The Fantasy Archive has moved!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycarter

Does anyone know what the "waiting room" is? I've been told a story I wrote was moved there. Never heard of it. Can't find it.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Does anyone know what the "waiting room" is? I've been told a story I wrote was moved there. Never heard of it. Can't find it.

The Waiting Room is only visible for moderators and where we move stories that are either incomplete, need strong editing or have content elements that need to be checked.

Please also consider all mods here are volunteers, live in different time zones and sometimes need to do other things in life like sleep, work, take care of our families/pets/whatever, go shopping, etc. - so allow some time for a PM answer.

andycarter

The Waiting Room is only visible for moderators

How was I supposed to know that? You told me you moved my story there and I went looking for it!

Please also consider all mods here are volunteers, live in different time zones and sometimes need to do other things in life like sleep, work, take care of our families/pets/whatever, go shopping, etc. - so allow some time for a PM answer.

Please also consider that you moved my work to a place you named but did not explain it was a place I wouldn't find, that I wasted time looking for it, and that your rules kinda say that the forum I posted to was to be used for exactly what I used it for.

Please also consider that you considered my story abandoned in under a day, yet you got snippy with me for being impatient.

Please just delete it.

Last edited:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
As this is a bilateral matter, I answered via PM.

Milo3

Hi, could I opt into the special interest section as well? Good to see the content wasn't lost! Thanks!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
We love our stories way too much to ever get rid of them. =)

But yes, you should both now be opted in, enjoy!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Okay, there were a couple of threads on this board where people were asking to be opted in, and to make it easier for myself to keep track of, I've decided to make a new sticky where you can ask to opt in.

If anybody reading this wants to opt in, please click here to go to the new thread where you can ask. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts