• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Manhattan Getaway - by Lizzy (~BBW, Stuffing, Force Feeding, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

~BBW, ~BHM, Stuffing, Force Feeding, ~XWG - The epic tale of Jenna and Sloan, and their exploration into feeder/feedee fantasy.

The Manhattan Getaway
Also includes Second Chances and Chances Are

By Lizzy

Trees flew by rapidly, my forehead pressed against the train window. The sun had barely broken free of the night, the ground lightly coated with dew. The train was racing on its way to Pennsylvania Station in New York City from Boston. I was excited, yet held a measure of trepidation. I felt dishonest, but then again wasn’t I? I said I was visiting my older sister, reconnecting, making some quality time – attending a show, trying out some good restaurants, doing some bar hopping, and taking in some shopping.

That’s what I told my husband, Vince. He had said it was a great idea. It was wonderful that Marianne and I would be doing some things together like we had when we were in college. Vince agreed I needed a break. I was much too stressed lately with work and keeping up with the kids.

“Take some time for yourself, Jenna. I’ll make sure the kids get to camp and everything. You have fun and I’ll see you sometime on Sunday,” Vince said earnestly, kissing me on my forehead.

I was surprised, believing he’d give me a hard time about going. But he was encouraging this, not out of character for him, though he rarely seemed to have the time for me most of the time. Perhaps this was his way of getting me out of his hair for a little while. So, early this Tuesday morning, I boarded an Amtrak for Manhattan. The only thing is that I knew perfectly well that Marianne was out of town on a business trip and I was actually only apartment sitting.

I was also not intending on spending my days alone. I was there for a purpose. I was meeting Sloane. Sloane and I started chatting five months ago. He was married also and we shared many of the same interests – movies, books, playing card and board games, and food. We both enjoyed sharing recipes which led into discussions about food and then getting fat.

I told Sloane I had been steadily getting chubby over the past seven years out of my twelve-year marriage to Vince. I explained that Vince loved to go out to eat. I used to argue to stay home and make dinner myself. I had little will power when we ate at restaurants and ate like it was my last meal, my belly swelling up like an overripe melon. But, Vince would insist. He never seemed to gain anything and that was the one thing he enjoyed doing together. I must say, I also enjoyed it. He worked so many long hours that the only time I saw him these days was over the dinner table, and that was only once a week now. He usually didn’t get home until after midnight most nights between working late and wining and dining clients.

Sloane, in turn, confessed his obsession with fat. His wife was very thin and he wished she would get fatter. He had fantasies of fattening up a woman until she could barely move. I admitted that I had similar fantasies where I would be force fed until I was busting out of my clothes. This talk moved from idle chit chat to erotic talk to reality – well, sort of. We had arranged to meet and spend some time actually sharing a few meals and talking about our fantasies.

Sloane and I had already set guidelines for our meeting – we would meet in a public place, and if we continued to see each other during my time in NYC, there would be no intercourse or touching without permission. There also would be frequent overeating, and total honesty – all fantasies need to be shared, nothing held back. We didn’t want to be unfaithful to our spouses; we just wanted to have some form of escape from the pressures of everyday while indulging in our deepest daydreams.

The train pulled in midmorning and I made my way downtown to Greenwich Village where Marianne lived. I unpacked, showered, and changed for my lunch date with Sloane. The weather was cool for the end of September – temperatures in the fifties. I dressed in layers – lacy white camisole under a light blue chambray shirt and a simple khaki skirt that I zipped and buttoned securely in the front just under my belly button; all of this was under a medium weight denim jacket. I adjusted myself in front of the mirror one last time, grabbed my handbag, and went out to see Sloane.

Think the Marlboro Man and you’ve got Sloane Hemmington in a nutshell – tall, dark moustache and hair, just minus the cowboy hat and horse. He stood outside the small eatery in Greenwich Village taking a few final drags out of his cigarette waiting for me to arrive.

“Hey, good looking,” Sloane greeted me, pumping my hand enthusiastically. “You look even sexier in person.”

“I’m sure I can say the same for you,” I replied.

“I guess we can go inside now,” Sloane said, “I’ve reserved a table near the window.”

The place we had chosen was a rather small establishment serving good, plain English fare. Sloane ordered a shepherd’s pie while I went for the bangers and mash. While we waited for our meal, he told me a bit more about his childhood, his wife, and family. As we dug into the hot food, I told him about my four children, my job, my house, and my husband.

I felt my belly filling quicker than I expected with this wonderful comfort food, but than the chef had really loaded up my plate. My meal consisted of a mound of mashed potatoes smothered in a thick onion gravy, and six succulent pork sausages piled on top of a china plate. I covertly pulled at the waistband of my skirt, trying to loosen it a bit.

“So, tell me more about your fantasies,” I prodded Sloane, who was engrossed in eating and watching me eat.

“Well,” he chewed and swallowed. “When I met my wife, she was beautifully plump – 235 lbs of perfection. Then she got pregnant with our twin sons. Oh, did she blossom! Her belly and butt swelled up like no tomorrow. I’d watch her just eat with such a frenzy when the cravings began. She fattened herself up with cakes and pies and big, long hero sandwiches that I used to make special for her.”

“So, what happened?” I asked.

