• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The no-4 letter words Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgirlfan

I am dismayed by the constant use of 4 letter words. The 4 letter words are everywhere in all aspects of society. We do not require 4 letter words to express ourselves, So I am starting a thread without any 4 letter words. No 4 letter words are allowed in my thread. You will notice no 4 letter words at all in in my discussion. It has to remain so. Please engage in conservation, but no 4 letter words at all!!!!!!!

I drove to the movie theater and saw the movie "Ice Age", I later saw the movie
"The Taking of Pelham 123", has any other persons viewed either of the listed movies?

Back