• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Adult Book Store - by Anonymous (~BBW, Very explicit sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Very explicit sex – Warning - it doesn’t get much more explicit than this!

The Adult Book Store
by Anonymous

I finally worked up the courage to go in one of the adult bookstores and look at the sexy things and see what it was like to feel them. I waited until after midnight to make my first visit.

It turned out to be a perfect time as there was no one else there except the cashier who happened to be a delicious looking man. But I did feel a little self-conscious at first, looking at the wide variety of toys and videos with that hunk behind the counter. I began to relax and made my way to the book room, where the leather and lace fantasy clothing was. I was admiring a very sexy white vinyl number when the hunk poked his head around the corner, asking if I'd like to try something on. (My first thought was, 'yeah, you.')

“But it's too small, I noted”

The hunk looked at me. “The XXXL and XXXXL are over here,” he said.

“OK,” I replied.

As I looked for a XXXXL, I asked him where the dressing room was and he smiled and said, “We don't have one. Most ladies just change right here, so I can help them with buttons or zippers.”

I didn't know what to say, but not wanting to appear uptight, I mumbled an 'ok,' and proceeded to slip my sweater over my head.

I admit I'm not a young and skinny, but I do have a pretty nice body for a fat woman. I wasn't surprised to notice a bulge forming in the hunk's groin, and seeing his reaction made me feel sexy as I dreamed I could be. I not only relaxed but also really began to get into the strip show. I was performing for my hunk audience.

My hips seemed to sway and undulate of their own volition as I peeled my jeans over my hips and belly, down my legs, tossing them casually aside. As I stepped out of them, he was getting into it too, as his hand wandered to his bulge, and he started licking his lips when I was down to my bra and panties. I picked up the vinyl dress and started to slip my arms into it, but he took my wrist to stop me.

“This dress is to be worn without underwear,” he said, and before I knew what was happening, my bra was on the floor in front of me, and my panties were making a rapid descent in the same directory. When I was completely naked and standing in front of him, I felt no shame at all.

Instead I turned my big tits and belly outward so that 'Hunk' could fully appreciate what I had to offer. He expertly slipped the dress over my head and arms and, turning me around, smoothed it down my full ass and hips. When he moved in behind me to pull up the zipper, I could feel the rigid length of his cock brush against my ass and mold itself in between my butt cheeks.

I had yet to experience an orgasm in a store, but I knew I was dangerously close to one at that moment. He could feel me shudder against him, and he grounded his hips deeper against me, making me moan in spite of myself.

Since the dress had no material covering my big stomach, he reached around in front of me and grabbed two handfuls of belly flesh. I leaned back against him and reached behind me to stroke his crotch, gasping in surprise when I realized that at some point he had dropped his pants, allowing me free access to his cock.

I had never held a tool like this before. I couldn't get enough of it - he turned me around and brushed my aching pussy lip with his cock knob. I spread my legs and groaned with pleasure, hoping he would plunge his cock inside me, but he continued to tease my clit with the tip. He had me begging to be rodded – he gently pushed me away and said “all in good time.”

He told me he liked to take pictures of his big clients so that other big clients that didn't have time to try them on would know what it looked like. He asked me if I would model for him if he would rod me when he was done, and I agreed.

I was so turned on I would do anything, just as long as he would rod me. He told me to sit on the bench and hike my dress up to expose my pussy and spread my legs. He snapped pictures with one hand and stroked his meat with the other, and my hand found its way to my dripping pussy.

I began to finger my clit, and he put down the camera and approached me. When he came, he was standing right in front of me with my mouth wide open, and he spurt streams of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it.

When he stopped spraying, I lunged forward and captured his cock in my mouth to suck the last drops from his cock. But he grabbed my ass, dipped his tongue into my crevice of my slippery **** lips and jabbed it in and out like a little cock sending me over the edge. Again when I came back to my senses, he was in front of me with a big hard-on bobbing out in front of him, so I spread my thighs wider.

He needed no further guidance as he began to pee on my wet pussy. My pussy began to quiver as his hot pee ran down my legs and ass. It was amazing to find myself getting so turned on by it. And my pussy was so hot, as he dipped his tongue back in to my pussy, flicking and lapping up on the pee and cum, I groaned with pleasure.

I wanted him to suck me forever, but he got up and peed on my big tits and then plunged his cock deep into my hungry twat and slammed me like a jackhammer until we both screamed in orgasmic ecstasy.

When I regained my composure enough to put my clothes back on, I thanked him for his assistance and told him I would take the dress. But he told me I could have it as payment for the modeling job. He then asked me if there was anything else he could help me with. I told him I had all I needed for the moment, but that I'd be back.

Latest posts

Back