• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Breakfast Club - by Anonymous {~BBW, ~~Bi, Explicit ~Sex, ~WG}

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crosslink

~BBW, ~~Bi, Explicit ~Sex, ~WG - When a husband goes away for a tour in the Navy, two neighbors have some unexpected fun

The Breakfast Club
by Anonymous

Jack and I moved into our new house at the end of a quiet cul de sac in a modest neighborhood. It was a happy time for us, but I dreaded the near future. Jack would leave in 30 days for sea duty; he would be gone for 6 months.

I had always been big-busted and a little heavy; especially in the thighs and hips. Jack always told me he liked my figure; but I know how hard it is to keep the weight off when I am alone. At 5'-7" and 140 pounds, I knew I could spread my weight well enough to wear most clothing styles. But in our five years, I had ballooned up to 165 on two occasions. In fact, as we moved into our new house I was near 150; but Jack seemed to like it.

It was to my delight that I met Nancy, next door. She was single, about the same size as me, and I figured she would make a good friend. We talked many times in the 30 days before Jack left. The day after his departure was to be a real turning point in my life. I remember that morning so well.

I got up early, determined to keep myself busy and not just sit around the house and eat all day. I walked out to get the morning paper. Nancy was out as well. After brief conversation I invited her to coffee.

Once inside, I put on a pot of coffee, and asked if she wanted any toast with it. Nancy asked if I had ever had cinnamon pie.

“No,” I said.

So she took over in the kitchen. It took nearly an hour, but the time passed quickly as we chatted about this and that. Then we sat down to scrambled eggs, sausage, and cinnamon pie.

The pie was composed of multiple layers of bread dough, cinnamon and a white powder sugar topping with rum sauce. Nancy made what I thought was enough for six people, but we managed to eat it all.

This began an every morning ritual. We traded the cooking chores; each one trying to out perform the other. Of course both of us began to gain weight. We were laughing about it after two weeks.

Nancy had pushed the limits of her 36C bra. I took her upstairs to my collection of fat clothes. My bras started at 36D. I had sizes ranging up to 40DD. In fact, I had already started back into my 38D's the day before. We joked that, if this kept up, we'd soon be needing to go shopping.

Sure enough, after two months I was into my 40DD again, and even my largest blue jeans were too tight. Nancy was filling out as well. I noticed she had begun wearing an old sweat suit that must have been loose at one time. Our mornings were beginning to drift into late afternoons. Most days we watched the TV soap operas and talk shows, munching on goodies and talking at every commercial.

One day, about four months into our competition, I told Nancy it was time to go shopping. Both of us were bulging over all our clothes. Nancy was well into my old 38DD bras. I had already purchased two 42DD bras at the local Wal Mart which turned out to be a bit too large. I had not dared to get on a scale. But, I decided that before shopping, I would need to know if I was over my old 165 mark. I suspected I was because you tend to regain old weight osses rapidly. Sure enough, I was 171 - 21 pounds heavier.

We had fun that day. We made three trips to the car with armloads of packages. After shopping, we decided we would indulge ourselves. It was Friday afternoon; and we decided that on Monday we would start our diet.

A quick trip to the video store, then Kentucky Fried Chicken, where we talked ourselves into two of the large barrels, and finally, the donut shop for two dozen Boston Creme filled donuts. We watched movies, and gorged ourselves. By 9:30 we were stuffed, but by midnight we were hungry again. We ordered two large pan pizzas from an all night pizza shop.

Of course Monday came and went without any more talk of dieting. We were having too much fun with our contest.

Five months into Jack's sea duty, I awoke one morning feeling especially sensuous. I lay in bed running my hand up from my huge hips, across the bulge of my growing belly, and then massaged my breasts. I had weighed myself before going to bed. I was 178 - up another seven pounds. Part of me was horrified, but another was at a new level of ecstasy. My only real reservation was over what Jack would say, but my appetite was in control of my life.

I think my hips were the first part of me that I began to notice most with my expanding new size. I began to bump into things, forgetting to make wider turns, especially in crowded stores. But now my belly and breasts were also growing rapidly. As I lay in bed I felt so large, but strangely, very sexy.

