• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Awesome Genderqueer Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cors

Delurking
I have always had a thing for people who fall outside of the gender binary. Nothing catches my eye more than an unconventional gender presentation and the liberal, postmodern, queer attitude that accompanies it totally blows my mind.

Yes, most femmes go crazy for Shane-from-the-L-Word types (not that there is anything wrong with that of course), but it seems that my preference goes far beyond that. I don't just want someone who looks androgynous, I want someone who actually has a genderqueer identity and can fully appreciate gender play in and out of bed. The queerer, the better.

All of my serious relationships have been with people who are genderqueer in some way. In fact, it almost feels like there is something missing if I am going out with someone who is possibly perfect in every way but has a conventional gender identity, not unlike how a lesbian who is not yet out to herself feels when she is dating an otherwise wonderful man.

I felt like a freak in a community that shuns anything radically different and it took a while before I embraced this part of my sexuality. Even then, I have aways felt rather alone in this (aside from one fabulous queer male friend who lives too far away) and I am so, so glad that there are people here who might actually understand. <3

_

Do you identify as genderqueer?
Will you consider dating one?
What do you guys generally think of genderqueer folk?

Latest posts

Back