• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Apartment - by Snorri Sturluson (SSBBW, Stuffing, Immobility, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSBBW, Stuffing, Immobility, ~XWG - a unique living arrangement becomes a legacy

The Apartment: A story
by Pen Dragon (aka Snorri Sturluson)

(This 2002 story was retrieved from the archives of BTB)

It was a very simple set up really. I was living with two girls. Yet it still made people smile.

I suppose one guy living with two girls might seem like paradise but really it is like living with guys… only a fair bit nicer to look at.

Sarah and Ashley were two of my friends from the college dorms last year.

We just got together to get a place to live.There wasn't anything kinky about it or anything.

Purely platonic. Or at least it started out that way.

The reason why I never tried dating either of them last year was that they were far too thin.

You might have already assumed this, but I admire ladies of larger size. In other words, I like fat.

Not on myself really.

Not because it makes me uncomfortable but because the style of clothes I like to wear don't work with a gut.

That of course wasn't the only reason. I doubt there is anything in life that has only one reason.

For example, Sarah was short and stacked. I was defiantly attracted to her, even without her being fat.

But she had a long distance relationship with her old high school boyfriend and I respect another man's territory.

Not that I consider girls to be property, just… respect. Can't put it better than that.

Ashley was quite stacked as well but while her bubbly personality makes for a great friend, it just wouldn't do for an actual relationship. Sometimes it seems that she has the mind of a four year old.

So anyways, I got the hookup and about a week before the fall semester started up I moved into out ground floor apartment.

Since I was the only male there it was decided that I should get a bathroom to myself. It was the smaller bathroom, but that also meant that I got the master bedroom.

Now is that a sweet deal or what? Master bedroom, living with two girls, my own bathroom. Man, life was good.

Of course one can't go to college and study nothing. Actually… come to think of it, a lot of people do. I call those the "lifers".

They'll probably wind up majoring in everything eventually. Anywho, my major was biology but I found the math aspect of the sciences to be too much of a black mark to actually stick with it.

So I changed over to my other passions. Dual majored in English and History. Yup, future teacher here. I can tell you right now,

I will enjoy tormenting the children. That is one of the trade secrets: no one gets into the teaching profession because they want to make a difference. They just want to have some fun. And as I have always said, jokingly, "There is nothing funnier than other people's pain."

I also made cooking into a bit of a hobby. That I suppose is one of the more important factors that led to the developments of this story.

My parents owned a restraunt in my old town, so actually I was a good cook.

As such I was able to get a job as a chefs at one of the numerous local restraunts, named Hulla's. The name sounded Hawaiian, but they had everything you could want and more.

That single place was probably responsible for a good portion of the freshmen 15 that had gone around. Oddly enough, I lost about 15 pounds that year. I love to cook… not too fond of eating. Breakfast cereal is a staple of my diet.

An interesting side effect of loving to cook but not eating is that I made a lot of leftovers. In the dorms I couldn't cook, so no one ever really knew. But now that I had an apartment I decided to let Sarah and Ashley in on that.

They both agreed that if I wanted to cook, they'd totally pay for the grocery bills, as long as I was good that is.

Of course I was. And so I had free roam to experiment with the culinary arts.

That week before classes started I got my room all set up nice.

My favorite feature was that since the closet was huge and deep I turned half of it into a study. It was hilarious.

I moved a thin chair in there, got a hanging lamp and set up a very small bookcase.

I loved that. It's like a bubble pipe, humorous in a sophisticatedly absurd way. After that I got the small kitchen set up as best I could. Electric stove, a microwave, a sink, and a refrigerator with very little storage space. There were cupboards of course. Those I quickly stocked as well as the refrigerator. I noted that there wouldn't be much room for leftovers. And so I set about preparing the first meal for the girls. I wanted it to be special, something that would wow them and secure my cooking freedom. So I cooked Cornish Game Hen. Of course I couldn't do that inside.

Used a barbeque to get the hot coals and did it in a steel drum. The Manager of the apartment complex didn't like it being out in the open commons area.
But a little taste shut her up quickly. I made enough for four people, in case one didn't turn out quite right.

Turns out I didn't need it. I ate about half of one myself.

I liked it, but just wasn't wowed by it sense I've had food like that most my life. Sarah and Ashley on the other hand were indeed stunned. They finished off everything and looked forlorn that there wasn't any left afterwards. I was surprised a little. I knew that neither of them were big eaters and considering how much they had eaten the must have been stuffed to the gills.

Yet they asked if there was anymore.

