The Life Designer [P.1-4] by Phrozen (~BBW, Magic, Self-realization, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Phrozen

~BBW, Magic, Self-realization, ~MWG - What if magical day-dreams really were capable of coming true? One young lady finds out.

Author's Note:This is my first attempt at posting a story. Critique is more than welcome, but please be easy. And, I apologize, but this is yet again another "first part" of a story. Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

The Life Designer
- By Phrozen

I had been observing her for quite some time. Ever since she had been a fresh graduate from secondary school up until four years later, where she lived in an apartment in the heart of metropolitan New York City.

Working at a coffee shop in the downtown core she enjoyed spending her breaks and time after work reading a book and sipping her mocha cappuccino. This is exactly where I found her the day I finally decided to confront her…

Fiona Turner, for that is her name, sat at her favorite table in the corner in a comfy, leather chair with a book open and her mocha cappuccino in hand. She had just gotten off work and enjoyed the relaxation while watching the sunset and busy people about at 5 in the late afternoon. Taking a sip from her coffee, her attention suddenly turned from her book to a woman who had just entered the shop.

The woman was heavyset, but not exactly rotund. Very shapely, Fiona would say. She had buxom breast and wide, curvy hips. Full thighs and a well-rounded face completed the picture.

Fiona stared at the woman’s generous behind as she made her way to the counter to place her order. Fiona herself was a lithe, fragile thing. She had never been athletic but heredity had granted her the body shape she possessed. However, she couldn’t deny that sometimes she wished for something a little more. She would never go out and do it, as the pressures of society were too strong for her to even contemplate it. Still…

Suddenly, someone had appeared in front of her and had taken a seat directly across from her. It was a man, of younger age, with trimmed black hair and dressed in a very nice, black suit. He looked at the startled Fiona and smiled.

“Who are....” Fiona began.

“My name is unimportant, Fiona. I promise you, I mean you no harm. I have come to help you. I have been watching you for quite some time.”

Fiona’s eyes went wide with shock. “Stalker!”

“No, no, my dear Fiona,” the man said, trying to calm her down. “I am no stalker. I am, what you may call, a life designer.”

Fiona calmed down a bit, suddenly intrigued with what the man was saying. “What do you mean, a ‘life designer?’ ”

The man chuckled a little to himself at the befuddled woman before him. It was truly amusing. “I am one of few alike to me. I am a supernatural being who enjoys to walk amongst humans, helping them and, every now and then, granting them a secret desire they may have.”

Fiona sat there and stared at the man, not believing what she was hearing. “You mean, like a mage of some sort?”

“In a way,” the man simply said, “but also so much more. I am willing, my dear Fiona, to use my myriad powers to grant you your ever fathomly deep desire.”

Fiona began to say something but found she couldn’t and was only able to listen as the man continued.

“I have the power to ‘re-design’, if you will, your life,” the man went on. “Only if you would wish it, of course. I have the ability to alter little details and such to ensure that you would obtain the body that you have so lusted for.”

Fiona’s eyes suddenly diverted to the plump woman she had been ogling before. The man across from her chuckled again.

“I can tell that you’d like that idea very much,” he said. “Now, if you would but give me the word, I will make all of your dreams come true.”

Fiona sat for a moment, further observing the woman of true beauty she had been admiring. Yes, Fiona desperately wanted to be able to have those luscious, plump curves for herself. She wanted to be able to caress and grab her own rolls of soft fat. She imagined having a generous, flowing belly as the woman had. Her fear of social pressure somehow beginning to melt, the idea became more and more adamant within her mind.

“I wish it with all of my heart.” she thought.

“Good,” the man smiled. “Give me your hand.”

He reached forward and took her hand into his.

Fiona felt a sudden, odd warmth spread throughout her hand and then down her arm and then throughout the rest of her body. It gave her a weird, tingly sensation that was surprisingly very pleasant.

“It is done,” the man said, withdrawing his hand. “Your life will be re-designed. If in one month you are unhappy with the changes, simply call for me and I will alter your life back to how it was, no different.”

