• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Rabbit Update!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hey everyone!
Ive received a few emails from you wonderful people asking how I am, and figured Id replay with a public letter. Why? Because Im conceited, underemployed and need to sit here while the rest of my incense burns so I can go down to the laundry room, jump in the shower, and get ready to move on with the rest of my day. Fire safety first.

On the bright side, Rabbit is now a Master. I finished my graduate degree and am now hitting the pavement desperately seeking employment at a big girl job. Working at a new yoga studio as well, and trying to get it off the ground (opening a new yoga studio in trendy big cities is tough as hell!) Beginning of June this all happened, the parents came out, all was good ect.

2011 has mostly been finishing my MSW, losing love (as it normally is in Rabbits life), traveling (few select destinations around the US and Canada), seeking employment, trying to make sense of life. Im turning over a new leaf. I realize a good chunk of my posts before were whiny and self pitying. Im really trying not to define myself by my career and love life, and more on the important things. My relationship with friends and family, my morals, my yoga practice. Also trying not to let external circumstances get to me. (Not easy when your trying to bike to work at 5am and you realize your front tire is completely flat) but ehh its a practice.

Also went back to being a vegetarian. My body wasnt supporting the vegan diet. I realize most bodies do, and it could have a lot to do with me not knowing how to cook. But I try to keep it mostly plant based. Focusing a lot on taking care of myself. Next week Im finally going to physio (what us Canucks call physical therapy) for an ankle injury that has needed attention for quite some time :)

Hope you all are well Dims!
Namaste and Love :kiss2:

Back