I made it clear that I couldn't do dishes like that all the time. Those Cornish Game Hens took most the day. I did have to study for classes and work. They understood perfectly but still wanted me to be the full time chief.

That worked for everyone involved.

The next day I made something simple for breakfast, pancakes. Actually, I call them my special "Wrinkly" pancakes. It is simple really;I add syrup and butter to the pancake batter. The extra sugar makes it stick, even to the nonstick pans, if only just a little. When I turn them it puts wrinkles into them. Doesn't look very good but very addictive. What more, they make great stand-alone snacks. Because of that I made a huge batch of them. It was easily enough to keep me in snacks for a week, if they didn't have any.

Of course they wanted to try them, and were soon addicted. Even though there was syrup and butter in them (real butter mind you, margarine tends to have a less pleasing taste. It is more harsh.) they both lathered it on. Not that I really cared. They were roommates, though my fat admiring side was getting interested.

I ate and rushed out the door for work. It was an uneventful day and I was given leftovers to take home. Things like orders people didn't want, some of the pre-made desserts and dishes such as sandwiches.

When I walked in I saw Sarah and Ashley sitting in the living room, each with a plate of the pancakes, laughing at a movie they had in. Spaceballs. I laughed as I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Opening the refrigerator I saw that the pancakes were gone.

Sarah said that since I didn't make them a lunch they just had more pancakes. For them to have eaten them all they would have had to been snacking all day long. Noting that small bulge in their abdomens that seemed the case. I didn't mind really. Easy to make more.

As I prepared dinner I started quoting the lines to the movie.

"Who are you?"

"Bard"

"Not in here, this is a Mercedes."

"No, that's my name"

"What are you?"

"I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."

That annoyed Ashley but Sarah was busting a gut. She actually was clutching her stomach, probably hurt to laugh after eating so much.

I asked them if they wanted dinner, since it looked like they had just eaten, but they both gave an enthusiastic yes.

Not feeling too creative I made the infamous Taco Soup. Neither of them ever had it before, not that that was surprising. Most people have never heard of it. Unfortunately the only portions I knew by heart were the portions for a family of five, specifically my family. I could have probably figured it out for 3 people but my mind was numb from work.

The secret to good taco soup is to drain the beef and then wash it off. Leaving that extra fat on actually gave the soup an oily texture. And of course making enough for 5 people was actually making enough for about 10 since I had never known anyone not to have seconds.

I showed them how to serve it up. Line a bowl with tortilla chips, add cheese, then pour the soup on top. They tried it and asked for seconds. The phone rang, it was for me, so I motioned for them to help themselves. They did so. By the time I was finished with the call they were struggling their way through their 3rd bowl.

It was probably just my imagination but I could have sworn that I could see their bellies pulse to the rhythm of their heartbeat.

I finished and excused myself. Even after I was done cleaning up they were still going at that 3rd bowl. They said it would be a shame to waste it. Putting the rest in the refrigerator I headed to my room.

Logged on the computer and did that till around midnight. Tired, I shut down and opened my door to help cool off my computer heated room.

Sarah and Ashley had fallen asleep at the table. The pot that had held the remaining soup was on the table. I looked in. It appeared to be totally clean. I noticed that their faces were smeared with the soupy sauce. They had licked it clean, and they looked totally gorged. Their breathing was fast and shallow, even for sleep. I left them as they were and retired back to my room.

They wouldn't want me to see them in that state.

The weeks passed and classes started. I kept cooking and bringing home leftovers from work. Ashley and Sarah kept eating them up as soon as they could. They even started taking stuff to class with them, claiming it was that good.

They were eating almost nonstop when they were awake. That of course made itself apparent soon enough. I noticed it on Sarah first, since she was smaller and hence the weight didn't have as large a surface to displace over. They were defiantly getting fatter. All the gorging had stretched their stomachs, so those grew the fastest.

Each morning as they got ready to jog I could see new strechmarks over their ever-expanding globes. I noticed that their sports bras were getting tight too. I tried my best not to notice. They were roommates after all. But by the first midterm I couldn't stop myself.

I started making fattier foods and making more of it. What more, I pulled out my secret weapon. Sarah and Ashley had gotten used to good cooking, so they no longer ate like crazed women, though they had grown accustom to eating all the time. During a brief stint as a KFC employee I stumbled across something. They put an addictive chemical in their chicken. I stole a little bit of it. Last year I analyzed it in my biology class. Simple enough to duplicate. Tasteless, odorless, and highly addictive in large amounts. KFC used only a few parts per million on their chicken. I started making the food with a couple parts per hundred.