Fiona began to breathe heavily, the odd feeling still engulfing her completely. She looked down for a single moment. She felt an odd twisting around in her midsection. However, it was very pleasurable. She looked up to say something to the man, but just as mysteriously and suddenly as he had arrived, he had gone.

Fiona shook her head and rubbed her eyes, trying to take in all that happened and affirm for whether or not what had just happened was all a dream. She looked again over to the plump woman who was ordering from the counter and the warmth within her triggered again. The squirming in her stomach started again and suddenly a raging hunger took her over. She suddenly wanted to eat something… greasy? Something deep fried and smothered in stewing fat.

Hold on, why was she thinking this? Her better judgement kicked in as she questioned this sudden change taking place over her. But then… She didn’t want to question it at all. Suddenly her mind registered that it was a very normal thing for her to be craving something extra greasy.

Fiona quickly finished her coffee and left the shop, happy to be leaving after too many hours of working there. She quickly got into her car and made a beeline to the fastest serving greasy spoon of all. MacDonald’s, of course.

“Hi, may I take your order?” the polite girl at the register said.

“Yes,” Fiona began. At first her brain wanted to simply order a large fries but her mouth muscles thought otherwise.

Five minutes later she found herself sitting before a tray with not one, but three big-macs, two large fries and a jumbo sized strawberry shake. As she stared down at the calorie-laden feast, her stomach gargled, signalling for her to dig in.

When she bit into the first burger the taste that greeted her was nothing short of heavenly. It was completely out of this world and it aroused her more than any sexual encounter she had ever had (which were both few and moderate. She was a better behaved girl).

Halfway through her third burger with half the shake and one of the fries gone she was fuller than full. She was positively bursting but this raging appetite that had control of her forced her to eat on. Her belly, engorged of food and doming out in front of her put a lot of pressure on her belt. After swallowing a bite she tentatively reached down to undo it altogether then resumed the finishing of her last burger.

Within the next couple of minutes she finished the burger and the rest of the fries with only a little bit of the shake left. She leaned back in her seat, rubbing her bloated stomach. “Ohhh…” she moaned.

Despite the fullness she felt no pain but an extreme amount of pleasure. Why hadn’t she attempted this before? However, a different pain grabbed her attention. The crying button of her pants was barely hanging on as her belly bulged out before her, full of greasy, lard-filled food. She tried to push herself up but found that the tension her enlarged midsection was causing was making it too difficult to accomplish said task. Then an idea struck her.

She grabbed the rest of her shake and, wincing her eyes to help withstand the pain, began to slurp down the rest of the delectable, milky drink. Her belly grew little by little, putting more and more pressure onto the button. As she swallowed the last drop a loud POP and zzzz signaled that she had successfully blown off the button and her tummy had forced down the zipper. She looked down and cradled the dome in her hands. It wasn’t very large. Sticking out only a few scant inches from her original, flat and toned stomach but to her it already made all of the difference.

A few other patrons of the restaurant turned to look at her and she returned gazes. Normally she would have become embarrassed beyond her mind but she found herself incredibly calm and collected. And the disgustful stares they were giving her were somehow… Entertaining her. It made her giggle and laugh and poke her own stomach that now peeked from beneath her top at the bottom. After a few moments of resting she heaved herself up (with no little amount of effort after such a feast) and made her way for the doors. She got into her car and drove for home.

It was late in the day already and she suddenly felt incredibly sleepy as she plopped her keys onto the kitchen counter. She thankfully had the day off tomorrow and could sleep in a bit. She warmly accepted the beckons of her soft comforter and pillow….

She awoke with the start in the morning. She looked groggily to the clock. 10:05 already. She didn’t expect to sleep that much. And even after all of that sleep she still felt really tired and sluggish. As she sat up in bed she suddenly tenses as she felt a small, warm protrusion squish against her lap.

