The "da Vittorio’s" sisters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lardibutts

Aged Member
And here is Bianca the trolley-girl in her prime.
Vittorio writes: "I admit to being head over heels in love with her. Everything is so totally edible."
The only problem was that only another 18 months after this picture was taken, she had grown so much she'd completely overwhelmed her poor trolley.

View attachment attachment.jpeg

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
ok, what is kinda sad to me, is the last picture, she no longer even looks human, is that how we are seen? What happened, when you reach a cerain size, are you no longer seen as human>?

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
It was good up to the last 3 panels. Seriously...WTF?

No offense to you man, it's good but what on earth did you do to her!?

Lardibutts

Aged Member
Thanks for taking the time to post these comments – I very rarely get feedback.

ok, what is kinda sad to me, is the last picture, she no longer even looks human, is that how we are seen? What happened, when you reach a cerain size, are you no longer seen as human>?
The cheesy images say far more about the inside of my head than they do about beautiful women who gain weight.

There always seems this dilemma about fantasy characters inhabiting real life. Many WG stories end where a spirited young woman in her early twenties ends up totally incapacitated for the rest of her (dangerously shortened) life simply to satisfy the short term sexual lust of a selfish boyfriend.

In my fantasies ladies can never get too large -for example: "Trix felt she resembled dollops of dough dripping off a dough hook" and "the Emir’s innermost harem" here
It was good up to the last 3 panels. Seriously...WTF?

No offense to you man, it's good but what on earth did you do to her!?
I reckon (JP's work excepting) fantasy women generally come off better than men; to take a few superhero/fantasy characters at random:
Life must have been tough at school for Spiderman, Stuart Little, the Invisible man, the Incredible hulk or Fungus the bogeyman. Then there's Buster Gonads, the Viz character blessed with such "unfeasibly large testicles" he had to push them around in a wheelbarrow.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
I should have given you more feedback on your pictures. I like them for the fact, that you do have a rather unique approach to your pictures and are capable of working your exaggerated female with a somewhat "realistic" approach not cutefying them and they do work with your stories. Honestly I would really love do see a comic by you and if it is only a small one.

As for you warhol-style-picture the colours in the last segment really do make it hard to recognize anything.

Lardibutts

Aged Member
Thank you so much for your comments BTB. I look to you as one of the great gurus associated with this site.
As for a comic I know that to be way beyond my capabilities not to mention my limited attention span.
You were right - the last Warhol frame was deliberately meant to be ambiguous. The story is about 3 characters who morph into bizarre monsters.

punxmunx

sorry to say this, but its art, and its up to the artist in how they want to make it. artist's make their art, you like it or you don't. criticism is awesome but you have to let it go at some point and essentially just let it go.... cause if you cage art...you cage the soul....and no one likes that yea?
be well
j

Latest posts

Group builder