The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

This freaking hive on my upper lip, looking like a cold sore :eek:

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Oh..I HATE hives! I got one last night before bed..a larger than normal one - about the size of a nickel right in the middle of my cleavage and a couple of smaller ones around the same area....Stress brings them out in me...woke up this morning and all gone..but, again...boo and hiss!

Rojodi

Oh..I HATE hives! I got one last night before bed..a larger than normal one - about the size of a nickel right in the middle of my cleavage and a couple of smaller ones around the same area....Stress brings them out in me...woke up this morning and all gone..but, again...boo and hiss!
Allergies will bring mine on, especially tomatoes, and I made sauce yesterday for dinner, used "Organic" plum tomatoes. I should have known. :doh:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I am so sick of hives!! I get them nearly daily on my arms and legs. If i come into contact with the dog, i break out. Makes life really pleasant.. I'm also wondering if stress is a factor..
I hope your hive goes away. I have been lucky to not have any on my face.

Rojodi

I am so sick of hives!! I get them nearly daily on my arms and legs. If i come into contact with the dog, i break out. Makes life really pleasant.. I'm also wondering if stress is a factor..
I hope your hive goes away. I have been lucky to not have any on my face.
I ran into my doctor while at the market. First words out of his mouth, "Did you forget to drink milk before having Italian?" :doh: The itch is gone and it's not as noticeable.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Been waiting for ages to hear back from an estate agent about a new flat, keeps telling us he'll get back to us in a couple of days with the information... about 5 times now.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Someone ignoring me, randomly, for no reason at all... and then when I confront them about it, they say "but for a moment" as if they are but it won't be for long but then they don't talk to me for 2 days (mind you, we've been talking daily for weeks), and then I confront them again later on telling them that there is going to be an issue if I keep getting ignored because I don't deserve that and I still get no answer...

it just leaves me wondering what I do wrong. Thinking I did something wrong. When in reality I probably didn't.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
My palms are SOOOO itchy!! I wonder if i should buy a lotto ticket...

My neighbours five dogs. Yes, five! Two red cattle dogs and three mini-poodles. I adore wee doggies, but not the constant yapping that goes on. If it's not Mouse waking me with her night time antics, it's the dogs, either barking at imaginary noises or pooping directly under my bedroom window. They're all heavy breathers and regular nocturnal poopers. Not exactly the summer perfume I wish to smell blowing over me at night.

x0emnem0x

Words.
People. They don't make sense. I am the most kind and genuine person, I try to make others happy more than myself. It seems like whenever I get close to someone they either screw me over or leave for no reason. And I tell myself, I can't just NOT get close to people, what kind of life is that? It's not living. But it just hurts either way. I'm just debating cutting myself off from people, in general, for awhile. Every time I find one little sliver of happiness for myself, it gets ripped away.

Saoirse

He came to my house, gave me flowers and chocolates, treated me to a nice candlelit dinner and drinks at a dive bar afterwards (my coworker's band was playing). He brought me home, put up with my weird drunk babbling, hugged and kissed me goodnight... He's doing everything right! He's cute and has a great job and home. He's smart and funny and sweet and romantic and I could see us being very happy together.

So how come all I can think about is this other guy? :(

Esther

Queen Black Acid
People saying they quit vegetarianism/veganism because they became "anemic". You obviously weren't doing it properly, then.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
People saying they quit vegetarianism/veganism because they became "anemic". You obviously weren't doing it properly, then.
I've been one my entire life and i'm not the healthiest eater and have never had an issue with my iron. I can't do vegan cuz of cheese, glorious, yummy cheese :)
(It's the only dairy i eat)

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I've been one my entire life and i'm not the healthiest eater and have never had an issue with my iron. I can't do vegan cuz of cheese, glorious, yummy cheese :)
(It's the only dairy i eat)
I eat dairy and eggs, too, but I haven't had meat in over ten years! I've never been anemic either, so it kills me when people say "vegetarianism made me really sick."