She reached her hands down and looked to see the beginning of a new, flabby belly. Not big yet, but definitely a good, healthy start. Fiona was ecstatic. She poked it and grabbed it, making it jiggle in her hands. She then quickly got herself out of bed and ran to the bathroom scale. The numbers rolled from 127 to 130. “Three pounds after that one meal!” Fiona said with glee. “My metabolism’s slowed right down!”

With that she pranced to the kitchen of her one bedroom apartment in her pajamas, swinging open the fridge in search of something to eat. Finding nothing but healthy food she swung open the freezer. Being greeted by the same she went to close it too just before noticing an inviting box of vanilla ice cream sitting in the corner. She hastily grabbed it and, after grabbing a spoon, dug right in. The box was still pretty full and as she neared the end of the box she was feeling quite full again. She could already feel all of the calories from the rich ice cream churning inside of her, preparing itself to turn into fat.

Her stomach full, she went to her sofa to rest a bit. She put both hands onto her tummy and began to rub it, causing a pleasure that made her moan. “Ohhh… So full… But who knew the feeling could be so nice! Oh, I’m so full… But I’m also so very hungry! My appetite seems almost insatiable!”

Indeed, as soon as she had set the carton of ice cream down, her appetite raged even harder inside of her. But she was just so full she couldn’t even think about eating anything more.

“Ohh…” she continued to moan as she rubbed her tummy, trying to move things around and make room. “If only my body would digest the food faster. Make it so that I had more room faster… Then I could eat some more and hope to please my hunger. If only this… Belly of mine would work all that calorie laden ice cream into fat and distribute it already!”

And, as she continued to rub, the most amazing thing occurred. She felt the once hard surface of her belly soften, and the dome of it recede. She gasped as her slightly larger stomach had visibly shrunk but grown a bit since this morning. It was now a lot more soft and supple and the belly button had receded a bit as well. And then an odd feeling overwhelmed her as she felt as if her whole body had suddenly become a lot softer. She looked to her arms that once had been pretty bony. Now they looked slightly fleshier. Not much, but just enough to be visible to a discerning eye.

As she marvelled at her changing form she was startled by the footsteps of someone coming from behind the couch.

Before Fiona stood a recognizable man dressed in a familiar black suit, wearing an unforgettable smile.

“You again,” Fiona breathed.

“Congratulations,” the one who called himself Life Designer said. “You have just discovered a little bit of power I have instilled into you. Upon entering certain levels of euphoria or sexual excitement, you will be able to force your bodily systems to work with recently ingested foods faster, thus hastening your expanding process and giving yourself more room to eat.”

Fiona looked down at her swollen midsection, then back at the man before her. “So you weren’t all a dream. This… Isn’t all a dream?”

“No, my dear,” the man said with another smile, “it is not a dream. It is very real. It is you being able to live your desires.”

Then, once again, the man disappeared without a trace.

Fiona was once again baffled, but didn’t think much more as her stomach gargled again. She needed food. She had nothing there, so the next step would have to be the store.

Continued in post 6 of this thread)

KerryNation

Inkblot
I just finished reading the first part, and have to say I liked what I read. Very nice start to the story.

I am very interested in seeing part 2, whenever you get it done. :)

jjgreen14

Great start for your story. I can't wait for part two. I can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks

Sparrow

This is very interesting, so far. I look forward to reading the second half.

Atilde

Very good start of story.
I'm impatient for part two, and may be for others as the idea of the story is also very good.

Many thanks.

Atilde

Phrozen

Part 2

“Man o man…” a distressed and frustrated Fiona said over and over again as she dug through her drawers in search of something that would fit.

“Even my old sweatpants are too snug on this new load of mine!” Amidst her frustration she playfully poked her stomach and gigled a little. With a cookie she had found in the cupboards in one hand she used the other to toss the too-small sweatpants onto her bed. She finished her cookie and sighed, looking down her body.

Every bit of her body had softened a bit. Not tremendously, but enough to notice it slightly. The little bit of toned muscle that there used to be along her thighs and arms had virtually disappeared and been replaced by a beautiful softness. Her breasts were finally something she could call breasts. Her A Cup was getting pretty snug on her. And she could now feel the faintest jiggle coming from her ass cheeks everytime she took a step.

