• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Final Stuffing Online - End of Series

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

BHM, XWG, Revenge, Stuffing

THE FINAL STUFFING: ONLINE
By: Mick Haggen
(Last in the Series)

[Editor's note: according to sources there were additional elements to this saga, but due to a computer crash all but three are now unavailable. Click here for the prior chapter. If anyone happens to have information on additional material, especially Monica from the first tale, it would be appreciated.)

Scene 1: Introduction

Steve sat on the examination table early on Saturday morning with his shirt off as the doctor took his blood pressure and examined other parts of his body. He then had Steve stand on the medical scale.

“Alright, you’re 279 pounds,” Dr. Gupta said. “That’s a 33 pound gain in a week!” Gupta just shook his head and jotted down some notes on Steve’s medical chart.

“As I see from your records, your weight has gone up and down drastically in the past few years,” the doctor continued, raising an eyebrow. “You started out at 180 and ballooned to 396 pounds, which was where you were only sixteen months ago. Then I see that you dropped an astounding 175 pounds.”

“Well, I had been ill during that year,” Steve explained.

“Yes, I remember. But, your weight has started to climb again. A month ago you were 221 pounds and have enlarged to 279. That is a 58 pound gain in a month.”

Steve shrugged his shoulders in response.

“I know about your agreement with Mr. Jeffers. He has already spoken to me,” Dr. Gupta said, shaking his head. “I just have one question for you – how fat are you going to be net week after those people take turns stuffing you senseless?”

Gupta assisted Steve from the scale and told him to touch his toes. Steve grunted and stretched, but was not able to bend very far. Gupta patted Steve’s shoulders and told him to stand up.

“I think this will be the last time you’ll be able to see your toes at all after next week based on the gains you’ve already made,” the doctor said.

He told Steve to put on his shirt and called Jeffers into the office. He motioned for the two men to sit at his desk.

“I want to say straight out that I don’t like Steve’s new endeavor,” Dr. Gupta began. “I think he’s putting an incredible strain on his digestive system.”

The doctor did agree to help and gave Steve a prescription for pills to help with his lactose intolerance, heavy-duty pills for indigestion, and stool softeners. He also advised Steve to fast over the weekend – some saltines or light bread with water or tea. The doctor also suggested Jeffers take Steve for a high colonic or several enemas to totally prepare his system for the following week.

That afternoon Jeffers dropped Steve off for a colonic. An hour later, Steve was feeling well, but exhausted and had to be helped home. Jeffers or Tyler stationed themselves at Steve’s apartment for the remainder of the weekend to make sure he stuck to his diet. Steve constantly complained of being hungry and had to be pulled away from the kitchen all weekend. It was especially difficult for Steve watching Jeffers and Tyler deliberately eat large quantities of food and snacking in front of him.

Jeffers smirked at Tyler as they heard Steve’s big belly grumble. They found it amusing that Steve continued to smack and licked his lips as they gorged on food in front of him. By the end of the evening, Steve was begging for food. They took turns rubbing his growling belly. Steve reclined in his leather chair in the living room as Tyler inserted the funnel in Steve’s hungry mouth. Jeffers poured over a gallon of lukewarm water into the funnel, which flowed into all the empty spaces inside Steve’s cavernous belly.

Steve continued to complain more loudly that he was starving and needed nourishment. The two men assured him that he would be fully nourished in the next few days. It was all to begin in a few hours.

Scene 2: Monday – The Bakery

Steve arrived at work before 5 AM for the official weigh in. The cameraman filmed Steve stepping on the scale wearing only a belted lightweight robe. Tyler announced into the camera Steve’s beginning weight of 276 pounds.

“It seems that you actually lost three pounds over the weekend with your dieting, Steve,” Tyler chided him on camera. He patted Steve’s round belly. “We’ll have to do something about that – now won’t we?”

“Cut!” Jeffers called from behind camera.

Steve was told that this would be airing online shortly and he was shown to the wardrobe department for his costume. He was given a double-breasted white culinary jacket and pants with an elastic waistband. Steve reread the script as he was driving downtown to Angelina’s Bakery.

