The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lille

These goddamn crickets are going to send me over the edge with the chirping.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I have to choose between a coat that I desperately need and food for the month. UGH. I shall be cold.

Gingembre

radar detector
I want to move but I can't afford anywhere nice. And by "nice" I mean with more than a shoebox for a kitchen (where there's 3 or 4 housemates, I could cope with a galley kitchen for just myself) and without mould in the bathroom. I have both of these things now, but I can't really afford to live here. There must be something a smidgin cheaper without the standards diving massively.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
gas pains that feel like stitches in my ribs. Tonight's gonna be uncomfortable.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I do have my gallbladder but the stitches have moved lower, so i'm guessing gas. ( I had gastro issues late last night too)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
More than annoyed. Really angry and concerned.

I'm watching a show called My Strange Addiction and there's a woman who is living on nothing but cat treats and wet cat food in pouches.

Her cat treats are the same exact cat treat Wonton has been eating since she got them as a Christmas gift.

The doctor explained to the woman that cat food and treats are made of diseased, dying, or euthanized animals, including cats and dogs, and leftover pieces like heads and internal organs not fit for human consumption but now I don't believe they're good for cat consumption and I wonder how many pets I've lost young over the years that died because they basically ate diseased animal remains (which may be other cats) and how I'm going to have to finagle my budget to feed her higher end food that's made with whole healthy proteins and not poison.

As far as the woman, she was told she could have kidney damage (a very high rate of cat death is kidney or urinary tract disease or conditions) already so she stopped eating it.

LeoGibson

Happy
Guitar tones...I waste too much time on this crap.

Leo- I'm still wasting time on this crap...:mad:
But isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Sometimes we have too many choices. You could always pick one amp and say 3 or maybe 4 pedals max, and under pain of death you can use nothing more and force yourself to get one acceptable tone for your project. Maybe by simplifying things you can free up your mind for the creative workflow.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Bump down to 1500 or 1000 mg if you can. Any more than that and I have issues.

If you are already down that low, see if you can get ER and take it at night.
I'm on this weird cycle that my daily dose of metformin isn't bad.. but about every third day, I start cramping and experience irritable bowel symptoms usually in the morning. Then it clears up, and the timer starts at zero. :(

x0emnem0x

Words.
Not only did I manage to get the flu about 2 weeks ago, but the day after that, I got this BS cold that lasted 2 weeks which had a terrible cough, and now that I was finally over that and feeling better, 2 days later (yesterday and today) I've gotten some sort of weird sinus issues and my cough is getting worse aaand my throat hurts. I feel like I've been sick all month! Maybe it's time to go to the doctor if this doesn't go away.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I had my jeggings on all day. They're not tight, in fact they almost fall down while i'm walking but it has this HUGE monstrous button on the front that just wrecks my belly button. I took them off as soon as i got home and my belly button still hurts. IT's not like the button does anything. I'm thinking of taking it off to save my belly button.

x0emnem0x

Words.
I found a guy on OkCupid awhile back that I really seem to connect with, but he lives too far away to see on even a regular basis. At least with how my schedule and money and everything is. It sucks. It seems whenever I find someone they're always too far away.