The whole situation truly excited her. Indeed, since her ice cream binge just before the mysterious man had come back to her she had put on another few pounds. Upon stepping onto the bathroom scale she grinned a bit as she read the numbers 1-3-4. She knew it hadn't helped when she found a small stash of cookies and chocolates in a cupboard that had before gone unnoticed.

She shook her head and continued her search for a pair of pants to wear. True, she probably could have used another shirt as well, but seeing as it was becoming difficult to find any clothes to fit she decided that covering her stomach everywhere except the bottom peaking out was good enough.

Finally she spotted an old pair of sweatpants she had borrowed from an old friend of hers. Becky Tatum was her name. She was around the 140-150 pound range and so the sweats would fit a little loosely. Indeed, as Fiona pulled them on she had to tie the drawstring to keep them on. She was still far from being fat. Wearing the pants made her remember Becky. She hadn’t seen her old high school friend since, well, high school. Now, three years after graduation they barely had the chance to talk to each other on the phone, both girls having gotten accepted at different universities in different states.

Fiona sighed as she remembered the good times, but such feelings quickly dissolved as once again she was reminded by her stomach of just how hungry she was. She grabbed up her keys from the kitchen counter and was soon on her way to the grocery store. However, that idea was short lived as she inspected the funds in her wallet. She was virtually broke but it was pay-day that day.

“Off to work for a quick second,” she surmised.

Soon enough she had arrived at the coffee shop she worked at. She went inside and waited at the front counter. Kelly, a co-worker and friend of hers that was working at the time greeted her.

“Hey there Fiona,” Kelly said, “whatcha need?”

Kelly looked over her friend. Something didn’t quite register with her and she looked over Fiona once or twice again with a weird eye. Fiona noticed this but, surprisingly, it didn’t bother her in the least.

“Pay day Kells,’ Fiona said.

“Oh, right,” Kelly said, jolting back into reality. “I’ll ring it up the cheque for you in a quick sec. Have a seat. You want anything?”

“Oh, I shouldn’t,” was Fiona’s automatic response. Then her stomach gargled and the hunger had taken her again. “Actually, I’ll get a large mocha frappe and two brownies. Make that three. Actually, if you’re going through the trouble, just make it four.”

It was then that Kelly noticed it. Fiona looked like she was putting on weight. It wasn’t completely noticable under the attire that she had chosen to wear, but now she saw it. Fiona’s face was fleshier, rounder than usual. There was a visible belly fold, tiny as it would seem when Fiona sat down. And her butt seemed to wiggle a little more than Kelly remembered. “Err, yea. I’ll get that for you real quick here.”

Deep down, Fiona felt a little embarassed to be ordering so much and to be making a pig of herself. But the truth was, another feeling inside of her made her feel like it didn’t really matter. Her hunger had control of her, but that was the way she liked it. She was loving the kind of freedom that this new lifestyle was giving her.

A few minutes later Fiona brought back from the counter to her table a plate with the four rather large brownies and the mocha frappe, as well as her cheque. Taking the cheque she put it into her wallet and then proceeded to eat, as the sounds from her stomach were simply imploring her to dig into the sumptuous treats before her. And dug in she did.

She grabbed up the first brownie slowly and put it carefully to her lips. She took one small bite and rolled the delicious treat in her mouth. The chocolate was absolutely delicious. After swallowing the bite she literally wolfed down the next two pieces, then stopped to take a length drink from the frappe to wash it down a bit.

“Wow, that girl can eat,” Kelly thought to herself from behind the counter as she put together a drink for another customer. “I’d never dream to have more than half of a brownie.”

When Fiona was finished she brought her plate up to the counter, giving it to Kelly.

“Thanks, girl,” Fiona smiled.

“Anytime darlin’” Kelly said, smiling back. “See you tomorrow for your shift?”