Inside Angelina’s Bakery, three men waited for him. As the crew set up, Steve was introduced to the men. Jayson was six feet tall, bald, and heavily tattooed. Roger was of average height and weight and appeared to be in his early twenties. Will was quite fat around 380 pounds, balding, and had a full beard. All three men were FA’s and had been watching Steve’s progress on the website. They all greeted him enthusiastically and said that they couldn’t wait to begin their fantasy of stuffing Steve live.

Gosh, I’m so hungry! Steve thought to himself. When are you going to start?

The director went over the scene with everyone and placed Steve at the counter to begin.

“Action!” yelled the director.

The bakery was dimly lit since it was still quite early in the day. The delectable pastries and cookies were placed neatly in glass cases. The cakes and pies were set in a showcase on the other end of the store and the bread, rolls, and bagels were lined up behind the counter.

“Steve, I need Jayson and Roger in the back to help me today,” Will told him. “You be up front by yourself.”

“Sure, Boss,” Steve replied, stepping behind the counter again.

When Will stepped into the kitchen in the rear of the store, Steve nearly dove into the piles of cookies and pastry. He savagely attacked the dessert shoving fistfuls into his salivating mouth.

“Man, I’m so hungry,” Steve, said into the camera. “I’m starving; I’ve got to eat more.”

When customers came in, he quickly cleaned himself up and gave them what they needed quickly. Once they were sent on their way, he returned to munching aggressively until Will peeked in from the rear.

“What the hell are you doing?” Will shouted.

He began to pull out the trays of now missing treats. Steve brushed the crumbs off his white jacket and wiped his mouth.

“How long have you been filling your fat face at my expense, hey?” Will growled.

“I’m sorry, Boss,” Steve said, nervously. “I’ve been dieting recently and I kind of got out of control.”

Will grabbed the front of Steve’s jacket and traced the outline of Steve’s rounded belly pressing underneath the tight-fitting jacket. He poked it hard.

“Your diet doesn’t appear to be working well. Unless you’re trying to get fatter,” Will replied. “Come with me.”

Will pulled him into the kitchen. Jayson and Roger were covered in flour working hard pounding out the bread dough.

“Hey, boys, I found our thief,” Will said, pulling Steve around to stand before them.

“No wonder you’re getting so large,” Jayson commented.

“No, I think our boy here is purposely trying to get fatter,” Will said. “Right, Steve?”

“Well, yes,” Steve admitted with embarrassment.

“Still hungry?” Roger asked.

“Not really,” Steve replied. “But, I could always go for a little more.”

They had Steve sit on the big butcher-block table, which was heavily coated with flour. Steve was told to sit up straight with his legs together. Jayson and Roger began to empty the trays of fresh pastry down Steve’s gullet. Steve found his legs being pushed apart by his belly as it swelled on his lap. After five trays gone, Steve was visibly slowing his pace. The buttons on his jacket were straining and he rubbed his belly trying to take more in. Will noticed that the desserts were thinning out, so he handed the two men the bread dough he had been preparing earlier.

He helped them shove the dough into Steve as quickly as possible. Steve labored to finish every bite. At the end, his belly was noticeably larger and a few buttons had burst on his jacket. Will took off Steve’s shirt and rolled down his pants to reveal his oversized belly. He then made Steve lay face up on the long table. The three men took rolling pins, flour, and oil and began to work Steve’s belly like dough.

“Oh, oh, aghhhhh,” Steve panted.

After twenty minutes had passed, they rolled his pants back up and ordered him to lie perfectly still. Steve became quickly bored, but every time he tried to get up they pushed him down again. He was also feeling very drowsy after eating so heavily after his forced fasting. He was feeling so lazy, that he hardly noticed the change at first. Steve slowly began to sense fullness deep in his belly. He began to feel an intense tightness, and stared in wonder as his gut actually thickened in swelled out in front of him.

“I see that the yeast is beginning to become active after all our work,” Roger snickered.

“You’ll never be hungry again,” Jayson added.

Steve began to panic as his stomach pushed the elastic in his pants to their breaking point. The elastic snapped and broke as his belly swelled out of control.

“When will this end?” Steve whined. “It’s beginning to hurt. I’m going to split!”

Will rubbed Steve’s tummy. “Stop? Not for some time. Get used to it, Fat Boy. You’re going to pork up beyond your wildest dreams,” Will laughed.

