• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The City Won't Let Us Put Up Our Pool

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Many of you will remember how I built a deck off our dining room and started leveling the ground in front of the deck for our 15-foot swimming pool. I was hoping to get some more work done on it this weekend, but I can't.

My next-door neighbor told me this morning that the city made him take his swimming pool down!! It seems there's a new ordinance in the city that prohibits all swimming pools from being within 22 1/2 feet of any overhead power lines. And where I was planning to put our pool is only 15 feet from our power line.

Two years ago when I first applied for the building permit to build the deck, they had no problem with where I was planning on placing the pool - back then, they didn't want any pools placed under overhead power lines. Now they want a 22.5-foot buffer zone.

So until we can come up with a new plan, the pool project is on hold.

Damn!!! :mad:

Latest posts

Back