• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Jazz Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

I was talking with a friend about just how many amazing jazz clips there are on You Tube, and I started thinking: it would be interesting to see what would happen if I started a "Jazz Thread" here in the lounge.

This is a place where you can not only post any of your favorite vintage jazz clips form You Tube etc., but also where you can discuss any jazz-related topics (ie, favorite or influential artists, favorite tunes, improv techniques, etc.)

I don't recall if anything like this has been started here before, if so please forgive my redundancy. lol I don't know how "popular" this thread will be either... but I thought there might be at least a few folks here who would enjoy/appreciate something like this.

Oh, and let this thread be open to all forms of jazz: swing, be-bop, latin, funk/fusion and yes... even smooth jazz... anything goes. ;)

I figured I would start things off with this very cool clip I found of Miles and Trane playing "So What"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FAKRpUCYY

Latest posts

Back