Angelina, Pablo.", he said.

“Oh? And?”

"I know it is a surprise, I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. I've been thinking about what you've said last time and I'm sorry. I'm not apologizing to get on your softer side, I know that I was wrong and wanted to get it off my chest.", he explained.

"I understand Pablo, I know you can be very hardheaded and moody sometimes. What is that noise I hear on the background?", she asked.

"It's an episode of this talk show, it was about Big Beauty Cuties, or something like that.", he explained.

"What do you think of it?", she asked.

"Well, there was alot of eye candy, especially this girl in a long denim skirt who looked very familiar.", he replied.

"Familiar in what way? Can you hold on before you tell me, I am just tasting this Rum Raisin from Haagen Dazs, and it is truly "To Die For" unlike that film.", she explained.

Angelina came back shortly with another pint of Haagen Dazs.

"Glad to see you came back girl.", he smiled.

"I had to get another flavor, strawberry isn't bad but its no Rum Raisin. How come you are not outside clubbing or hanging out tonight?", she asked.

"I don't have anywhere to go. There is nothing out there for me. I could go to clubs, but I just realize that I'm too different from anyone else. I'm just hoping to focus in on my life right now, trying to improve it etc. And yourself?", he asked.

"Well you obviously know that it was me in the denim skirt on the show that day. My life has changed since we last met, Pablo. My girlfriends felt that I was too fat to use as a "distraction", so they cut me loose. I started eating more as I was home studying before graduation. I didn't even realize it at the time, even when I saw you I was in denial. 4 months later, I really looked at myself and saw the truth. I'm sorry I hope I haven't said too much, I've just had a lot on my mind.", she explained.

"It's ok, Angie. You know, two attractive people like us should not be alone especially on a warm night like tonight. Maybe you'd like to do something tomorrow night?", he hoped.

"You really work fast, don't you. Its a shame you were not like this in high school..lol.", she laughed.

"I know I have my regrets too..lol.", he said.

"What do you have in mind, Pablo?", she asked.

"How about the bowling lanes at Port Authority?", he asked.

"Sounds perfect to me.", she replied.

Part Two

Tomorrow night came very soon. Pablo was relaxed as he smiled with a 15 lb box of chocolates in his hand with a long stem rose as he approached Angelina's door. He was in heaven as she opened the door. Angelina just stood out there in front of him with a smile. Her full belly jutting out before he felt her pudgy hands as they greeted one another. She smiled as her second chin jiggled as she moved. Her cheeks were puffed up as if she had a mouthful of food, but she didn't.

Pablo felt his childhood passions thrust within him, but he wanted to have fun on this first date so he tried to calm himself down. As they stepped inside, he wanted so badly to put his hands on her widened hips as they shook from side to side. She looked so tempting in her bowling shirt with each button straining and stretch pants. Her thighs looked so big, so soft he could imagine them rippling like the ocean waves with each touch..as she walked. Her creamy belly wanting to be free as it exposed itself between each button of her shirt.

Angelina asked him to sit down and a button just popped off from her jersey. At first, she felt embarrassed but then she looked into Pablo's eyes and saw the same teenage boy who looked at her with so much desire and hunger. Pablo offered her the box of chocolates, in which she opened and devoured at least three.

"I'm sorry Pablo, I totally forgot, did you still want to go bowling?", she asked as she was rubbing her fingers across her tummy that was exposed where her button popped off.

"We can stay and order delivery and watch cable tv. Do you have any candles by the way?", grinned Pablo.

Pablo returned from the cabinet where he had picked up 3 rose scented candles. He set them a fire before he sat down next to Angelina. She felt so warm, he felt her heat as she sank deeper into the cushion as she rested her head back. He could see that her belly was rounder, fuller, yearning to break free from the confines of each and every button on her bowling shirt. His passions and instincts told him to bow down in front of her and kiss her bulging tummy.

"Lift up the shirt, soothe her tummy!" was all he could think about, as he looked upon her hungrily. Looking at her with such passion, his chest started heaving, getting deeper the more excited he became. She lifted her hand to his cheek, and guided his hand to undo the buttons on her shirt. Pablo was amazed to see it just there in front of him. His pants bulging rapidly every second, he went to rest his head on her belly. Just as his lips felt its warmth as it moved alongside her roll on the side,

"Not just yet Pablo, just watch.", she said.

Momentarily the tv screen came on as the play button was pressed by her chubby soft index finger. It was an episode of the Ricki Lake show, in which fat women lived out their dreams of being strippers. There was a real big girl about 25 years of age, 300lbs with a pair of 56FF breasts and hips that needed her to sit on an armless chair along with long blond hair, a light brown complexion as she was shaking her tail on the catwalk like an exhibitionist's dream.

She was so defiant about not wanting to be thin and her love of fat opened Pablo's eyes. His eyes opened as his desires even went more aflutter when he felt that the stripper was living out a fantasy he had desired but had kept to himself due to his failures with the opposite sex.

As the tape kept rolling, she was in a club where she removed the plastic off of a cupcake, her mouth opened wide as one of her clients pushed it into her mouth past her lips as others were stuffing dollar bills into her underwear and bra.

Pablo closed his eyes momentarily picturing Shoni, a few years later at the same club.