“Yehp,” Fiona said as she turned to leave. Kelly watched her friend’s new, developing bubble butt sway from side to side in the sweats.

Outside of the coffee shop, Fiona was feeling statisied, but not truly full. She still needed to go to the grocery store but now she had money at her disposal, and her stomach was telling her she still needed to eat.

“Maybe just one restaurant around here. I need a proper breakfast after all. Most important meal of the day.”

She got into her car and took off around town.

Browniestuff

Wow, best I've read in a while, and I read just about everything that's posted here. I can't wait for the next bit.

Max

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Usually magic stories don't rock my boat, but there is some really lovely description here. I very much enjoyed your word-pictures of her fullness!

jjgreen14

Wonderful story phrozen
I cannot wait for the next installment
You really do an amazing job with your descriptions and your passion for your work shows
Thanks for writing this brilliant story

Phrozen

[Author's Note: Hello again everyone! After a long break from updating my little story I figured it was high time to do so! Just a little smidgeon for now but with the promise of more very soon to come!]

Part 3

Fiona should have been used to it by now, but the pain and noise coming from her stomach was becoming increasingly harder to ignore. “The groceries are just gonna have to wait because I’m dying here.”

So she took the next left and drove into the lot of her favorite little pancake house. Her hunger had gotten so fierce that she didn’t even bother to lock her door when she got out and just hot footed her way to the door.

The hostess immediately made to greet her, but Fiona cut her off. “I’d like to put in my order now and I will be having the Pancake Deluxe please.”

The hostess looked inquisitively at Fiona for a second as she put back down the menu she had initially grabbed. “Of course, ma’am. Uhm, I’ll put it in right away. Sausage links or bacon?”

“Both,” Fiona said, as if the question was a stupid one.

“Ok,” the hostess said. “Hashbrowns as well? Or would you like a side of French toast?”

“Both,” Fiona simply said again.

“Alright then,” the hostess looked positively inquisitive now. “And to drink?”

“The largest glass of apple juice in the restaurant please,” Fiona said.

“Of course,” the hostess said, writing all of the information down onto a little pad. “If you’d follow me to your seat please?” The hostess led Fiona to her seat and assured her the food would be out soon. Fiona thanked the hostess and leaned back in the booth she had been seated at. Then her stomach growled at her again.

“Oh shut it, you!” Fiona said, grabbing at the small developing pouch that was her stomach from beneath the sweater she was wearing. She let go of her stomach and then placed her hands on her thighs and gave them a rub down. They already felt softer since her little snack earlier. Any tone was obviously gone as her knuckles squished into the soft flesh. She figured she had already put on another pound or two.

Before long her enormous breakfast arrived: 4 large pancakes, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of smoked bacon, 2 eggs over easy, a large side of hashbrowns, 4 slices of french toast and a glass of apple juice that had to be about half a liter. The man who brought it out looked confusedly at Fiona as he placed down the couple plates that held her miniature feast.

“Here you are ma’am,” he said. “Still expecting a latecomer, eh?”

“Nope, it’s all for me,” she half giggled, hearing the silliness of that comment herself. At that the man walked away with one last stare. “Grumble no more, my precious tummy!”

She drizzled a load of syrup over her pancakes and immediately dug in. She cut large bites of the fluffy pancakes and started to inhale them. Her stomach continued to groan, only now with appreciative gargles instead of pained ones. As with before, every morsel of food that passed her esophagus into her gut stimulated an odd sense of pleasure inside of her. After making short work of her first pancake she stopped to take a few gulps of her apple juice and then moved on to a slice of the toast.

Minutes later after devouring two slices of her toast, two sausages, all the bacon, three quarters of the hashbrowns and having half a pancake left, she stopped a moment to recline in the booth. She felt positively full and her stomach was once again feeling the inner pressure. She began to moan soft, quiet moans of combined pain and pleasure as she rolled her sweater up a tad to expose the taught skin of her stomach. Taking her knuckles she began to knead her stomach some in the hopes of creating some more room. She felt so stuffed but there was still so much food and for some odd reason her appetite was still voracious.

