The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

🎶 Melophile & Bibliophile 📚
That some situations and/or problems, I cannot fix. No matter how much I want to and how much I am willing to give up to make it happen. Oh, and fate is a heartless *****. :mad:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Virginia drivers (they suck). Either ride right up your ass expecting you to go faster on some winedy road (I slow down just to piss them off) or they do 40 MPH on the highway in the Hi Speed lane ... AARRRRGG

Reactions: Tad

MattB

Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
In a queue to get my driver's license renewed. It's lined up all the way outside.

There are numerous bees.

Rojodi

I’m sad and annoyed that I connect so deeply with a fictional character that I feel every bit of their heartbreak and sadness. And trying to explain to those around me why I’m crying for no apparent reason is equally annoying.

That author touched you! Great to see that I'm not the only one who can feel it, too.

Rojodi

My work team insists on calling their sandwiches "Tuna fish". It's "tuna" or "tuna salad". Tuna fish is redundant!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Ring my intercom. Come in. Don't knock on my door.

My neighbours do this all the time, whatever.

Apparently they 'delievered' a parcel I've been waiting weeks for. By shoving it outside my door without knocking apparently.

It's not there. One of my neighbours stole it. Again.

Who steals a sheep-shaped bar of soap???

Joker

Ring my intercom. Come in. Don't knock on my door.

My neighbours do this all the time, whatever.

Apparently they 'delievered' a parcel I've been waiting weeks for. By shoving it outside my door without knocking apparently.

It's not there. One of my neighbours stole it. Again.

Who steals a sheep-shaped bar of soap???
Who buys sheep shaped bars of soap? :D

RVGleason

I’m still try to figure out what part of the doohickey goes on the thingamajig to make the whatchamacallit work! 🤔

1670949905875.jpeg

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Ashamed to admit it - but I might be a likely culprit......

Even though I wouldn't steal an ordered package - only ask about the shop details.
But sheep soap bars lying around in a hotel or other public washroom, I would be tempted....

I got it on etsy! Though, uh, I guess I didn't get it, actually. Merry Christmas to whichever of my neighbours stole it (Dave, I suspect). My mum says she hopes he gets soap in his eyes.

...I wouldn't recommend the shop I bought it from though. I ordered on the 23rd of November and it was supposed to arrive 2-10 December. 5th of December comes round and they still haven't even sent the parcel. I had to message them and remind them. Then took another several days for them to send it, then they never knocked on my door and it got stolen literally within 2 hours of being there.

Different posting company, but on the 2nd of December, they claim to have attempted to deliver two parcels to my house but found it 'inaccessible'. I was in at the time. Nobody rang my intercom. Nobody knocked on my door. Nobody left a letter saying they had been, like they are supposed to always do. They say they will deliver next working day. I stay in all saturday. They try and tell me attempted to deliver it again, but found inaccessible again. No, you didn't. Same thing happened on sunday, only I was actually on the phone to my mum at the time they claimed to have tried to deliver it so I had somebody else to back me up that they never actually came. By this point we'd had enough of their literal lying and called them and told them to deliver the parcels to the damn post office instead. They said they would be there by Wednesday.

It's Wednesday and I go to the post office. They have one parcel for me. We call them up again to ask where the second one is, and they tell us they don't know, but they will have it in the post office by today. I go in this morning, nothing. They tell me to go in this afternoon instead, in case it comes at lunch. I go back in the afternoon. Nothing. I go home. Parcel is standing up against my door. ...which means they can press the post button on the main door and get inside just fine, so they very clearly didn't ever find my property inaccessible. Also, they said the post office. And then they delivered it to my house and stood it in the public walkway, where I had a package stolen literally yesterday. Where I have told them several times to never leave packages, and the accepted procedure is to leave a calling card and send it to the sorting office instead.

I understand it being slow. There are strikes, it's fine. What I don't understand is straight up lying about having attempted to deliver it to my house multiple times, and then sending it to my house when they promised the post office. I cannot excuse that behaviour, it's been driving me mad. Like, literally had an emotional shut down type mad.

I hope somebody pisses on their presents, the lot of them. Feels good to get it off my chest though.

Latest posts