I had written Jack that I had gained some weight, but I didn't hadn't dared tell him how much. In his return letter, he said he didn't mind. He confessed that he had always preferred heavier women. He said he would love me no matter what size I was. That made my new size all the more sensuous and I relaxed my concern about him.

But in this same letter, he informed me that he wouldn't be home in the original six months. They were stationed in the Gulf, and the tour could be up to a year more. I was sad, but somewhat relieved. Maybe I would have time to shed some pounds.

Nancy came over that morning. She too had ballooned in these five months. Although, where I had grown very wide at the hips, Nancy seemed to be more of a barrel shape. I had noticed a month ago that Nancy's belly had grown to the point that her pants were bulging. She quit wearing her zipper jeans and began wearing stretch pants. It was almost a little exciting watching her expand.

After our usual morning cooking fest, we sat on the couch watching our morning TV. Nancy had brought over a huge tub of butter brickle ice cream. It was the a gallon gallon size container from the local ice cream store. We emptied the tub into two large salad serving bowls. Then we poured on the butterscotch topping and whipped cream.

We sat on the couch, our feet propped on the coffee table. We seemed to be sitting unusually close that day. I could feel my hip against her. But I began to realize that we were outgrowing the small love seat type couch we were sitting on. I could feel the arm of the love seat against my other hip.

By noon we were both so stuffed. I felt like I was exploding inside my clothes. This last month my breasts seemed to be swelling larger and larger at each meal. I reached up under my sweat shirt and pulled up my bra to let my breasts flop out from underneath. Then Nancy rolled up on her side and came very close to me. She asked if I would un-snap her bra.

As I rolled toward her, I truly realized the extent of our growth for the first time. It would be nearly impossible to reach around her. Nancy pulled her sweater up and over her head. As I struggled to reach around her, our mammoth breasts touched. I felt a stimulation so strong. I felt Nancy pull at the bottom of my sweat shirt.

Before long our bare breasts were touching and we kissed. Without a word we both rose and took each others hand. I led, as we waddled, so full, and our breasts swayed back and forth. We waddled to my bedroom. For three hours we explored the huge bodies that had been covered up these last months.

Nancy's breasts and belly were huge. She was now also wearing a 42 bra. I was wearing a 42DD, and a little jealous, since at one time I was far bigger than her andshe seemed poised to pass me. We decided to measure ourselves. We made it a contest, measuring over our bras, and at the widest parts of the waist and the hips. The largest total would win. The loser had to cook dinner that night. Nancy ended up being 42-44-48, a total of 134 inches, while I was 42-46-50, a total of 138.

Nancy left to go to the store and prepare for tonight's dinner. Since it was another Friday night, I went to the video store. I got four romantic movies. The dinner Nancy fixed reminded me of Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house.

She had turkey and ham, as well as bowls of mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans together in a thick mushroom sauce. She bought both a pecan and an apple pie. That night we watched the movies, polishing off the dinner and most of the pies.

We watched the last movie in my bedroom, with the [ies at our bedside. After the movie we made love as we had learned to do. Over and over, after each orgasm, another slice of pie. It was nearly 6 AM when we finally slept.

All weekend we ate and touched, and loved and ate. We did not get dressed until Monday. Each of us must have gained five pounds in the three days. That afternoon it was necessary to go to the shopping mall again. We also stopped at a large size store that specializes in large bras and lingerie. I bought two 42DD, but decided to prepare myself by getting two 44DD as well. Nancy folllowed my example, but also bought a size 46. She obviously had no intent of slowing down letting me beat her. Then we both indulged ourselves with beautiful pink flowing silk nightgowns.

We began sleeping together every night. Our sexual fantasies always ended in feasts. We had several long conversations about what would happen when Jack returned. We knew this couldn't last forever. We simply relished the time we had to fulfill both our hunger and sexual cravings. We spent most nights together, and I had to buy a new king size bed.