“Oh, no!” Steve screamed. “Ahhhhhhh!”

Within the hour, the inflation ceased leaving Steve looking like he was about to give birth to quadruplets. Steve breathed in hard puffs trying to control his panic.

“Still hungry, Blimp Boy?” Will asked.

“Oh, no. Please no more,” Steve begged.

“Cut!” the director yelled.

The three men were ecstatic. They were rubbing and poking Steve’s balloon gut and thanking him for taking part. Steve tried to smile, but could only moan. Jeffers ordered a stretcher. Several workers rolled Steve off the table and onto the stretcher.

“Hey, Frank,” Jeffers called to the short blonde man. “I want you to return home with Steve. You are to work on deflating his belly. There should be a sizable difference in about five hours. Until that time, he’ll be immobile.”

“Yes, Sir,” Frank replied, enthusiastically.

“After he deflates, I want you to feed him the whole vat of thick soup we’re sending with you,” Jeffers instructed. “We want to keep his belly nicely stretched for tomorrow’s session.”

For hours, Steve lay prone, his stomach being compressed by Frank. True to his word, Steve’s belly did deflate, but left a large paunch behind. Frank spend another hour after that pumping Steve’s belly full again. Steve could feel his gut fill up – every crevice filling with that hot, thickly liquid – so soothing.

Scenes 3 & 4: Tuesday & Wednesday…

Tuesday and Wednesday were different sets and situations. The only constant was that Steve was fed like a prized hog.

Tuesday morning was spent at a car wash/repair shop. James, a former bodybuilder turned mechanic, took great pleasure in laying Steve on the hood of a car and attaching a hose in his mouth. Steve felt his belly would burst with so much water being propelled into it. James then played with Steve – washing and waxing his belly as he would a car. The waterlogged Steve could only gurgle and burp as his ballooning belly was patted, pulled, and pushed. The rest of the day the staff and Jeffers to kept him perfectly stuffed and well expanded by feeding him continuously.

Wednesday took place in a school cafeteria. Steve played the role of a teacher getting caught stealing food from the school cafeteria. He was lying with his head and shoulders sticking out of a steel tube, which lay between the cafeteria’s kitchen and a storeroom. His character had been crawling through this tube, which began in the storeroom and ended in the cafeteria’s kitchen for the past several weeks.

Alice, who paid Jeffers several thousand dollars, played the part of a worker who finds Steve and also has had a secret crush on Steve’s character. She tells him that he can’t crawl back out because the storeroom is being fumigated. He can’t crawl out of the tube because he’ll get caught by her supervisor and be brought up on charges and she wouldn’t want that to happen to him. The pressure was also on Steve when she informed him that he lay over the garbage disposal. He would have to eat any leftovers.

Steve greedily ate everything Alice spooned into his mouth or placed in a bowl on the floor for him. He ate the thick, gooey oatmeal, greasy bacon, and eggs as well as rolls and gulped down containers of leftover milk and orange juice from breakfast. Steve could feel his belly pressing tightly against the metal tube as it swelled with scraps of vegetables, pudding, and hot dogs from lunch.

Steve started to whimper in earnest as Alice forced dozens of meatballs down his throat and a pot of overcooked spaghetti. He shirt and face were dripping with red sauce and his cheeks bulged as strings of pasta hung out of his mouth as he tried to keep up with her intensive stuffing. When Alice told him the coast was clear, he was tightly wedged in the tube and couldn’t budge. Tyler was going to stop the filming, but Jeffers stopped him.

“I want a behind the scenes look of the results of Steve’s gluttony – that he really got himself stuck,” Jeffers explained. “I want footage of our workers prying him out.”

“You’re right,” Tyler replied. “The fans will go crazy seeing our fattened piglet so round that we have to pry him out of the pipe.”

Steve’s trousers had to be removed and oil poured into the tube. Several workmen needed to avoid the cloud of noisily expelled gas and belches as they rubbed and pulled Steve free of the tube.

Brrrrrrrrrp…brrrrrp…brrrrrp….brrrrrp, the quick stream of burps sounded.

A big round of applause sounded as Steve was freed. His engorged belly was a slight shade of pink from being compressed for so long.

Latest posts

Back