• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Ex-Girlfriend, 1-5 by Fatchicklover (~BBW, Eating, Explicit ~Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatchicklover

~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, Explicit ~Sex, ~MWG - Girl becomes a plumper and super-stuffee to cash in on a unique proposal.

The Ex Girl Friend
Chapters 1-5
by Fat Chicklover

Chapter One

Beth called him up knowing he probably would be drunk. She just knew he would be out partying and that he would come if summoned. He arrived at her door looking sexy as always.

"Took you long enough!" she questioned.

"Am I worth the wait?"

"You sure are!"

With that their lips met, and as they passionately kissed they tore off each others clothes, until she suddenly stopped.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"Look at my stomach, I've gotten so chubby since we broke up!"

Chubby was barely what she was. At 5'7" and 150 lbs. she was hardly flabby.

"Look at me, this is probably why you broke up with me"

"Yes it is...because you aren't big enough for me."

"What do you mean??"

"I love fat women. My motto is the bigger the better. You just are not big enough for me"

"Really?? so if I ate all the time and didn't watch my weight you would get back together with me."

"Of course baby, you know I love you, its just, I mean, well I think you would look super sexy with some meat on your bones..."

"How much meat?"

"I dunno, maybe 300 400 more pounds??"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No"

"Well, I do love to eat, and I love you and can't stand the thought of not being with you, it would be nice to eat whatever I want when I want, I just dunno...i would engulf you and make you my slave which would be pretty kinky...

"How about this..." he interrupted. "When you reach 400 lbs. we will get married..."

"Well this idea is starting to turn me on , and I can see its starting to turn you on as well, so yeah I'm in...besides the thought of eating anything at anytime is so exciting to me!!! so lets get started on this new diet? you better keep me full all the time!!!"

"you know I will but first, lets get back to where we were..."

After a night of love making, Beth started her new life. She started eating whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. She would get drunk all night on the most fattening beers. She started a ritual of eating at least one pint of Ben and Jerrys ice cream a night. She would always be snacking on something, chips, cookies, chocolate, anything her loving boyfriend brought home for her.

And of course he made sure she was full every night, with one of his 7 course meals. Beth loved her new life. she was completely pampered by Randy. At 7 shrp the three hour dinner would begin. Beth would always clean her plate. Sometimes she would need a little help, but Randy was always there to feed her or massage her bulging belly. Then came one fateful morning...

Latest posts

Back