• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Donut Contest - by Mr. Monopoly (~BBW/~BHM, Eating, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW/~BHM, Eating, ~MWG - two bored workers have a spirited series of eating contests

The Donut Contest
By: Mr. Monopoly

Monday Day 1,

Dear journal, I know I have never talked about my professional life, aka my job, but that is because it is extremely boring.

I work at a local donut shop where we sell donuts and straight coffee. Its like Dunkin Donuts, but worse. So the only reason I brought it up was that today my co-worker Jen and I started having a little fun on the job.

Out of the blue she asked me if we could have a donut eating contest. The winner would be who ever could eat the most donuts by the end of the week. Since I was so bored I decided why not. We were allowed to eat as many as we wanted anyways.

So we started casually eating them. I would slowly eat one then get up for another. at the end of the day I was stuffed with donut and had no appetite for dinner. but Jen is beating me by a long shot. she is really taking this competitively. She was wolfing donuts down all day. I'm am going to have to step up my game for tomorrow. well I should get some sleep now, but wish me luck for tomorrow.

Thursday day 4

Dear Journal, you know how I told you about my donut eating contest with Jen. Well, ell there is only one more day left and I am feeling pretty good where I stand.

After the first 2 days we decided not to tell each other how many we have had. but I had a good day today, and I think she slacked off a little because she felt comfortable about how many she has had. so I can catch her tomorrow. I know I can. so its going to be a little boring going back to regular work after our contest is over.

This is the most fun we have had since getting the job. I mean who thinks of building this thing down the street from a Dunkin Donuts store. We never have any business. and if we do its in the morning, and Jen and my shifts start at noon and end at 8. Anyways, tomorrow is the last day and I'm determined to win, so nothing is going to stop me. I will tell you how everything turns out.

Sunday Day 5 +2,

Dear Journal, its been a pretty nice Sunday, very relaxing. So I know you are concerned about who won the contest. well technically Jen did. but I thought that since we were having so much fun they we should keep it going. we decided to add on 2 more weeks. so after our 3 week contest the real winner will be revealed. Now that I really know how to eat donuts I think I should be able to win. I have the competitive fire in my heart. so tomorrow brings a new day, and one day closer to my victory.

Friday day 10,

Dear journal, week two of our contest is over. it was a pretty even week. I don't know if Jen pulled ahead any more or if I'm making a comeback. The real deal comes next week. but I have a little concern now. I have been eating so many donuts, I have put on a few pounds. On my way home from work my shirt was feeling a little bit tight on me and my shorts were digging into my waist. I'm thinking I need to get a new uniform from my boss. I'm not too worried about the weight, it is only a couple pounds and our contest is over at the end of next week. And the uniforms were a little tight to begin with so it should be no big deal. I will keep you posted on how we are doing.

Wednesday day 13,
Dear journal, only 2 more days of the contest are left. I have been eating donuts like crazy. but so has Jen. I am a little worried that I'll lose. I am still confident, but getting nervous about the results. by the way, I talked to my boss about the tight uniforms on Tuesday and he said he would order new ones that should be here on Friday. My uniform has gotten a little bit tighter but not much, nothing to worry about. Once we get our new ones everything should be fine. I still fit into my regular clothes pretty well. I think I did shrink my last load of wash tho, because everything I have worn from that load has been a little tight. I cannot wait until Friday to see how our contest ends. also I'm getting a little sick of donuts.

Saturday day 15 +2,

Dear Journal, I Won! I won won won! all of my hard work paid off. I beat Jen by 10 donuts! I beat her at her own contest. The only down side is that work is going to become boring again. I guess we will have to think something new now. Oh yeah, we got our new uniforms. we picked them up on our way our out Friday, and traded in our old ones. at least we will be more comfortable sitting around at work now. The old uniforms were so tight. my shirt was starting to press hard against my chest and rode up so much sometimes people could see a little bit of my stomach. well I'm just going to relax tomorrow and go to work on Monday, so thats about it.

