• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The most wonderful thing happened last night.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarcity

Booboo! - and meow.
Supporting Member
Me (I‘m in geology) and my boyfriend (he‘s in engineering) went to this science trip yesterday. While the director of the company was describing the company‘s work in the most boring way me and my boyfriend flirted with each other discreetly. He would have a sandwich and look at me devilishly while he ate it. He was making me nuts! :blink: And all I could do was stand there, among 260 other students. Well, I could place my hand on his love handle or I could place my hand on his belly. But that was all through the thick sweater he was wearing – I just wanted him then and there! :wubu:

After this we went to this engineering bingo (man, that really sounds lame and what‘s even more lame is that on the cards we got was stamped „Hrafnista“ which is an old people‘s home). Anyway, it turned out to be very longwinded and we didn‘t win anything. But they sold pizzas! He bought two slices and ate them with relish – AND looked at me with this twinkle in his eyes.

Instead of going downtown, we went to his place.... and because of the tension build-up that night the rest of the night was better than ever.

I felt, after examining his body thoroughly, that he had gained a little since last weekend. And he also looked like he‘d gained a little. That made the evening even better! :rolleyes:

I guess the variety and/or quantity of the food he ate wasn‘t all that good, because that poor thing has had a stomach ache all day. He‘s got such a sensitive stomach.

But anyway, this is a night I‘ll hopefully never forget...
(... but due to my goldfish memory I guess I will :p)

Latest posts

Back