• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The problem of NOT being able to eat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fffff

I just graduated from college and am pretty much under a huge amount of stress and anxiety right now. And when I get stressed I cannot eat.

It's like having the flu. I go to the grocery store and walk up and down every aisle and there is absolutely nothing I want. Even the things I normally love I have no appetite for.

It's not uncommon for me to have this problem, I usually lose a good ten pounds at the end of every semester. But this has been going on for weeks. I'm lethargic, constantly nauseous, and just generally not feeling well.

Does anyone else have this problem? And what do you do to feel better?

Latest posts

Back