• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Perfect Marriage Chapters 1-8 by Elroy Cohen (SSBBW, ~~FA, Explicit ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
SSBBW, ~~FA, ~Feeding, Explicit ~Sex ~XWG - A tale of a feeder and his unsuspecting wife, told from both points of view.

The Perfect Marriage

by Elroy Cohen

CHAPTER 1 – INTRODUCING LEAH

“Goodnight, goodnight. Thank you for coming,” I told the last remaining guests, or at least that is what I thought I said.

What actually came out was probably more slurred and garbled. After all the alcohol I consumed tonight it was amazing I could still speak.

I had a good reason to be tipsy; I had just been married to the most amazing, loving and handsome man on the planet, who just happened to be a 26-year-old personal trainer with a rock hard body to die for.

I gathered the long flowing train of my wedding gown up off the floor and headed out of the reception hall and towards the wedding suite. It was then I began to realize that despite my good mood, I was more then a little uncomfortable at the moment. My feet were killing me. The four-inch heels I had chosen for the night were uncomfortable and hard to walk in when I was sober, much less drunk.

My dress was also working against me. To be honest, it might have been a size too small when I had put it on this morning, and now after an evening of gorging on dinner and wedding cake it felt like it would explode off me if I made any sudden movements.

Despite my difficulties, I instantly smiled from ear to ear when my new husband, Allen wrapped his arm gently around my waist.

“We have to take the elevator, honey; I got a penthouse room. Only the best for my beautiful bride,” he said in a low, whispering tone. He had the twinkle in his eye that let me know he had something big planned for me.

I watched admiringly as he ran a little ahead of me to hit the elevator button. Unlike myself, he moved gracefully despite the alcohol he had consumed at the party. His form appeared strong and athletic even buried under layers of tuxedo jacket, vest and dress shirt. I smiled, thinking back to all the envious looks on the women’s faces as they gawked at my handsome groom during the ceremony.

It felt like it took forever for the elevator to take us to our floor, and of course our room was all the way at the end of the hall. Once at the doorway, I leaned wearily against the wall as Allen swiped the key card through the lock. I gave a startled little yelp when, unexpectedly, he lunged to scoop me up into his arms for the ceremonial carrying over the threshold.

“Careful honey, I’m really full,” was all I could manage before he gallantly carried me into the room.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle.” Again he used a low whispering tone. He spun me around, slowly, so I could take in the view of the romantically themed hotel suite he had reserved months in advance, then he set me lovingly at the foot of the luxurious king-size bed (covered in rose petals, thanks to my bridesmaids).

I immediately reached around and started undoing the clasps on my achingly tight dress. Once the top corset was unhooked I was able to take my first deep breath in eight hours.

“It’s strange, because I didn’t think I ate that much tonight,” I mumbled to myself. I unzipped the skirt and stood up to let the entire dress fall to the floor. Across the room was a full length mirror that caught my eye as I looked around. Clad only in my bra, panties, nylons and those annoying heels, I began to take in my reflection.

The look of me as a blushing bride had been amazing this morning. My long blond hair was done up with gold clips and hair pins; my big, blue bedroom eyes were made to look bigger and more seductive with expensive eyeliner; my cheeks were highlighted with just the right amount of make-up.

Now, however, as I approached the mirror, I started noticing some things I was not as pleased with. With my hair up it seemed to make my puffy cheeks and double chin much more noticeable. My upper arms, which when down resembled overstuffed sausages, and when up the extra flesh hung down, wobbling back and forth if I moved them. My breasts, while they had been large ever since puberty, were now almost cumbersome, as their size (DDD cup) made it hard finding a bra that fit. In fact, I was forced to squeeze them into D cup for the wedding because a strapless was unavailable in my size. And while I was more than aware that my midsection was not my best feature, tonight it was especially depressing to see, as its distended bulk defied gravity by sticking straight out in front of me thanks to a night of overindulging. Its weight forced me to arch my back forward, making my stance look as if I was a pregnant woman entering her third trimester.

Unfortunately I had been noticing these kinds of things about my body more and more lately. You see, for the last year or so I have been steadily gaining weight, to the point where I can no longer consider myself chubby or full figured. Now at my current weight of 183 pounds, packed onto a 5 foot 4 inch frame, it was hard to convince myself I was anything less then fat.

As usual, just I was beginning to get down on myself about the corpulent reflection staring back at me, Allen snuck up from behind and began massaging my shoulders. His gentle touch caused the frustrations to melt away. For a moment I even forgot what was so concerning and I concentrated on Allen’s soft hands as he slowly removed the clips and pins from my hair, letting the soft locks cascade down over my shoulders and back.