Tuesday day 15 +4,

Dear journal, what a bad 2 days! First of all, on Monday I put my uniform on and it was smaller than before. we showed our boss, and he said he didn't know what happened, he had ordered the next size up. Either it wasn't the right ones, or it wasn't enough. He told us that he was very sorry and he would speed order bigger ones. So for 2 days now I have been wearing an extremely tight uniform.

My shorts are hard to pull up past my thighs and hard to button around my waist. and my shirt clings to my body. There is a good one to two inches of my stomach showing all the time. it wouldn't be that bad, if I wasn't at work. My shirts at home show a little belly now, but I don't mind that. So we have been dealing with the iniform problem, and also work now is just work. For those 3 weeks I looked forward to going to work for once. Me and Jen were having fun. but now we just sit and talk and serve the occasional customer. we still eat but not nearly the amount we ate before.

Jen even brought up the fact that we should do it again, but I told her that I just couldn't stand the taste of donut any more. Well our new uniforms should be in any day now and I should get back to thinking about how to spice up work. maybe a coffee drinking contest?

Sunday day 15 +9,

Dear Journal, the uniform company screwed up again. so for four days I wore my tight uniform to work. Every day my belly showed from under my shirt and my shorts clung to my legs and butt. so on Friday my boss called us into his office. the uniforms had just come in. he opened the box up in front of us, and pulled out two hooters uniforms!

Now they were not real hooters uniforms, they were our store colors and had our store name on it, but it was a tank top and pair of short shorts, just like the hooter's style. We were all speechless. Finally he said that he guessed that he should just return them, and try again.

I ran the thought over in my mind, and I said that I would rather wear something that fit than what I had on. Jen agreed with me, that our current uniforms were just too constricting and uncomfortable. It was only for another week or less, so it wasn't a big deal. we both went and changed. So what if we reembled Hooters.

It did feel good to wear something that fit a little bit better. even though my boobs were busting out of the top. and the tight fabric clung to my round belly. this shirt also showed a few inches of my soft stomach. the tight shorts clung to my bum, and revealed a good portion of my legs.

Jen and I both walked out and looked at each other. I didn't notice before but jen had gained a lot of weight during our contest. I thought she was like me and only put on a few pounds. but she was wearing that uniform like it was a bunch of rags. Her belly was exposed and her big boobs were very visible through her top. Her belly hung over shorts which rode up because of her large ass. you could see a big pantie line on her butt when she turned around.

Needless to say, we dropped our old uniforms off in our bosses office and started to work our last shift of the week. I felt a little bit more comfortable with the new clothes, but cannot wait to just get a normal uniform with a little bit more give. They should be here soon, so no need to worry. Well I think I'm gonna work out a little bit today, and some before work tomorrow to drop the couple of pounds I have gained, and get back to my slim figure that I had not to long ago.

Monday,

Dear diary, Its me Jen again! Sorry I have not written in you for so long. Our original contest that was going to be a week long turned into three weeks because me and Emily were actually having fun at work again. After one week I was ahead, but in the end that blob took first place. I thought that she would win, it looked like she had gained 20 pounds. I mean I gained some weight from the whole thing, but only a few pounds. those couple of pounds though made my tight uniform even tighter.

We eventually got new ones but my boss screwed up and got even smaller ones. mine looked fine, but Jen complained because she was bursting out of it. her round tummy fully exposed every day, I giggled on the inside about it. it was funny but I didn't want to be mean. Then we got another set of new uniforms and they were even worse. It was the kinda stuff hooters girls wear. you know really revealing. we ended up keeping them, and sending away for new ones again. Jen looked like a whale in her hooters get up.

So work has become boring again. Jen seems not to notice her big gain -= she would resume the contest if I would go for it. Does she secretly want to baloon another 20 pounds? I can't believe that, although strangely her eploding bod does get me hot. I have been thinking out new ideas for fun at work but nothing is really any good. it just kills time.

Saturday day 15 +15,
Dear journal, I have some good news! Work was pretty boring all week, so thats why I haven't written since Sunday, but on Friday my boss told us that we would be expanding our product line. Not only would we sell donuts, we will be selling muffins and cinnamon rolls. When Jen and I got the news, we knew more contests were in our future.