It worked like a charm. They literally became addicted to my cooking. Once again they were eating like they were starving. The accelerated growth was indeed a sight. Sarah gained a great deal of her weight in her already ample breasts and thighs. Her gut was of course beoming enormous, but her breasts had long ago caught up and surpassed.

She was buying new clothes almost every week it seemed like. Ashley gained in her breasts, but it was her belly that gained the most. I was on a blitzkrieg across her lap. Because of their rapid weight gain they started taking to wearing fewer clothes around the apartment. It started out as a sport bra all day with some sweat shorts. Then it turned into a regular bra and shorts… then just their underwear. I wondered if they would every discard even that.

About three weeks before finals I saw the first side effect of the new addition to my cooking. Sarah had given up going to classes. She stayed at the apartment all day eating. She had even stopped jogging in the morning. That worried me. I didn't want to ruin her life.

I decided that at the end of the year I would stop using the chemical. But Sarah's growth convinced me otherwise. She exploded. At the start of the semester she probably was a good 110, but now she had passed 200 easily.
She must have gained about 20 pounds in the three weeks since she quit classes.

I still don't know why but I increased the formula eve more. A couple parts per tens. Ashley dropped out too. I almost had to as well, just to keep them fed. If it wasn't for Hulla's I would have had to. That was when the second side effect started.

They were starting to forgo sleep just to eat. I started to worry that they might cut off their funding, since their funds came from their parents who wouldn't be happy that their daughters had dropped out. But oddly enough, it never came up.

The semester ended and I stepped up the cooking over the winter intern. As such, their weight skyrocketed. I would have to say they were gaining about twenty pounds every two weeks.

When the spring semester started Sarah was pushing 360 and Ashley 310. Sarah was starting to look like a little ball. She still had a long way before she was wider than she was tall but I was sure that it would happen. Ashley's belly had grown very far indeed. She no longer wore cloths, and really she still remained decent.

Her belly hung down far enough. Sarah couldn't do that just yet, but soon.

It was on a Sunday night that it happened.

I had cooked nonstop all weekend and for once despite the chemical they were both too stuffed to eat any more. Sarah waddled over to her room and lay down. Ashley just kept eyeing me. I went to my room to check on e-mail, Ashley followed. I barely remember anything, except was I smiling like a fool afterwards.

Sarah walked in to find myself naked alongside a sleeping overstuffed Ashley.
If I was smiling before, I must have looked like my head was cut in half at the mouth. I never could have guessed the added benefits of breasts that large. I hurt a little, of course. Wasn't used to working out those muscles that much. But it was a good hurt.

That basically became the routine every weekend. The only real change was that they were bigger each time. However when Sarah was reaching five hundred she started finding it very hard to move around.

Perhaps if she had kept active she could have lasted a few more pounds but she was the picture of laziness. I still remember it well. It was after an unusually large meal for them. Ashley had dozed off before she finished but Sarah was going strong.

She polished it all off. Her hungry eyes then turned to me. But she couldn't get out of her chair. She had eaten too much and was immobile. Perhaps when she digested some of the food it would relieve enough weight from her stomach but I wasn't about to let that happen.

I helped her up and led her to her room. I went out and got more food. It was habit really. When food was near, she ate. I didn't stop till she was crying from the pain in her stomach.

Ashley followed suit the next day. Even though Sarah weighed more, Ashley had a larger belly. It proved to be too much for her. It proved to be much more work but their gains increased yet again. And now, as I prepare to graduate I wonder what I will do with them.

Sarah has platued at what I can only guess is eight hundreds some odd pounds. She still eats like crazy but her weight is just too much. Perhaps if I would quit classes I could get her up to 1000. Ashley did a little better. Nine hundred I would say.

A belly that would brush the flow if she could stand. I want to take them with me, but I know I couldn't. They are far too fat to move. The sex is still great, but without the excitement of the gain it has lost something. I feel bad about leaving them.

Then I found that I was still very lucky. I made friends with a freshman. He too loved his ladies large. It was a simple matter to introduce him to the situation. I taught him as best I could. It's been about ten years now. I have wanted to go back and check on the girls but I have been kept busy myself.

I got married, to a waif of a wife. She hasn't gained weight and I couldn't imagine her as being fat. I love her more than I ever knew possible. Perhaps my "feeder" days were just an experimental age in college. I did keep in contact with that freshman I mentioned.

He would never give details, but he eventually told me he found someone to take over after he graduated. Curiosities made me contact the apartment manager. The apartment had a single roommate change every four years, and she hasn't seen Ashley or Sarah since I lived there, but she says a lot of groceries go into that apartment. Apparently my legacy grows on.

Latest posts

Back