As she continued to knead her belly her pleasure senses began to feel the rush and her escaping moans became a little more audible. Thankfully there weren’t really many people in the restaurant and none that were within ear or eyeshot so she wasn’t so worried. And, just as it had happened the day before, her stomach felt like it was receding the tiniest bit and the skin became less taught and more doughy. She felt the waist of her sweats tighten a little bit as he thighs squished a bit outward in a fashion that was virtually unnoticeable. As she continued to knead her hunger growls turned from appreciative and satisfactory to furious and craving once more. After another minute she dug back in with renewed force and made quick work of what was left.

Another few minutes later she found herself again full with a single slice of toast left, the remaining half a pancake and a quarter glass of juice. She was breathing heavily as she reclined in the booth, feeling pain beyond what she had ever felt before. Her stomach was curved out a good four inches out from her center and it domed out as if pregnant. Her stomach was pulsating a little and it pushed her sweatshirt up a bit so it rode half-way up her tummy covering to just below her navel. Sure, she could do her little massage trick in order to coax some more room in her stomach, but she was so full that it hurt to touch her midsection in the slightest. And so she lay there haplessly defeated for the moment.

“Gotta finish,” she kept trying to tell herself. There was so little left and she just had to finish it. “I’ve gotta finish. I’ve gotta. Ok, here goes…” She leaned forward with some difficulty, squishing her dome of a stomach into the tops of her thighs creating a bit of pain. She struggled through it, however, as she reached and grabbed up her fork and knife. She cut into the last piece of toast and lifted the morsel to her mouth. She took a deep breath and then put it in and started to chew. When she swallowed it she was confronted with a world of pain as her stomach protested the load it was being given. However, after a couple of seconds and the morsel actually hit her stomach, that familiar bit of euphoria started to hit her and she suddenly got an idea.

She braced herself for pain as she pressed one hand into her stomach and gently began to rub. At the same time she used her other hand to fork in the remaining morsels of food. The pleasure she felt from eating greatly reduced the pain from filling her stomach to capacity. And so using the strategy she fit in the rest of the food on her plate and then reached for the glass of apple juice. Clutching her dome of a stomach she tilted her head back and guzzled down the remains of the juice. She accidentally tried to drink it too fast and a bunch of it spilled down onto her sweatshirt and onto her sweatpants. She cursed herself silently as she set the glass down and sat back for the last time that meal.

“Shoot. Now I’m going to have to go home and change.” She grabbed a napkin and tried to dry up what she could. Then, setting that issue aside she now used two hands to gently rub her taught, round stomach. It pushed out a whole half-inch more and she could literally feel her insides start to work overtime to digest the mass amount of food it had just taken in.

“All finished here?” a waitress came by a few minutes later and asked.

“Yes, thank you,” Fiona struggled to say, still breathing heavily and feeling stuffed beyond the gills.

“I’ll be right back with the check then,” the girl smiled sweetly as she picked up the plates and her large glass.

Fiona continued to face up to the pain and rub her stomach. After a little while she switched and began to knead at her sides. At this moment she noticed she was developing the beginnings of love handles. Two little, round bulges of flesh that pushed barely over the top of her sweatpants. Just barely but enough for her to feel it.
“I’m beginning to develop my first belly roll,” she thought as she traced her hands across her sides towards the front again.

“Here you are ma’am,” the waitress said, placing a little tray with a little mint and the bill.

Fiona took a quick glance at it and then merely dropped a twenty and a ten, leaving a generous tip on top of the total. She then slowly sidled her way sideways to the isle from her booth and then struggled to heave herself up from the table. Her stomach still bulged in front of her and she initially had to pull her sweater down over it as she made her way to the exit. Her stomach was giving her a new center of balance that took a bit of adjusting too as she made her way to her car. She got in and as she looked down at her keys before she put it in the ignition she noticed her breasts were pushing a bit farther out than they were before. And now that she thought of it, she felt a tightness around her chest as her bra dug a little into the softening flesh of her body. Shaking that thought off she started her car and headed for home.