I still haven't lost the weight I gained from all of the donuts. Neither has Jen, that is obvious., but I did work out on Sunday, so it must have helped. I didn't even gain much anyways, I guess I have a fast metabolism, I can burn all of those calories. Needless to say, I'm up for the challenge. We are going to start cinnamon rolls on Monday and then agree on a finishing date. By the way the uniforms didn't come in this week, should be some time next week. The contest is back!

Take a break, go eat a donut, and then enjoy part 2.
The Donut Contest Part 2

Wednesday New Day 3,
Dear journal, I have never eaten so much in my life. We are three days into our 2nd eating contest, and we are both going strong. We decided to have this contest last two weeks and after that see where we are. Maybe stop and do muffins then come back to rolls. I'm not sure only time will tell. I feel like I have a good lead right now. These cinnamon rolls taste so much better than the donuts, they just slide down my throat. I'm not concerned at all that I will lose this. Jens only drive is that I almost won last time. Well tomorrow is another day so we will see how it goes. I will be writing soon.

Wednesday New Day 8,
Dear journal, another week has gone by of our 2nd eating contest. There is only two days left and right now it is anyones game. To my disbelief, Jen looks like she has been keeping up with me roll for roll. On Friday we will know the winner and I hope I win. I have been trying my hardest to push myself. I am going to be a little bit sad that we will be moving on to muffins, because I love these rolls so much. They still taste great even though I have been eating them for almost two weeks now. Well I will report the results when they come in.

Tuesday New Day 12,
Dear journal, just like I said, after two weeks I am the champ. I beat Jen in the cinnamon roll eating contest. It was close. I only won by 5 rolls. Jen wasn't too happy about losing. She challenged me to a rematch. Another two weeks keeping the same scores. I agreed knowing that I would win. How could she beat me? I would never get sick of them.

Anyway, we are now two days down into last two weeks, and I'm getting a little concerned about Jen. I know I told you that she was chubby or plump before, but now after all of these cinnamon rolls, she has become down right fat. I don't want to lose and all, and I certainly don't want to go back to having our jobs be boring but I might have to bring these contests to a stop.

Her body has ballooned up. Her big butter ball belly is fully exposed under her tank top, and her thick sausage arms flap down at her sides. Her tree trunk legs stretch her shorts to the max and her thighs touch almost at the knee. Her fat bum spreads out when she sits. And her large boobs overflow her bra and out of her collar. She has really packed on the weight.

Before the contests we were both fairly skinny, but this sudden change in Jen has really got me worried. My self on the other hand, have been keeping up with my intake. I have been going to the gym for a little bit every Sunday, and my fast metabolism has kept most of the weight off. Over the two weeks I think I only gained a pound or two. I must act fast in order to save my friend.

Monday New Day16,
Dear journal, I confronted Jen about her weight. To be nice I brought it up as a concern for both of us, even though I wasn't too concerned about my weight. I told her that we have both gained a lot and that it is getting unhealthy. She told me that I was just getting out of the contest so I wouldn't lose. She said that I was the only one with a weight problem, and I was just trying to bring her down with me.

I cannot believe that she doesn't see that she has gained serious weight. So I tried to help, but if she wants to keep going I'm going to let her. The contest is still on, and will be over this week. I'll try again to stop any more contests from starting but I don't think that she will stop until she has beaten me. Which means she has to beat me this time, and twice after that to be the real winner. Now I hope I don't win.

Wednesday New Day 20 +5,
Dear journal, this is not good. I won. Thats two wins for me and one for her. She was so pissed off when she found out that I won. I even tried slowing down my intake all week so she would win. I guess it wasn't enough. She demanded another Contest. And to my disbelief, she wanted this one to be the last.

You don't know how relived I was when she said that. I thought I was going to have to lose three eating contests in order for these to stop. Her rules for our last contest were that we could eat any of the products, donut, muffin, or roll. Each counted as one. We had to at least have a quarter of our daily total be from each group. So if we ate two donuts we would have to eat a muffin and a roll, in total of four items. She did this to stop me from eating just cinnamon rolls.

