Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Slacked off and didn't exercise Friday so paid penance today:
walked outside around a lake (up and down some hills!) for 22 minutes
Rode the exercise bike later for 27 minutes

Funtastic curves

This is my second Week back in the gym and I truly believe that my trainer is enjoying my pain.

Week one all I could do is go home and sleep the pain away. But I refuse to give up.

I've been moving slowly all week. I'm convinced that they make a different elliptical to be evil. I never knew so many existed for different reasons

On a good note. I've increased my intensity level from 1 to 3.

15 minutes on the bike and 15 on the torture machine I mean the elliptical.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Today I did 15 minutes each on two different ellipticals. One that works the back of the legs, and the other that works the thighs and hips.

I still refuse to give up.
On a good note I'm down 13 lbs.
Jeez Lady...I'm truly impressed you can go fifteen on the eliptical. I can't even do five on one!

32 min on my bike

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Today was a good workout. I only did 30 minutes on the bike.

My trainer said we will start incorporating weights starting Friday. This should be interesting.
I always tell women not to be afraid of free weights! Free weights will work wonders for your body. I work out with two women in their late 20s who have always avoided free weights until joining me in the weight room. Both have been in awe at the difference it has made for them.

Listen to your trainer! Keep at it!

Funtastic curves

I always tell women not to be afraid of free weights! Free weights will work wonders for your body. I work out with two women in their late 20s who have always avoided free weights until joining me in the weight room. Both have been in awe at the difference it has made for them.

Listen to your trainer! Keep at it!
Thank you!

Funtastic curves

Anybody who knows me will tell you I never allow the lymphedema in my leg to stop me from doing things. Even if it's a challenge. Today's workout was that challenge I gave into

there is this one elliptical I struggle with. Today I had to do it for 15 min and I stopped at 9. My legs couldn't take it anymore.

what baffles me most about this is I can't get past level 1 on this machine. On the other ellipticals I've increased my intensity level to 3 and 4.
On a positive note I got on a different elliptical for 10 minutes to make peace with myself for giving up.

Todays workout
15 minutes on bike
9 minutes on elliptical 1
10 minutes on elliptical 2

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Anybody who knows me will tell you I never allow the lymphedema in my leg to stop me from doing things. Even if it's a challenge. Today's workout was that challenge I gave into

there is this one elliptical I struggle with. Today I had to do it for 15 min and I stopped at 9. My legs couldn't take it anymore.

what baffles me most about this is I can't get past level 1 on this machine. On the other ellipticals I've increased my intensity level to 3 and 4.
On a positive note I got on a different elliptical for 10 minutes to make peace with myself for giving up.

Todays workout
15 minutes on bike
Great Job!

35 minutes on the bike tonight :D

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Todays workout
15 minutes on bike
Keep kicking ass! You’re doing great!