At this point, we were both well over 200 pounds. I could no longer walk through our narrowest door way without turning sideways. I remember the first time I felt my hips touching the door frame. It was a morning after one of our weekend binges. As I waddled to the door in only my nightgown, each side of me felt the door frame. I was very turned on by this.

I'd stood in front of the mirror for five minutes admiring how large I had become. I thought: I sure hope that Jack likes a really large woman. I went back to bed and Nancy and I shared some intimacy that was beyond anything I have ever experienced.

For nearly four hours we touched and worked our way through rolls of fat. Then we ate ice cream and butterscotch; that was becoming a real craving for us.

Over the next several months the intensity of our eating and our sex grew. I remember a two week period in which we binged from morning to night. I never did get to wear my new 44DD bras. I spent those two weeks in my night gown mostly. The first attempt I made to put on my new bra, I overflowed in every direction. Nancy let me try her 46DD bra.

I remember putting on her bra and just holding my huge breasts. With the bra on it pulled my breasts up. I even found I was a little off balance while walking. The size of my breasts excited me. I went to my closet and found a white blouse, a recent purchase. But I couldn't button it. None of my blouses fit. I found my largest sweater. Even though it was August, I headed for the mall. Waddling and swaying. I had to borrow Nancy's pants.

When Jack finally arrived home, I found that he was not only attracted to me, but absolutely infatuated with my size. I was about 260 pounds - over 100 pounds in eighteen months. I quickly found that sleeping with Jack at my new size was a new experience. My hips had become so wide that when sleeping on my side, if I rolled too far I had a tendency to roll over on top of Jack. He seemed so skinny.

Nancy and I usually began our night facing each other. Nancy was a good prop to hold me from rolling over on my belly. Nancy admitted later that she never had this problem since her belly protruded much farther than mine. So one day Nancy got out a measuring tape and had me lay on my side.

My butt measured 56" straight up from the bed. Since I was so wide at the hips, I had begun sleeping with pillows under my rib cage. Otherwise, my back was strained in a sideways curve that was not natural. I also found that my breasts were so large now, that in order to roll over, I had to slide my hand underneath and assist them.

In the next year, our weight gain tapered off. Nancy and I could not spend our binge weekends together. But we spent our mornings, as usual. Nancy would kid me that I had the best of both worlds. I had sex with Nancy in the morning, and Jack at night. I truly was happy with this arrangement; since Jack was at work he knew nothing. After about a year of Jack being home, I had pushed myself to 278 pounds. For a time it seemed I could not go over that Nancy met a man named Frank, and they moved a year after Jack came home. But Nancy and I kept in contact.

Nancy and I both passed 300 in the same week. My weight eventually drifted up to about 420, but then seemed to stay there. Nancy went over 500. We had a little celebration and measured ourselves again. I was wearing a 54FF bra, the largest commonly made. Nancy was buying custom bras by then. She measured 88-72-80, for a total of 240 inches. I measured 66-70-96 for a total of 232. Nancy won this time.

What I had enjoyed most about my love sessions with Nancy was our huge breasts. I had fantasies about growing larger. Most of my weight gain over the years after our orgies was in my breasts. I keep stuffing myself during the day in hopes of getting larger. I outgrew my 54FF bra. I started buying bras at the custom store where Nancy got hers.

By then my breasts were huge. I went to the custom store for one more new size. I remember the woman taking a very large adjustable cup form from a shelf and fitting my breast into it. She said if the cup numbering system were continued beyond HH, this cup would be an MM.

I was excited. I had four bras custom made. They had triple layers of silky material for strength, and lace on the outside. I remember putting one on before leaving the store. It took several minutes of arranging, and packing each breast into the cups. I noticed that with my breasts lifted with the better support of the new bra, my dress was very snug at the top.

Frank loved Nancy even as her weight soared, finally topping out at 535 pounds. Both our husbands know that we are best of friends, but neither of them know just how close we are. Since it is a four hour drive to Nancy's new home, our husbands gave us permission to meet in the middle once a month. We spend our weekend gorging and watching movies in the motel, just for old times sake.

Latest posts

Back