At home she quickly went through her drawers to find a clean top and bottoms. Unfortunately for her, however, the only things she could find were a white tank top and a pair of hip-huggers. Sighing, she slowly slipped them on with some difficulty due to her newly added bulk. She struggled with the buttoning of the jeans for several minutes and every time she bent over she had to pull her shirt back down. She quickly went into the washroom to check herself.

“Oh my, a muffin top,”
was all that came to her mind as she took in her new image. Since breakfast she had digested quite a bit of the food and so its fat had dispersed throughout her body. No drastic changes yet. For the most part just further softening except for the growing bulge in her midsection, the semi-obvious inflation of her once A-cup breasts and the fleshing out of her rear end. She did notice the slight rounding of her face along her jaw line and down around her chin as well. But just as she had said, her current outfit coupled with the added pounds gave her the first genuine ‘muffin top’ she had ever had. A small, squishy roll of fat poured over the waist band of her hip-huggers leading from her little developing love handles all the way to her navel where her stomach stretched out the most.

Out of curiosity she just had to hop on the scale. She watched as the number went towards 134, her previous weight, and then continued on all the way to 139.

“Five more pounds already!” she said, amazed. Then her stomach rumbled yet again and this reminded her of her current food epidemic in the house. “How can I be hungry again already? I ate not even an hour ago! Oh well… I really do need to get groceries though. I’d best get that over with now.”

So she left her place, hopped in her car and was soon well on her way to the grocery store.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
Part 4

The grocery store gave her opportunity to stock her larder. In addition to staples like canned goods and frozen potpies she bought ice cream, frozen pizza and prepackaged meats. And that night she ate, not just a little but three times her norm.

The next morning the adventure continued. Fiona stood observing herself in the glass door leading to a nice little breakfast joint down the street from the one the previous day.

She was definitely looking filled out now. She still wouldn’t call herself fat, but she was certainly no longer slender. The tank top she was wearing bulged out at the bottom, revealing the soft little roll that was her developing belly. Her breasts had a roundness to them now, whereas before they were just little mounds. Her waist was still concave enough to present a bit of an hourglass. Her hips were giving form to the sweatpants she wore as they fell over her larger thighs.

As she reached forward to grab the door handle she noticed how her arms had become much smoother and softer. She took a finger and poked the skin of her right arm and watched the jiggle it had developed.

Upon entering the place she was immediately ushered to a small booth and given a menu. At this event her stomach growled and the hunger pangs returned.

“Ugh,” she groaned, How can I still be so hungry?”

However, she quickly put the thought aside as she looked over all of the tasty looking dishes as a young male waiter stood watching her scan the menu. In the end she ordered a large order of French toast, chicken fried steak, and potatoes O’Brien with a giant glass of OJ.

The boy smiled, writing down the order and walked away. Fiona blushed a little, thinking how silly it must look for a girl like her to be ordering so much.

Before long her feast was set before her. And what a feast it was! She was regretting ordering such a large meal now, even despite the gnawing hunger inside. But this time it was luscious look of the food, not the hunger that triggered her movement for her fork. It just looked too good to ignore any longer. She poured the syrup over her French toast and dug in immediately. She put away two slices and half the chicken fried streak quicker than she thought she would have.

She broke for a second to take a large swig of her juice, followed by a large bite of her French toast before setting back to work on the rest of her plate before leaning back in her booth, already starting to feel the fullness in her belly. She rubbed it and could tell she was close to her stuffed point. But she still had so much to eat!

After another minute she stopped for another quick sip and it was then that she noticed a man dressed in a suit, reading a newspaper in the booth across the walkway from her. The man looked oddly familiar. She put down her fork to ponder the thought. Then the man looked over at her for a split second before he turned his attention to a young, university looking student eating breakfast with the family. He wrinkled his eyebrows and Fiona turned her attention to the girl.