Also the contest would go on for five week and at the end of each week we would do a tally to see who won that week. The person who won the most weeks was the over all eating contest winner, even though I won all the eating contests before this. So we have been at this three days now, and so far I have been following the rules. But just as Jen thought 50% of everything I eat are the cinnamon rolls.

I have been trying my hardest to beat Jen at this. I want her to quit, hopefully early. If I win three weeks in a row, this will all be over with. Our new uniforms haven't come in yet, and Jen doesn't fit in that hooters get up anymore. Her tank top only covers up her gigantic boobs, and her shorts and starting to rip at the seams. We got these uniforms a while ago, back when Jen had only gotten a little bit chubby.

Now she is a whale wearing the same clothes. She eats like a machine too, so her uniform is covered in frosting and crumbs. It was also all over her belly and exposed cleavage. I too have become a little sloppy with my eating. I had a few stains on my tank top and I tended to find crumbs of things in my bosom.

Jen's jiggle had become out of control. Her body moved when she got up to eat more, when she sat down with food in her hands, she even jiggled when she went to and from the bosses office, which she was called into from time to time. So I'm going to try and finish this quick. I hope it works.

Friday 15 days left,
Dear journal, It's been two weeks since we started our last eating contest and we have three weeks left. The first week went strong and I ended up winning for that week. But sadly this past week I fell a little bit short and Jen beat me. So much for going three and out. Hopefully I can pull though the next two weeks and end this.

Both Jen and I have been meeting with our boss recently. I guess I really haven't told you much about our boss. His name is Eric and he is four years older than Jen and me. I guess that is all there really is to say about him. He spends all of his time in his office doing some kind of work. Besides that all I know is that he is a pretty nice guy. So he has recently been pretty interested in what we have to say about our job and the store.

I told him about the contest and my concern for Jen. He told me that Jen had already told him about it, and her only concern was that she needed a slightly bigger uniform because she wasn't able to work off the extra few pounds yet. He ordered new uniforms for the both of us. And now that he had mentioned it my uniform was getting a bit snug. Probably because I haven't been able to hit the gym in the past week or so. Well we will see where the next few weeks takes us.

Friday zero days left +7
Dear journal, sorry that I haven't been able to talk to you in so long. I have so much to tell you. First I will tell you about the final contest. As you know I won the first week and Jen won the second. The third week went to me, but the fourth and fifth weeks went to Jen. So she was the big winner, not only of the five week eating contest, but of all the contests all together.

But thats not even the last of the news. Our uniforms came in on the final day of the contest. And let me tell you, they were much needed. After those three week I put a few more pounds on and my uniform was getting tight. But I'm most thankful that Jen got a new one.

Granted her new one is still pretty small because they were ordered three weeks ago, but it still fits her better than her old one. I can still remember how she looked in it right before she went to change. Her shorts looked like they had been yanked on with all her might. Many of the stitches had popped already. And her fully exposed belly hung a couple of inches over her elastic waistband. So did her love handles.

Her boobs were still as big as ever, straining her bra and shirt. Her shirt had been through so much in the past weeks. It was torn in a few places, and i believe it was cut in some places so she could fit it on her. Also her neck line had been ripped more and more and showed much of her cleavage. So we got our new uniforms on, and by the way he ordered them in the hooters style because he thought we liked them better.

And there is only one more bit of news. When I went into work on Monday this week Jen wasn't there. My boss asked me into his office and informed me that since we added the cinnoman rolls and muffinssales were up. I knew that, but then he told me that he wanted to promote me to being his assistant because he wouldn't be around as much. He had made up a desk for me in his office. I was to answer the phone and do paper work. Also he promised me that there would always be a fresh tray of cinnamon rolls on my desk.

After the good news he told me that Jen had been offered the same position at one of his good friends store under his supervision. That is wehy he won't be here ass much. I was upset that Jen and I were no longer working together, but I was very excited about my new promotion. To take our place out front, Eric hired two new girls a few years younger than myself. I wonder if I should tell them stories from when I and Jen worked out there; maybe it would inspire them to have a contest.

Latest posts

Back