• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Nursing Robot Mixup - by Leenay (USBBW, Stuffing fantasy, Immobility, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leenay

USBBW, Stuffing fantasy, Immobility, XXWG - a technocratic error makes for a very fat life indeed.

THE NURSING ROBOT MIXUP
By Leenay

It was in the year 2045, and humanoid robots were now able to fill inn at almost all types of human labour. Whenever the skills required were not of the most creative, innovative type you could pretty much expect better work to be done by the robots. Thus the economy was booming, productivity increases each year were typically over 10%. As a consequence human beings found themselves having to work less even though their standard of living were becoming ever more luxurious. Powerty was pretty much non-existant.

Daily work hours for the typical human employee would typically be around 4-5 hours. And if one had the slightest headache or small discomfort one could just call inn sick. It wasn’t uncommon for people to call in sick 50% of the time. Most places the absence of human labour wouldn’t cause much noticable trouble, since the productivity contributions from all human empleyee were typically less then 5% of what the robots contributed.

One Monday at 10.30 in the morning the slightly curvy Lisa Hamilton who worked as a sales representative for a toy company was getting ready to go to work. The breakfast was well prepared, her home was tidy and sparkingly clean. Her clothes always neatly organized and fresh. This was not because she was exeptionally dilligent at performing housework but because “Jimmy” her personal buttler-bot was doing it all. These days most people had one of those.

As she was surfing through the morning news she heard the doorbell rang. On the screen she saw both a man in a suit and a robot. She told Jimmy to let them in.

“Welcome in, how can I help you?” Lisa said.

“Hi, my name is Roger Thomson I’m from the municipal health department. Are you Lisa Hamilton?” the man asked.

“Yes that is correct.” Lisa confirmed.

“Strange, I was sent here to deliver this nursing robot to you. According to your latest healt check you have been registered as disabled. Your workplace has been allerted.” Roger told her.

“That’s just weird. I cannot remember anything being wrong at my last helthcheck…” Lisa said.

“Well, whatever happened if I was you I really recommend that you don’t do another check.. because now that you are officially registered as disabled you are entitled to 85% paycheck without going to work. You are actually free to go on hollyday for the rest of you life!” Roger said.

“Seriously? Well I’ll take your nursing robot then!” Lisa said.

“What sort of disability am I supposed to have?” Lisa asked.

“In the files it says you have trouble walking because of an injured knee.” Roger said.

“Ohh right, haha… check this out!” Lisa said and started to limp around infront of Roger.

“Yeah if you keep up that act when you are in public everyone will belive you!” Roger said.

“What would you like to call your nursing robot?” Roger asked.

“Hmm… I think I will call her Maria!” Lisa said.

“Ohh well, I guess I’m all done here then, have a good hollyday!” Roger said and left her appartment leaving her with “Maria”.

“Hi Lisa, I’m Maria your personal nurse, I’m here to take care of your every need, and make you feal comfortable and happy!” Maria said.

“Cool, lets go to the beach!” Lisa said. “Very well but first we ougt to put on your knee support.”

Maria had a suitcase with her opened it and pulled out a knee support that she wrapped around Lisas left kne. Having the support on made the joint stiffer and actually gave her an autentic looking limp. Walking out Maria being a good nurse, held Lisas arm to support her walking over to the maglev cart. Maria even liftet her into the cart so that her “injured” knee wouldn’t get too much stress.

“To the South City Beach!” Lisa instructed the maglev cart.

While sunbathing at the beach she sent messages to her friends about her eternal hollyday and told them she’ll pull a party at South City Beach this afternoon.

Almost everyone showed up making sure not to miss this this hillarious party occation. Lisa had messaged her buttler to arrange with music, food and drinks. The definitive dance move of the evening was the “limp knee walk”. All her friends were very happy for her, altough some had trouble hiding their envy. At the end of the day as the party broke up she was actually exausted after all the drinking and dancing.

“Will you bring me home Maria?” Lisa asked.

“Of course Lisa, I’m always here to help you out!” Maria said.

Maria then gently liftet Lisa and carried her out of the beach to the maglev cart station, where she placed her in the cart and made sure they came to Lisas home. Maria carried her inside and into the bathroom and performed a teth wash on the already sleeping Lisa before gently placing her in bed and pulling the blanket over her.

At around 13.00 the next day Lisa woke up. By her bedside both Maria and Jimmy stod smiling gently at her. “What can we do for you today?” Jimmy asked.

Lisa first not really thinking clear fealt sort of in a parallelle universe. She couldn’t remember having even gone to bed. And she wasn’t used to having two robots standing by her bedside.. But she quickly saw fit to make the most of it.

“Well I’ll have a shower now.. and maybe you can make egg and bacon for breakfast Jimmy.” Lisa said. “Very well” said Jimmy with a smile.

As Lisa started to rise from the bed Maria was there with a helping hand. Although Lisa definitely didn’t need any such help it was very comfortable. Maria followed her into the bathroom where she would hold the shower head, rub in the shampoo and shower gel and everything else. After she was clean Maria took the towel and dried of Lisas cute curvy body. Lisa knew she was perfectly able to do all of this by herself… so she was constantly considering if she would tell Maria to leave the bathroom, but somehow it fealt so comfortable and relaxing to let Maria do her job so Lisa said nothing.

After the shower Maria even offered to put make up on her, wich out of curiousity Lisa accepted. The result was perfect, actually quite a lot better than what she was able to do herself.

Cool she thought as Maria helped her on with the clothes and even the knee support. Lisa knew it was no need for the support but she didn’t bother to tell Maria. Instead she just went along with the “disabled” game, and let Maria help her to the table where Jimmy had prepared a nice breakfast.

She had a nice slow Sunday morning fealing. Surfing around for news, while munching on egg and bacon with Juice. Having such a weekend fealing she let Jimmy make her some brownies and a cup of hot chocolate as well.

After this prolonged breakfast and hot chocolate the time was around 15.00 and she sendt a message to her best friend Jenny, asking if she would like to go out for coffe after she finished work. And so they did, with Maria there by Lisas side. They laughed and talked about the silly mixup giving her payed holliday for the rest of her life. Jenny was really envious when Lisa told her about how much Maria would do for her, and how comfortable it was. Bud she warned Lisa not to get too lazy with Maria around, growing so dependent on her that she forgot how to take care of herself.

Lisa thoght Jenny might be right about that… but for now she knew she just should go along with Marias helping hands just to keep the “act” up.

And so went the days. Lisa would have long breakfast sessions.. meet with friends, sunbathe at the beach. Occationally Simon would drop by. Simon was her lover but nothing more really. He fealt a bit aquard about the knee-act, and the ever present nurse-bot Maria, but addapted to the situation day by day. She just led a life without any worries and without really having to lift a finger to do anything.

Lisa enjoyed herself and didn’t reflect much on her new situation. Until about a couple of months had passed and she noticed a lot of her wardrobe didn’t fit anymore. And those clothes that stil fit were skin tight. Then she realized what a lazy life she was living.. and that she was maybe eating more snacks and stuff.

She went shopping and had to buy clothes that were two sizes bigger if she wanted to feal comfortable in them. Next time she met Simon she asked if he thought she was getting too fat. Simon who always loved the more curvy woman said that he thought she looked beautiful and that he sort of enjoyed the new softness of her.

Latest posts

Back