• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The perfect girl/guy (Physically)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalheadFA

Setting fire to memories
Out of curiosity how would your perfect girl/guy be physically. I know this is quite shallow but I was wondering what everybodys preferences were? treat it like this would be the centre character in your own fantasy story

Me personally Ive always had a thing for gals who are real bottom heavy super sized booty, hips, thighs and calfs (cellulite is so sexy), a soft just hanging belly with a deep well defined belly button that shows through t shirts (Or Chicklets tummy :) ) , big wobbly arms that hang just at the elbows, big boobs, short (because im only 5"6) long red hair, capturing eyes blue or green, into body modding and drummers :wubu:

I know that reality is very different and that is not a bad thing im just putting these disclaimers because this is on the physical side of things which doesnt dictate the perfect partner So more peeps (SS)BBW's BHM's all welcome.

Latest posts

Back