• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Art of Gaining - by Tomboy27 (~BBW, Intrigue, ~SWG -)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomboy27

~BBW, Intrigue, ~SWG - A pretentious reporter and a reclusive artist winds up remaking the story of their lives

(Author's note: My first story so don't be too harsh)

The Art of Gaining
by Tomboy27

Chapter One

Andrew's side of the story

Andrew had always been attracted to larger women all his life. There was just something incredible about them, the way their hips moved, the way their face had been rounded, and for some, their inability to know how attractive the way they were. But what was even more wonderful to him was seeing a previously slim girl turn into a much larger woman.

Andrew made his living as an artist living in a small but beautiful town on the south west of the English coast. He was able to paint the charming coast with unique enthusiasm. But of course their was always a constant sense of loneliness to him. Despite being a good looking man with blonde hair, an athletic build and a calming, careful face many of the women of his life had run a mile when learning of his preferences. It had come as a fairly depressing thought as he carefully dipped his paintbrush into a blob of blue paint to apply the finishing touches of a painting of the calm ocean surface.

Just then he heard a knock at the the door.

"Of course, someone has to disrupt me," Andrew thought to himself walking across his all white cliff side studio to answer the door. he opened the door to find a familiar face.

"This parcel was delivered to me by mistake" a petite young woman with warm brown eyes, light auburn hair and cute pinkish cheeks said to him handing him the parcel

"Oh thanks Holly," Andrew replied in a fairly uncaring tone.

"Well, typical of you to be rude" she replied in a starky voice. Holly was a local neighbour of Andrews who had left a bad taste in his mouth when she criticised his work in the local paper.

To be honest he saw her as an annoying cynical journalist who frequently was willing to do anything to get what she wanted. She was now simply staring up at him in a flirtatious fashion.

"What do you want Holly"

"Well I was just.." she began.

"No," Andrew said slamming the door on her face. He had made the mistake of letting her in before. She'd pretended to flirt with him get him to show her his work only for her to deconstruct it in the paper the next day. Not only that he was afraid it would work again hat way f he gave in.

Holly's side of the story

"Holly, we're struggling. We need an article for our art column."

"Sorry sir there's not exactly a lot around to talk about" she replied to her editor

"Well find one drat it. If I have to print another article on astrology again I think I'll puke," thundered the rather angry editor as he looked immediately at a man sitting next to Holly with dark curly hair and glasses. The man turned red and swivelled in his chair. After waiting for their red faced editor to leave the room he turned to her.

"You better get a story and quick, " he said.

" I know Dwaine, but that artist that lives by the beach is the only thing I can think of to get a story.

"Well, think of something quick , even if you have to break in," Dwaine saif.

Just then a thought went of in her head. She mused " just maybe it could work "

"Wait, you're not seriously thinking of doing that are you." he frowned.

"I'm just thinking ...um...yes I am," Holly replied.

Just then she grabbed a chocolate bar from out of her pocket and looked at it

"better not, might get fat" she said out loud.

"Crap, are you actually worried about that what are you like one twelve" her co-worker scowled

"No. One eleven... And that's good ... I have a feeling I might have to squeeze through a window," Holly replied

Latest posts

Back