The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
There's this guy, i bump into him every single day, from afew weeks back it started with eye contact, then hello, then how are you with a lingering? smile, every single day. The other day i noticed him pretend to walk in my direction when i was about to leave so that we could "bump" into each other with our daily hello....i'm usually pretty bad at reading these things but everything about his body language is leaning towards him liking me...wish he would just ask me out already! le sigh!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
There's this guy, i bump into him every single day, from afew weeks back it started with eye contact, then hello, then how are you with a lingering? smile, every single day. The other day i noticed him pretend to walk in my direction when i was about to leave so that we could "bump" into each other with our daily hello....i'm usually pretty bad at reading these things but everything about his body language is leaning towards him liking me...wish he would just ask me out already! le sigh!
well.. you can work in that you are single and not dating..

or

You can ask him out

supersizebbw

well.. you can work in that you are single and not dating..

or

You can ask him out
Thanks lucca...i happen to be really shy and i suspect in this case he is too. Will see how things go the next week or two, then might work up the courage to mention it :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Would you be up for dropping a compliment his way? Even just "I like your shirt" or "You look happy today" could maybe help him know that you'd be receptive to more talk?

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Thanks lucca...i happen to be really shy and i suspect in this case he is too. Will see how things go the next week or two, then might work up the courage to mention it :)
You can start small. when he asks what are you doing, say i am going to go get something to eat and ask if he want to join you... not a "date" but it will at least give you a chance to sit together and talk and maybe get more information and see if he is being nice and wants a friend.. or if he is looking for something more.

Just an FYI.. as "sassy' as i can be, i tend to be shy when it comes to dating as well. It is nerve racking for everyone.

supersizebbw

Would you be up for dropping a compliment his way? Even just "I like your shirt" or "You look happy today" could maybe help him know that you'd be receptive to more talk?
That's a great idea Tad! That sounds simple enough for me to do without getting tongue tied lol. As it's a comment I would ask just any other regular person, so i might give it a shot!

You can start small. when he asks what are you doing, say i am going to go get something to eat and ask if he want to join you... not a "date" but it will at least give you a chance to sit together and talk and maybe get more information and see if he is being nice and wants a friend.. or if he is looking for something more.

Just an FYI.. as "sassy' as i can be, i tend to be shy when it comes to dating as well. It is nerve racking for everyone.
Thanks girl, i appreciate the tips :) I might try a combination of yours and Tad's ideas. I'm so so bad at this lol...if there's any developments will post on here lol...if not, oh well at least i'll know i tried.

ODFFA

Now that my laptop is on consecutive restart number 5, I can no longer be in denial about it having issues. Goodbye, sweet denial. You have served me well. (Maybe not.)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

balletguy

I really don't like my job. Looking and looking for a new one, however I have been working at the same place 15 years and employers do not like that at all anymore. I can't get any bites on my resume. ...grrrr

FatAndProud

I really don't like my job. Looking and looking for a new one, however I have been working at the same place 15 years and employers do not like that at all anymore. I can't get any bites on my resume. ...grrrr
Accepting applications for a talented man slave.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
It can be a plus and a minus.. most people don't last longer than 5 years at any job. But there is a lot to be said for someone who has stayed at a job for that amount of time. Dependable, not easily swayed by "bad times"... but it can also imply... complacency, lack of motivation, lack of taking initiative.

You are in a tough position. I hope things start looking up soon.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I know, it is sooo hard!!! Ive been feeling that pain for months...hang in there!!!

LumpySmile

Why do they call it a one-pot meal when you have to take the meat out so you can cook the vegetables in the grease? the meat doesn't take as long to cook as it does to chop the vegetables, so you need a bowl for those... Then of course the bowl's full of vegetables when you need someplace to put the cooked meat, so there's a plate or something.... That's 3 dishes for my one-pot meal, folks.

Reactions: Tad

Rojodi

Soul-sucking documentation projects at work!!!!
One for the state, two for the company.

supersizebbw

Botched up a home improvement project I was working on because I was impatient, so freakin annoying because I've wasted time, effort and resources. Will have to start over again tomorrow, le sigh!.

Ho Ho Tai

Botched up a home improvement project I was working on because I was impatient, so freakin annoying because I've wasted time, effort and resources. Will have to start over again tomorrow, le sigh!.
In my 78 years, I've had many occasions to ponder the wisdom of this old carpenters' maxim: "Measure once, cut twice. Measure twice, cut once."

supersizebbw

In my 78 years, I've had many occasions to ponder the wisdom of this old carpenters' maxim: "Measure once, cut twice. Measure twice, cut once."
Lol! I'm only just seeing this response months later, very helpful indeed! Next time I will measure twice for sure haha :)

------------------------

The one thing annoying me right now is that sometimes I go out of my way to help people who I know would never do the same for me....a friend asked me to help her today with something, I took a couple of hours out of my day to help where I could. Many many hours later I'm still waiting for so much as a thankyou. When did the world get so selfish:rolleyes::mad:

I think from now on i'll work on cutting out negative people from my life, better to be alone than unhappy!

Latest posts