I had just finished my lunch when the waitress brought over a two-tiered tray of finger sandwiches, scones, and hunks of sponge and chocolate cake. Sloane began to put clotted cream and jam on a scone and then offered it to me before he continued. I stifled a belch and continued to eat what he offered me – my belly feeling distended and overcrowded.

“She gained somewhere around seventy pounds and then some after the birth,” Sloane began. “So, she was well over 300 pounds. I was so enamored with her lovely new body. I’d spend hours after our lovemaking just caressing all her curves and new rolls of flab. But she was far from happy. She went on a fitness kick. She lost all the weight and then some more. She shrunk herself down to a scrawny 140 pounds. I was flabbergasted to say the least.”

“Oh, my, that must have been terrible for you,” I responded.

During his narrative, he kept me eating at a steady pace, handing me one scrumptious morsel after another. I breathed deeply, trying to handle what I was filling my belly with. I glanced across the street and caught sight of the red neon sign glowing in the window of the Mexican restaurant across the street. It said: BURSTING. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. It actually read: BURRITOS.

“I love her and respect her decision, of course, but I was disappointed. So, ever since then I’ve had these dreams of wanting to feed a woman like that or watching her feed herself – you know really packing it in until she was waddling, growing deliciously fat. Her hips and ass spreading and her belly expanding – really increasing in size. I’d love to be part of that process for someone,” Sloane said.

Sloane leaned back on his chair with a wide grin on his face. “Well, well, well,” he commenced. “At least, I can say that you’re helping me live out a bit of my desires. Can you lean back a bit?”

Glad at being able to stop eating for a few moments, I quickly complied – leaning back. My belly was rounding out nicely underneath my tightening chambray shirt – incredibly tight. “Yes, you are becoming plump. How do you feel?” he asked.

“Quite full, thank you. It’s getting a little difficult to breathe, I must confess,” I answered, rubbing absently at my corpulent belly.

“You have a lovely belly developing there. So how does it feel to have someone helping you stuff yourself?” he asked.

“It’s nice to be admired even though I’ve gained quite a few extra pounds,” I said. “I enjoy the attention. I miss it at home. My husband puts so much time into the kids and his job that there is very little left over for me. I feel almost invisible at times. I’m not sure if he’s put off by my weight gain or not. He never says.”

“You are a truly gorgeous woman whose beauty is only enhanced by your size. I think you’d be even more exquisite if you put on even more,” Sloane said, seductively.

“Well, with all this flattery, I think it won’t only be my belly that gets inflated,” I laughed.

“I love your wit, Jenna,” Sloane replied. “But, truly, tell me more about some of your fantasies.”

“Oh, you know, the normal daydreams like being a harem girl being fattened all day eating lots of grapes and sugary desserts, bathing in a big bathing pool full of rose petals or bubbles and being fed more until I can see the top of my belly on the water’s surface,” I replied.

“That does sound very sensual,” Sloane smiled, pouring me another cup of Assam tea.

“And then fun stuff where I get locked into a bakery or restaurant and get to eat all the “forbidden” calorie-laden delicacies that I used to deny myself. Devour everything until I burst out of my clothes,” I continued.

“On that note, do you think you can handle a little more in that striking belly of yours?” he asked.

I gave it a pat. It was solid and I was feeling some internal pressure, but I was game if he was. I may never have this opportunity again, I thought to myself.

“I think I could try,” I replied.

“That’s what I like to hear,” he answered. “So, what would you like to have?”

“Could you order me an apricot crumble? I’m going to the ladies' room for a moment. I’ll be right back,” I responded.

“Definitely. Coming right up,” Sloane said.

I walked slowly to the bathroom in the rear of the restaurant. With my overly filled tummy, the bathroom seemed even smaller than it was…being that it was the size of a shoe box anyway. But I managed. I did what I had to do, splashed a little water on my face, and reapplied my lipstick. When I walked out, my apricot crumble floated on a sea of creamy custard. My smile faded. This was going to be a difficult task being that I was already so bloated. I’ll just have to see how good of an encourager Sloane truly was.

My spoon gingerly delved into the dessert, taking a small spoonful.

“How is it?” he asked.

“Tastes divine,” I replied. “I can’t believe I’m really doing this. I’m usually such a control freak. It has taken such a long time to just work up to this where I’m allowing someone else to call the shots.”

“Well, I would have thought your husband did a lot of that considering the way you’ve described him,” Sloane responded.

“Oh, Vince tends to be very controlling in business and at home. I just mean that maybe because of that…I tend to hold back a lot. I really don’t let people in and see who I really am,” I replied, slowly swallowing the custard.

As I ate, Sloane was very heartening. “Mmm…I bet that tastes so good…you’re getting such a pretty tummy…oh, eat some more for me, luv…”

And I ate every last drop, even though my belly was aching and I could have sworn I heard it creaking from the pressure inside it.

“Ohhh,” I mumbled.

“What’s the matter, luv?” he asked.

“Sorry. I’m just feeling a little tired and woozy after all of this. I really need to get back to the apartment,” I said to Sloane. “I’m so disappointed because we were having such a good time. But I’m so incredibly stuffed, Sloane, and suddenly so exhausted.”

“Oh, don’t fuss. We can get together again. I’m here a few days, too. Let me pay the check and see you home,” he replied.

Sloane quickly paid the check and hailed a cab. I felt a bit off center as he took a seat next to me.

Story continued in post 2 of this thread

Latest posts

Back