He leaned in close and with a mischievous smile he gave my earlobe a gentle kiss before whispering, “You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, baby. Come here, I have a surprise for you.”

Before I could even respond he lovingly guided me by the hand back over to the hotel room door. He swung it open with as flourish, revealing a serving cart, decorated with roses and ribbons. On the center of the cart sat one of the layers of our wedding cake.

“I had the servers keep this layer aside for you, since I remembered you saying it was the best cake you had ever tasted,” Allen beamed.

Again before I could react he swept me up into his arms and placed me gently down on the bed. He situated the satiny pillows around so I could sit comfortably. With a few quick movements of his hands, he delicately slipped off the painful heels I had worn all night, tossing each one dramatically over his shoulder.

“You won’t need these any more.” He was still flashing that mischievous grin.

I giggled, trying to situate my uncomfortably bloated body into a seductive pose as Allan rolled the cart over.

“Oh I really shouldn’t,” was my weak attempt at protest. “I wasn’t going to tell you, but I snuck an extra piece at the reception when you weren’t looking. I probably should quit while I’m ahead,” I playfully admitted, noticing how in my semi-reclined position my rounded belly blocked any sight of my panties from my view.

Allen brought the cart toward me despite the protest. He stopped it next to the bed and then, imitating the movements of a waiter at a fancy restaurant, he lifted the cake tray off the cart, pulled a plastic fork out from his tuxedo jacket pocket and held the cake right beneath my nose.

“It’s our wedding night honey. When are you going to be able to enjoy a cake like this again?” He broke out of his waiter act and stuck the fork into the center of the cake, bringing a small bite up to his mouth. “Mmmm, that frosting is amazing.” He took one more bite himself before offering me a large mouthful of the moist chocolate cake, thickly covered in butter cream frosting.

I really tried to resist, but after the smell entered my nostrils and I stared into Allen’s deep green eyes, I gave in and opened up, accepting the gooey mouthful. I felt guilty for being so self-centered that I would be concerned with my appearance when I had a man like Allen who had never even mentioned my steadily increasing weight.

As the delectable taste of the thick creamy frosting hit my senses, I relaxed myself, completely giving in to Allen’s charms and his surprise. I lost track of how many bites my handsome new husband fed me. My mind drifted off, thinking back on how I had met Allen, and how perfect our relationship had become.

~~~~

After graduating from college and landing a job as a receptionist at a law firm, I decided to try to lose some of the weight I had put on during school. At the time I was only about 140 pounds and I thought the excess flab was the reason I had not dated for six months.

At the local health club, Allen, a personal trainer, was supposed to help me get started in a workout program. Instead we instantly connected, and after three hours of talking, laughing and no exercise, Allen asked me out right there.

My memories then flashed to how Allen reacted when I finally let him meet my family. In the past, they had always scared all potential boyfriends away. Amy, my sister, held on to the notion that she still looked good in her size 14 jeans, even though huge rolls of fat "muffin topped" over the waistband, and which did not give a great first impression.

Worse yet was my 350-pound father lounging in his favorite chair, with his hairy rolls of blubber bulging over the waistband of his slacks, and grapefruit-size man boobs stretching the thin fabric of his too-small golf shirts.

The few dates I had that made it past Dad never lasted long after meeting my 4’10, 300-pound mother. Mom’s sagging, disproportionately large, lumpy breasts weighed so heavily down on her that she was forced into a permanently hunched position as she waddled around the house in ill-fitting, floral-patterned muumuus. A pair of pasty white "cankles," and feet so fat and swollen they barely fit into her old slippers, stuck out below the hemlines of her dresses.

Allen, however, was not scared off and heartily shook my father's hand and gave Mom a big hug. He sat and listened for hours as they went on and on with countless family stories.

It was then that I knew I wanted to marry Allen and be with him for the rest of my life.

~~~~

My fond memories were interrupted when I looked down and realized I had finished the entire layer of cake Allen had saved. I looked down and saw gobs of frosting coating my well-manicured fingertips. Clumps of the moist cake had fallen during my eating frenzy into my deep cleavage. It then hit me just how full I was. Having added the super-sized serving of cake into my already stuffed to capacity belly, I was now painfully stuffed. If I had resembled a pregnant women going into her third trimester before, now my body looked like I was overdue with twins.

I arched my back, trying to make some room for the massive amount of dessert that was searching for room in my stomach. Little groans escaped me as even that slight movement caused discomfort. Suddenly Allen’s gentle touch guided me into a position that somehow immediately relieved any discomfort and relaxed me completely.

“I can’t wait for the rest of our lives together,” I tried to tell him, but sleep overtook me before I could finish.

Back