This time around, she would average 2 cupcakes for each lap dance she performed as she waddled from side to side. She was 70lbs heavier as her clingy dress revealed her protruding belly too big to be hidden. She was approaching him as he sat facing her. Her body jiggling so softly and hypnotically, she then whispered to him in an innocent voice

"You have that I want a fat girl look, I can see it from your eyes to down below. I know you want to touch all this soft fat, just here waiting for you. Meet me in the room out back in an hour, and you can feed me till I pop. Don't worry I have several more lap dances to do.", she smiled.

Out back, in a private room Pablo sits back in a leather recliner awaiting Shoni to arrive. He would daydream about Shoni, seeing her too fat to give anyone lap dances. She would sit out on stage and have lucky rich men feed her cupcakes and undress her with each sweet goodness that went by her lips until she lied face up as her elastic panties would give way to belly that looked like it could touch the rotating ball on the ceiling with one deep breath.

Shoni walked in kissing Pablo, after a long night of dancing.

She sat down on a nearby plush couch, sinking deeply from all of the cupcakes she was fed. Her clingly red dress was stretching to the point of no return. Her cheeks full and round as they should be. She then makes an offer to him,

"I won't take this dress off, but I'll feel real good having your lips on my belly if they can find a way to it, any way you can find.", she said.

With that Pablo, looked her up and down wanting her to literally bust out of her dress. Another desire of his becomes on fire as they sit down on the carpet as he feeds her forkfuls of a pint of beef fried rice, egg roll, 6 chicken fingers, 10 boneless bbq spare ribs, and a quart of egg drop soup as he holds the plastic bowl to her lips so that she finishes it to the last drop. Shoni looked so big, she would need 2 wide angle lenses on a camera to capture all of her pretty soft fat.

"Please Papi, stop, I'm too full. Look at me, I'm too tired to even chew or put my lips together. My belly needs you, let me just move my thighs apart as my dress rolls up, so I can show it to you.", she pleaded.

"No, No escuchandote bonita" (I'm not listening to you beautiful), he replied.
With that, Pablo kissed the rolls on her neck, as he placed a plate with a huge slice of lemon meringue pie dripping with frosting in front of her. Before she could stand up, he went and took the key from the door and placed it in his pants.

"You're not getting out of here until that dress rips apart. I hope you're hungry, I made sure to get a lot of goodies in the hour I had to wait for you. You can try screaming, or waiting me out, but just know that a camera is rolling and I'd hate for there to be a cheaper FA video starring Shoni, as your video comes out a week later. I have taped you with every visit I paid you. Just keep that in mind, blimp!", he explained.

As 15 minutes passed, the pie had almost disappeared but Shoni kept stalling. Impatiently, Pablo spanked her fat booty hard, enjoying how it shook. Feeling the heat from his palm, Shoni finished the pie. Seeing that her dress was still in one piece only slightly tearing on the sides of her thighs, He placed a plate freshly baked chocolate chip cookies each one almost filling up the dinner plate itself.

Fearing the seriousness written on his face, she began to bite it piece by piece. Gooey chocolate smeared over her lips like a real fatty. She chewed, chewed and chewed and finished every crumb that would fall. halfway through the fifth one, her red dress ripped exposing her fat body to Pablo. She then rolled on her back facing him and said,

"Baby, I did what you want, please don't make me finish this last one."

"You shouldn't ask me to make promises I will not keep tubby. You're probably just saying that because you mouth is drying out, let me take care of that.", he replied.

Shoni was too stuffed to do anything else, He rolled her on her back like a beached whale, tongue kissed her and then discreetly put a tube connected to a vat of vanilla milkshake.

He turned it on as he could see the thickness emptying into her. Globs of sweetness just emptying into her. He was dying to have his juices emptied as he undid his pants. A drop almost came close to falling on her belly as he thought of her getting fat like those home bound fatties on tv. He went down, closer to her mountain of belly until he heard the machine rumble to a stop.​

With the rumbling, Pablo woke up to see his head rising and falling slowly. Thoughts of where he was ran rampant through his mind. He then moved his head up, only to see the credits roll on the TV as Angelina was smiling at him.

"I have something I want to show you, come with me.", she told him.

They went upstairs to her bedroom, where Pablo saw her wall covered with fat apple, pear and hourglass bodies only with Angelina's head cut out and attached to them.

He then saw a before and after that had her picture from high school, then a few months ago. He later saw a part labeled "After, After", that was left blank.

"I wanted you to see this video with me, because not only would you enjoy it, I knew it would feel good enjoying it beside you, Pablo. I remember that look of hunger, for love of fat in your eyes and I wanted it again. I remember how you almost touched yourself as you sat in the first row of the auditorium, when the principal hugged me for accepting an award when my belly roll was exposed from the side.

Everyone looked disgusted but you were more than delighted. I liked the reaction I got from my fat deep down but it only lasted a day or two as compared to months of how bad I felt. I want that reaction again, so I've been eating as you can see with all of the empty French fry containers in the garbage. I want to show my belly, thighs and other fat rolls for all to see with a triple scoop ice cream cone in hand, as we kiss intimately Pablo. I've dreamt of that ever since the taping of the talk show.

We're a rarity, I know not many would want a real life fantasy, but I can't sleep or think and from our phone call I know you can't either. I was so excited on the show seeing this girl so big, her face so fat that she sounded fat with every word that came out of her mouth. Will you join me, making our dream a reality?" , she asked.

Pablo took her chubby hand, led her to the scale, where he slid the heavy dial over..then the small one as he smiled knowing she gained 2 lbs. As a reward, he bent down, pulling her spandex pants down, kissing her belly apron, answering her with a resounding "Yes!".

The rest was then history

Latest posts

Back