Whereas before the girl seemed to nibble away very slowly at her own meal, suddenly she dug in voraciously. She wolfed it down very quickly and messily and Fiona thought it all too odd that her family seemed to pay no attention. Then Fiona noticed as the girl reached down and tugged at her jeans from the bottom. Fiona now wrinkled her eyes at the odd sight of what seemed the girl’s clothes shrinking occurred.

On closer inspection, she realized the girl’s clothes hadn’t shrunk. She had grown! She now looked about twenty pounds heavier. The girl stood up and walked towards the restroom, giving Fiona a good chance to see the changes. The girl had a stomach almost rivaling Fiona's own now. Her breasts were rounder but still petite - it was mostly her legs that changed. Her jeans seemed to strain against her plumped up thighs and inflated rear-end.

Fiona turned her attention back to the man. Why did he look so familiar? She just couldn’t place it. But then the man stared into Fiona’s eyes and suddenly a ravenous hunger took over. Deciding she no longer cared who he was, she dug back into her meal at full force. Not able to feel any pain at all in her gut anymore, she just continuously shoveled the food into her mouth.

It took her not more than five more minutes to polish off the rest of her grand meal. It was only then that her hunger had finally, seemingly, been satiated. She leaned back in the booth, and the pain of her overstuffed gut returned.

She took both hands and placed them on the underside of her belly. "Underside. Wow," she thought. She never thought she’d ever have an underside to her stomach. She rubbed in a circle, seeing as actually massaging it was all too painful. And too much pain was exactly the feeling she felt. She closed her eyes and sat there in silent regret at actually going through the entire meal. She didn’t even notice the busboy come by and clear her table.

She finally opened her eyes at the sound of someone sitting across from her at her booth. It was the man who had sat across the way earlier. The man smiled an all too familiar smile.

”You look as though you’ve overdone yourself a little, Fiona,” he chuckled. “Allow me to help you with your pain.”

Fiona wanted to raise a hand in protest, but the truth of it was that she just felt too helpless and sluggish to do anything. She allowed him to come and kneel at her side. She gave him a quizzical eye as he lifted her tank off her stomach and rolled it just under her breasts. Her belly now pushed out an extra three inches from all the food inside.

The man took from his pocket three packets of what looked to be butter and opened each; next he took the soft substance inside and applied it to her stomach. She closed her eyes and moaned softly in pleasure and appreciation. It felt so good. The man then slowly massaged the silky smooth substance all over her taut skin.

Each time his fingers pressed in, Fiona felt a small surge of pain followed by a burst of pleasure. Eventually the pleasure became more resonant than the pain. Just as the pleasure seemed to consume all thought, the man withdrew his hands and stood back up. Fiona opened her eyes to look at the man, all the while taking little gasps of air.

”Did that feel good?” the man asked. Fiona gave no reply, simply staring at him. “I’ll assume that's a yes. You’ll find the pain subsided, which will make it easier for you to get up and out. And don’t worry, your bill is taken care of.”

The man held in his hand the small book with the bill; he turned and walked out of sight. It was then that Fiona finally recognized him. It was the strange man who had started all of this!

“Wait!” she cried as she quickly turned her head round the booth to try and catch him. But he was gone, without a trace.

She slumped back into the booth, examining her belly. It still felt full of food, but it wasn’t as taut or painful as before. She shrugged and swung her legs over to the outside of the booth. As she bent at the waist to stand up, she felt a warm protrusion on her thighs that was her engorged stomach. As she exited the restaurant she unconsciously loosened the string on her sweatpants. They were getting much too snug. And not just around the waist area.

Getting into her car, she realized that her shirt was also getting snug. She looked herself over and it seemed as though she had already softened some more since breakfast. Her top now rode up on her soft tummy bulge a little, exposing a little of its luscious bottom.

She still was far from calling herself fat. Definitely not plump either. She was still skeptical of saying full blown chubby, but… Maybe. But whatever she classified herself, her clothes’ size definitely needed addressing. All of her old clothes would certainly not fit her now. She pondered where to go to as she started her car and drove off.

Latest posts

Group builder