the best part of the gain is...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sydney Vicious

I'm really in to feeling my body move when I'm walking around nudie *tehe!* I've noticed that after gaining as much as I have, if I take a good sturdy few steps, I can feel my own ass jiggle, I can feel my thighs shake, and my tummy and boobs sway just the right ways, oooohhhh I love being so squishy!

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
I'm really in to feeling my body move when I'm walking around nudie *tehe!* I've noticed that after gaining as much as I have, if I take a good sturdy few steps, I can feel my own ass jiggle, I can feel my thighs shake, and my tummy and boobs sway just the right ways, oooohhhh I love being so squishy!
i has a jealousy.

Sydney Vicious

oohhhh you want for to be fat??

It's easy :D I could recommend some foods/habits if you'd like!

louisaml

Princess
In all honesty it makes me feel amazing to gain weight. I actually get a high off of it.:bounce: It makes me feel good and jiggly. I love how I actually have a shape to my body. I use to be all boobs and a little butt. Now I am pretty evenly proportioned. I can't weight for the next 100 pounds.:wubu:

elina86

For me, some of the best parts about gaining are seeing how big and soft
my belly gets, how easily I get winded and simply how out-of-shape I am.

This is slightly off topic, but I've actually reached the point at which doing
exercise is impossible, at least when it comes to pushups or situps, and even
walking a few steps gets me winded. But I enjoy all this anyway.

My favorite things about gaining are being able to all I want, watching myself get fatter and fatter and seeing the stretch marks. :eat1:

Roy C.

After many years the best part is the feeling after a huge meal. The discomfort of my fullness is overcome the stimulating feeling of a full hard stomach, the weight that is pulling my belly down, and the feeling of robust roundness caused by filling it to it's capacity....

bigbellyroll

Ok. Always been fat, but in recent months just gave up trying to keep things under control. Love how big my belly keeps getting now but I didn't for a long time. Now I like that I have the double belly & how I have to sit with my legs apart a bit because of it. Also, just let it out. What would be the point of sucking in that? ;) lol

BigFA

I love watching my belly getting bigger and bigger. Now 60" around. Getting on the scale and watching the numbers continue to climb. The feeling of fullness after fininshing a sumptuous meal. Being pleasently stuffed with my belly stretched to capacity.

bigbellyroll

I had an experience earlier in the week that was great. The look on someone's face you haven't seen for while after gaining some weight. Awesome!

GordoNegro

The freedom deep down; knowing it does feel good to be different and not have to run to Crunch/Gold's Gym/Bally's every New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Friday or before beach season when I can have 2nds or 3rds.

joey86

As a feeder/FA for me the best part is:

1, seeing my gorgous girl getting bigger and bigger and playing with all that extra fat hehe :p

2, outgrowning clothes and her surroundings is just so sexy, needing 2 chairs, hips rubbing on door frames the list is endless...

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I love the naughtiness of it all. Being able to throw caution to the wind and just indulge in all the delicious foods and sweets that you won't without having to factor in or even care about society's pressure to be thin. When I first started gaining I realized just how many foods I had inadvertently written off as "bad" or "I can't eat that" because I had been afraid to get fat. Once I gave into my desire it was like "oh wow.. i can eat all this stuff!" and boy did I! :D

I love the feeling of being totally full and stuffed and being so indulgent and free in being able to eat whatever I want in whatever portion I want.

To me.. that is what I love most about gaining.

BigFA

Kitten:

You 'hit the nail right on the head" so to speak. That is exactly what I love so much. Just letting yourself go, enjoying all the wonderful food that world has to offer, and being self-indulgent. The feeling of being "pleasantly stuffed" as I like to call it is truly a great feeling and why gaining weight is so pleasurable.:eat1:

mathlete

I like the idea of getting too fat for my clothes, but also just the feeling of getting fatter.

Latest posts